Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) (1326 Views)

My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
That moment when you think everything will be all right only to meet a catastrophic end, some of you had read my story here, if you are yet to read it, check my previous thread here www.nairaland.com/4028134/agony-pastors-son-true-life .
Truely, when they say love of money is the root of all evil but I think the reverse is the case, lack of money is genuinely the root cause of most evils.
After soliciting for help online of which none came to my rescue, I resorted to giving heed to the advice most people rendered, they said I should apply for jamb that everything will fall into its right place, that one doesn't need to be rich to go to universities,especially federal universities. They told me the only problem is just to enter, after that help will come from people concerned.

I graduated from secondary school 2013, that is about 5yrs ago.
I was unable to take jamb due to financial challenges, so this year I decided to go for it, I sat for jamb and I was lucky enough to get a high score, went for unizik screening test and smashed it too, now admission is out and I can't secure my admission, all help seems far fetched, I am hugely depressed, maybe I am not destined to go to school after all, my dream of being a lecturer someday has been dashed, if I fail to meetup with thursday this week being the deadline for acceptance fee, I think I will giveup on education, I blame myself and I blame my creator, why would He give some one the much intelligence that is widely sought for, yet leaves him with no capital or help whatsoever to nurture it, I think he should give it to those who need it most, those who has all it takes to take care of it instead of giving to those that will suffer serious depression because of it.
Right from my primary, secondary school and now, I have been blazzing a trail academically but... So sad I wasn't born into a wealthy family, sadly I have to giveup on education since it is not meant for poor people like me, man is not getting younger any more, I tried but it seems not working.
I am about to lose my admission because of #24,000.
Mum can't afford it and no where to borrow it from, everyone keeps telling stories... Even people she helped in the past when things were good, although I was too young then.
The world ain't fair to me, I will stop here because my hands are trembling to type farther...
How I wish I can make it, but... I am just worried about my mum, hope she will coup, this is just too much for me
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by pappy4real(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
My guy, life continues
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by haywire07(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
You said your name wasn't on the admission list ...

But you want money to pay acceptance fee right?
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:
You said your name wasn't on the admission list ...

But you want money to pay acceptance fee right?
my name is there sir, I got the admission on sunday evening from unizik portal, if I didn't mention it in the post, then it must be a typo, let me download a screen shot app for my nokia e63 and visit my profile to screenshot it
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by chukkystar(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
I know it is hard for you now but school is not all there is to life.. U can still start a little hustle and apply for part-time studies.. I know many people with degrees that struggle for three square meals.
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
from my profile

Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls I will appreciate if you guys help me, no matter how little it is, I will appreciate alot, you might be saving a soul today, pls here is my account, I cant afford to lose this admission after spending 5yrs at home, I don't know if I will coup.
I am victor
Zenith Bank,
pls, I need help, save a brother in need. And Gold will bless you by doing what you never expected for you just the way you helped a needy, Thank you.
I believe God will use someone here to wipe away my tears

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by NairalandSARS: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Godwinnairaland:
pls I will appreciate if you guys help me, no matter how little it is, I will appreciate alot, you might be saving a soul today, pls here is my account, I cant afford to lose this admission after spending 5yrs at home, I don't know if I will coup.
I am victor
Zenith Bank,
pls, I need help, save a brother in need. And Gold will bless you by doing what you never expected for you just the way you helped a needy, Thank you.
I believe God will use someone here to wipe away my tears

You dey live for delta state?
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2017
NairalandSARS:

You dey live for delta state?
No sir
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
I am losing Hope, maybe I am not destined to go school at all, remaining 2days chai !
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by MaryBenn(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy again with another moniker grin and another story line
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy again with another moniker grin and another story line
U SABI AM
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by bedspread: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Godwinnairaland:
That moment when you think everything will be all right only to meet a catastrophic end, some of you had read my story here, if you are yet to read it, check my previous thread here www.nairaland.com/4028134/agony-pastors-son-true-life .
Truely, when they say love of money is the root of all evil but I think the reverse is the case, lack of money is genuinely the root cause of most evils.
After soliciting for help online of which none came to my rescue, I resorted to giving heed to the advice most people rendered, they said I should apply for jamb that everything will fall into its right place, that one doesn't need to be rich to go to universities,especially federal universities. They told me the only problem is just to enter, after that help will come from people concerned.

I graduated from secondary school 2013, that is about 5yrs ago.
I was unable to take jamb due to financial challenges, so this year I decided to go for it, I sat for jamb and I was lucky enough to get a high score, went for unizik screening test and smashed it too, now admission is out and I can't secure my admission, all help seems far fetched, I am hugely depressed, maybe I am not destined to go to school after all, my dream of being a lecturer someday has been dashed, if I fail to meetup with thursday this week being the deadline for acceptance fee, I think I will giveup on education, I blame myself and I blame my creator, why would He give some one the much intelligence that is widely sought for, yet leaves him with no capital or help whatsoever to nurture it, I think he should give it to those who need it most, those who has all it takes to take care of it instead of giving to those that will suffer serious depression because of it.
Right from my primary, secondary school and now, I have been blazzing a trail academically but... So sad I wasn't born into a wealthy family, sadly I have to giveup on education since it is not meant for poor people like me, man is not getting younger any more, I tried but it seems not working.
I am about to lose my admission because of #24,000.
Mum can't afford it and no where to borrow it from, everyone keeps telling stories... Even people she helped in the past when things were good, although I was too young then.
The world ain't fair to me, I will stop here because my hands are trembling to type farther...
How I wish I can make it, but... I am just worried about my mum, hope she will coup, this is just too much for me
THATS FOOLISH OF U TO SAY @bolden...
WHETHER YOUR CREATOR(GOD) do you good or not, its high class Foolishness to say u Blame Him.
You owe HIM a duty to Worship and Serve HIM. Whether in wealth or in lack. We are made for His Pleasure.
If at all U will get Help, its the same Creator that will make it Happen
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
pls I don't think I am the one ma'm, pls if you can help I will so much appreciate, I don't know why things just got worst now that I got admission, everybody seems not helping not even my relatives
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by victor1(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
The devil is cheating you and blocking your way forward and you're blaming the Person who can help you out. God wants our progress and if you sincerely ask Him for help you'll see Him make a way for you.
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
victor1:
The devil is cheating you and blocking your way forward and you're blaming the Person who can help you out. God wants our progress and if you sincerely ask Him for help you'll see Him make a way for you.
Thanks name sake for the advice
Re: This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) by Malcolmsweet: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
your story about acceptance fee doesn't make sense... first unizik has not set ant deadline for acceptance fee. secondly, first list is only out, what will happen to people that their name will come out on the second list? I'm in unizik now and nothing like acceptance fee dead line

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Extent Some Nigerians Lack Sense Of Coordination? [photos] / Man city agree to £44.5m deal. sportbreaknew. .com / Davido Set To Drop His First Official Single Of 2018 On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.