Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Should Customer Buy From You Rather Than Your Competitor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Should Customer Buy From You Rather Than Your Competitor? (441 Views)

How To Get Your Competitor Followers Email And Phone Addresses On Instagram / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Customer Buy From You Rather Than Your Competitor? by Dominiongb: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hi

Why should customer buy from you rather than your competitor? until you are able
to answer this question your have no business.

Here are few things that can help you answer this question;

1) What is your competitive strategy
*Are you competing based on quality
*Low fare
*Or the new unique experiences

2) Have your product/services being able to answer this question in the mind of your targeted
audiences.
* I want this
* I can get it anywhere else
* I believe it
* I understand it

3) Positioning
In a world fill with many other player what do you want to be known for.
A product or services cannot speak for itself, a creative content has to
the job of positioning.

The words that brand your product or services is what draw in customer to the
purchase line.

Are you a start-up or an existing business and want to position your product/services
with the right content that will draw in customers to the purchase line....

speak to a content facilitator that will help you craft the best content that bring in customer
to the purchase line.

call: 08182467630
Email: harmonylking@gmail.com

Re: Why Should Customer Buy From You Rather Than Your Competitor? by Dominiongb: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Dominiongb:
Hi

Why should customer buy from you rather than your competitor? until you are able
to answer this question your have no business.

Here are few things that can help you answer this question;

1) What is your competitive strategy
*Are you competing based on quality
*Low fare
*Or the new unique experiences

2) Have your product/services being able to answer this question in the mind of your targeted
audiences.
* I want this
* I can get it anywhere else
* I believe it
* I understand it

3) Positioning
In a world fill with many other player what do you want to be known for.
A product or services cannot speak for itself, a creative content has to
the job of positioning.

The words that brand your product or services is what draw in customer to the
purchase line.

Are you a start-up or an existing business and want to position your product/services
with the right content that will draw in customers to the purchase line....

speak to a content facilitator that will help you craft the best content that bring in customer
to the purchase line.

call: 08182467630
Email: harmonylking@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Watching You Online! / You Can Earn Money Without Website And Without Any Invest- You Can Earn Upto 50$ / Diamond Bank Plz Get Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.