Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy (43408 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by lozanni(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Flexherbal:
Did i just read this:

"Despite Owing Nigerian banks over N190BN and not paying his staff salary running over 6 months, Naijapals has learnt Toke Makinwa and her wants/needs/desires are priority to Festus Fadeyi, infact we can conclude that she holds his mumu button and she pushes it whenever she wants. "

grin grin Mumu button indeed.
That j.zz strong ohh, but it will need renewal sooner or later.
The things these slay Queens do to get those billionaires tied around their fingers is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by lozanni(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
instead mk una put d man pic na toke own dey der. how does an OAP with less dan 200k salary drive a range rover kwa.i know how long before my 2005 corrola money complete, cos i no get pussy chai

grin Funny guy
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by guuudy87(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
What you hear when a fine girl has a Masters degree in what pays her very well
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by nkechiblessing: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
so someone cannot leave her live the way she wanted it to again, don't mind my english
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by koolaid87: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Olalan:
Only a fool gets carried away by the lavish display of wealth by the so called female celebrities, they are funded by their immoral lifestyle of prostitution.

Dear Moral judge, why don't you mind your own business.

shes getting money, facing her husstle. Face yours!
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Toke Makinwa & Dr. Festus A Fadeyi have been trending lately. Check out this article from gistmaniaa.com. This article was written about a month ago before this recent story about the man's children: "Leave Our Father Alone” - Children Of Billionaire Festus Fadeyi Warn Toke Makinwa
https://www.nairaland.com/4199406/festus-fadeyis-children-warn-toke

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,345007.0.html

But this lady is not that fine as to make somebody empty his employees salary on her.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by nelsonebby(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
The man is not a child he's old enough to decide for himself....... so why all these noise.......?

What's wrong with toke dating him or is he Undatable........?
he's married
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Talkwell: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
To be sincere, this Toke ain't pretty, she ain't hot, she ain't shit. Just looks like one painted China doll......excess makeup all the time....with that ugly contours on her face.

Fadeyi, ur taste is below average, and for that, u Effed up. Assuming na person like that Tanker called Daniella Okeke or that Rosaline Meurier, you for get my suppprt.

exactly cheesy

if person wan blow money,na on top toke body e go waste the money? I de feel say she use jazz on this guy,cos dah na the only plausible reason person go do this

I fi even manage moyo lawal

although I doubt this story is true ooo
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by anigold(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
The man is not a child he's old enough to decide for himself....... so why all these noise.......?

Whats wrong with Toke dating someone's husband.. some of our naija babes no get shame at all..
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by SweetJoystick(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Psalm45:
Better sis press d mumu button well,if i see i go press am fire
Olosho spotted
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by cassysmallz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
What is wrong is that she acts like she is an angel but she isn't.

uote author=biacan post=62764681]The man is not a child he's old enough to decide for himself....... so why all these noise.......?

What's wrong with toke dating him or is he Undatable........?[/quote]
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Respect55(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

Birds of a feather
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by ENG1110: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

U think his wife his late, and she is single, so they are allowed to date. What most people have issues with is her hypocrisy. Stop claiming Ms independent, and preaching all those inspirational messages of how she made it.
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Awon Gucci gang grin oshey
Swimming with Sharks and Wales shocked This is Serious The hustle is really real
Lol you too won swim

1 Like

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Kobicove(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Olalan:
Only a fool gets carried away by the lavish display of wealth by the so called female celebrities, they are funded by their immoral lifestyle of prostitution.

Unfortunately most people choose to ignore the obvious truths undecided
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by bukiboy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:

I fit introduce you to Dr. Fadeyi's friend. just pm me
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Lalas247(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol you too won swim
Lie lie
Me I love myself too much to be swimming with sharks and Wales ... would rather hold down a 9-5 job and be proud of my hard work grin
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by hugoboss36(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:

Another Olosho in making...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.