Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (56694 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the funniest thing I have heard all day A chronic debtor is that bored that he spends tons of money that he doesn't have to boost ego cheesy cheesy you have no idea how men are wired
safarigirl:
funny thing is, she may not even be sleeping with him. The mere fact that she is with him is enough to give him an 'orgasm', dude probably thinks Toke is way above what he could have wished for and is doing everything to satisfy this girl whose mere presence in his life gives him a massive ego boost

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by ivolt: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
I get what you’re saying.

But I don’t get what is contradictory about a feminist accepting expensive gifts from a man.
Does feminism mean ‘no gifts, no relationships etc’

If she was just a feminist, there is no problem with that.
But she literally depends on men for her upkeep while projecting
a false image of an independent woman.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
ivolt:

If she was just a feminist, there is no problem with that.
But she literally depends on men for her upkeep while projecting
a false image of an independent woman.
You don’t know that.
She has a job
And has endorsements too.

So yes she has a rich boyfriend or maybe boyfriends but you don’t know that she can’t provide her own basic needs without these men.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AHCB: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

You don’t know that.
She has a job

So yes she has a rich boyfriend or maybe boyfriends but you don’t know that she can’t provide her own basic needs without these men.
Oh stop defending the undefendable. It's obvious her rich gifts was bought for her by her rich boyfriends and of course, sugar daddies. Like how much are her endorsement worth and how much does she earn being an O.A.P?

Having a day job can't give her the wealth she flaunt on social media. Owning a brand new 50 million Naira Range Rover isn't beans, you know. grin

3 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AHCB: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:
funny thing is, she may not even be sleeping with him. The mere fact that she is with him is enough to give him an 'orgasm', dude probably thinks Toke is way above what he could have wished for and is doing everything to satisfy this girl whose mere presence in his life gives him a massive ego boost
If you believe that you'll believe seun is related to Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
even those dat are guilty will run their mouth/hand
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
AHCB:
Oh stop defending the undefendable. It's obvious her rich gifts was bought for her by her rich boyfriends and of course, sugar daddies. Like how much are her endorsement worth and how much does she earn being an O.A.P?

Having a day job can't give her the wealth she flaunt on social media. Owning a brand new 50 million Naira Range Rover isn't beans, you know. grin
You’ve veered off.

Yes of course it’s obvious the expensive items are gifts from rich people. She doesn’t deny that her items are gifts.

I was talking about being able to support herself aka provide basic needs for herself. Did you even read the comment you quoted undecided

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Mup4life: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:
Really? The presence of a bleached olosho gives a billionaire massive ego boost? Please goan sleep you really need rest.

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by lenghtinny(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
I get what you’re saying.

But I don’t get what is contradictory about a feminist accepting expensive gifts from a man.
Does feminism mean ‘no gifts, no relationships etc’

The issue is not about her fvcking with her ancestor but the deceit and hypocrisy that defines her lifestyle.....

Why pretend like you are Oprah Winfrey when you and Vera sidika are classmates angry

3 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
lenghtinny:

The issue is not about her fvcking with her ancestor but the deceit and hypocrisy that defines her lifestyle.....

Why pretend like you are Oprah Winfrey when you and Vera sidika are classmates angry
Lmao. Who’s Vera?
Anyway I get what you’re saying.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by lenghtinny(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

Lmao. Who’s Vera?
Vera Sidika is a Kenyan LovePeddler that plies her trade in Nigeria
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
lenghtinny:
Vera Sidika is a Kenyan LovePeddler that plies her trade in Nigeria
I see
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AHCB: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

You’ve veered off.

Yes of course it’s obvious the expensive items are gifts from rich people. She doesn’t deny that her items are gifts.

I was talking about being able to support herself aka provide basic needs for herself. Did you even read the comment you quoted undecided
Yea I read what you said and also noticed your subtle attempt to deviate. Ask yourself, when did basic need ever satisfy the likes of Toke? She and her elk litter the nigerian entertainment industry.

Beside, I'm not judging her, just wish you could have been more open about her 'olosho' habit. At least, Cossy and Roman Goddess aren't hiding theirs. grin

At the bolded, I'm sure you know those gifts aren't free, right? Girl must have spread her legs from east to west to wet the penis_ of men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by nowpresence(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
sonoforogun:
Its time she opens up and let the truth be know once n for all,

All these suspense will do her no good.
son of orogun. are you from orogun?

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by PDPGuy: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

Lmao. Who’s Vera?
There u go

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
MayorofLagos:
The children need to talk to their father if they have issue with him dating a young girl.

Tope, you are beautiful jare, no mind them. If the man put ring on your finger sef accept it. There are millions of girls younger than you sef dating old moneybags.

Look atew.....Tope ko, Peto ni Indeed, guess ur 'la familia' burn cable?

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by ENG1110: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

You don’t know that.
She has a job

Her OAP job can't afford a Range Rover, fact, can't afford regular business class flight. I checked online for how well her book sold, couldn't get anything concrete, but most likely less than 10m, meaning like 3m profit.

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Enemies of progress everywhere.

Abeg, what progress?
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2017
ENG1110:

Her OAP job can't afford a Range Rover, fact, can't afford regular business class flight. I checked online for how well her book sold, couldn't get anything concrete, but most likely less than 10m, meaning like 3m profit.
Jeez. This is like pouring water on stone.

I’m talking about providing her basic needs like some earlier said that it’s obvious she can’t provide for herself. And I said she can with her job and endorsements. I never said her job can afford those luxuries.

Why all these people quoting me to type on a comment they clearly did not understand?
Don’t quote me if you can’t read and comprehend

I’m tired of repeating the same thing over and over

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2017

Deviate ? What does that even mean? That’s all in your head. Clearly many of you here have issues with her.

How Can I be open about her so called olosho or not when I’m not there with them in the bed when they are doing it?

Anyway bye. I’m not spending my day talking about someone who doesn’t even know I exist. I’ve my own louisvuitton and chanel to chase.

AHCB:
Yea I read what you said and also noticed your subtle attempt to deviate . Ask yourself, when did basic need ever satisfy the likes of Toke? She and her elk litter the nigerian entertainment industry.

Beside, I'm not judging her, just wish you could have been more open about her 'olosho' habit. At least, Cossy and Roman Goddess aren't hiding theirs. grin

At the bolded, I'm sure you know those gifts aren't free, right? Girl must have spread her legs from east to west to wet the penis_ of men. grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

There u go
grin
She’s hot
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by PDPGuy: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2017
cococandy:
grin
She’s hot
And she also deserves a N50 million car cheesy
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

And she also deserves a N50 million car cheesy
cheesy
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by laudate: 4:00am On Nov 28, 2017
cococandy:

You don’t know that.
She has a job

She has a job? How much is her salary, biko? She has endorsements? What is the value of those endorsements? Please help us do the math and add everything up. Then tell us if the total sum is enough to buy the flashy range rover she drives, or the outrageously expensive posh bags and accessories she flaunts, as well as the high brow flat she lives in. For Toke, those are her basic needs. Call me when you are done.

ENG1110:

Thank you for hitting the nail on da head!

3 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by cococandy(f): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Another one that can’t read
laudate:

She has a job? How much is her salary, biko? She has endorsements? What is the value of those endorsements? Please help us do the math and add everything up. Then tell us if the total sum is enough to buy the flashy range rover she drives, or the outrageously expensive posh bags and accessories she flaunts, as well as the high brow flat she lives in. For Toke, those are her basic needs. Call me when you are done.

Thank you for hitting the nail on da head!

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Ishilove:

She was never my role model. I first became suspicious of her when it was discovered that she was once as dark as night. Anyone who can change her skin colour so radically is capable of unimaginable mischief tongue tongue cheesy

Hater.

Her milkshake brings the billionaires to the yard and gba gbenga e beta pass ya own
She could teach you but she go charge

Don't hate Toke, hate the game.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by ivolt: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2017
cococandy:

You don’t know that.
She has a job

"Basic needs" are relative, some people require millions to maintain
theirs while others need a few thousand.
I have no problem with whatever she does for a living but for
painting the wrong picture.

This is her real image: I am an OAP earning about 150k a month
and still can afford 50 million naira cars and live a luxurious life
with the help of my very good sponsor boyfriends.

While this is what she wants girls to believe: I am an independent
successful woman with the world at my feet courtesy of my sheer
brilliance and intelligence, you can be like me(not really) if you are
determined.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Ishilove: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2017
oyb:

Hater.

Her milkshake brings the billionaires to the yard and gba gbenga e beta pass ya own
She could teach you but she go charge

Don't hate Toke, hate the game.
I 'hate' all of them. Kparapo iranu
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Mofe72: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2017
duduade:
Olosho of the highest Order... I PRAY THE MAN DIES ON TOP YOU THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO THE WORLD

Lol, nothing will happen.
She's not the first.
Life goes on.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by sonoforogun(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
nowpresence:

son of orogun. are you from orogun?

Yes dear. Are you from the Orogun axis?
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2017
HULLABALOO angry
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by nowpresence(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2017
sonoforogun:

Yes dear. Are you from the Orogun axis?
yes. I am from unukpo quarters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.