Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga (28478 Views)

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by bigfather(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
tuniski:
Idiotic! Nigerians are already crossing hell. Dying in numbers in foreign land and seas! Mumu prof!

They are being sold off like cheap materials gan sef!

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Wesely01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
austonclint:
Prof. Itse Sagay, the chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), has stated that if former president Goodluck Jonathan had another 3 years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw0yWvH2J_A
cc: lalasticlala

Why are you still talking about Jonathan? It has been two and half years now a new president is in control and you are still talking about Jonathan. You leaders of this country don’t have anything to offer.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by kennyamusan(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am a very big fan of the APC led administration but i must confess i am tired of hearing "Jonathan this" "Jonathan that", if he is guilty arrest him already or let him be left completely for karma to deal with while the present administration looks for a way to get us out of his mess. This blame game and no action is irritating and annoying angry
Am telling u

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by adisa009(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Caused by your mumu Jonathan not Buhari.
BuariCopyPaste:
So Mr Big nose doesn't hear about the many tales of Nigerians being sold into slavery in this Buhari regime?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by 9jatatafo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prof is feeding from govt of lies
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by dikeigbo2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Clintonugo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
I we can remember vividly,in 2014 under jonathans tenure 9ja was the fastest growing economy in africa...just 2 year under aboki baba tenure and 9ja went imm into recession...Just for the records
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
wink word
bolethings:

My brother Jonathan has no right to pay or not pay allocation. He doesn't have such powers. The case of Lagos during OBJ was because Lagos created new LGAs that weren't known to law.

Meanwhile, most of the governors are in their second terms, what have they done in 4 or 6 years to ensure their states are independent and less reliant on free money?.

If you must blame anyone let's blame the masses for allowing these bastards to keep raping us without condoms.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
bigfish3k:

did we elect buhari to come and worsen situation or to improve on what he met

are we now faring better?

So which allocation has Buhari missed so far despite making less from crude then Jonathan made?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by tolguy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Temmy5050:
I wonder why Nigeria is so unfortunate with all the heads of state we have so far. A true word from sagay tho but it doesn't mean he won't be worse than Jonathan himself if he was the president. I still don't kno why we keep having people we have.
frm messenger to head of service,and councilor to President,Masses and leaders we r feathers of d same bird
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
grandstar:

No one doubts the endemic corruption that plagued the country during Jonathan's tenure.

However, things were not as awful as you painted. When he left, the total debt burden of the federal government was only 12% of the GDP.

Buhari imposition of an uneconomic exchange rate policy created severe forex shortages that led to the shutdown of many companies plunging the economy into a recession. Soludo, Utomi and particularly Sanusi was unrelenting in condemning the senseless exchanged policy he introduced.

He has also refused to privatise the refineries but rather throw money down the well by continuously fixing these antiquities.

He has also refused to deregulate fuel price which Kachikwu has also recommended.

Buhari means well, but his economics is lamentable.

Thanks for your contribution, those who can afford the fees, rebuild, maintenance of refineries have chosen not to invest, furthermore, private investors would dictate price of pms , which could be between 200-300 as they deem fit / profitable for their business, a good reference is the privatization of NEPA , the bills did not reduce rather it increased so on that point, do some more research

The currency policy was introduced in the bid to stop / reduce ability of corrupt officials to siphon money overseas and to balance the exchange rate considering the economy and reserves

These are obvious I wonder why people don't see / won't acknowledge it
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
sleek82:
please, you really need to stop this silly excuse you give to this present administration, for how long will we hold on to the Jonathan administration blame? Since 2015, the present govt blames Jonthan for it's ineptitude....what has changed? Buhari got ill, ran to London for treatments...what happened to building standard hospitals in Nigeria? What improvement can we really point to in this administration? Everything has gone from bad to worse and we still blame Jonathan for it....so when will we really see what this present administration is doing? 2030? We keep shouting Buhari is fighting corruption, has anything changed in the huge amount of money our senators still take home? EFCC found a lot of money through whistle blowing....how many people have been brought to book for this? Or are we really that gullible to believe we don't know anything about the money uncovered?
I think it's time we wake up and stop letting these old recycling mad system of governance spoil the future of our unborn kids because i tell you, the future is bleak!!!!

You obviously hate Buhari

Like I said earlier you can't eat your cake and have it, the monies spent then was directly from reserves no savings, it'll take time to recover
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you cant see Buhari is the problem then its an IQ thing I guess

Common sense departed from you, problem with people like you is you see what you want to see

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by megautche: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Stupid people shouting Buhari made it worse

You spent the money you do not have

You lived the life you could not afford

They looted the proceeds from crude sales with passion

Emptied the Federation account (Jonathan failed to pay allocation for 6 months before presidential elections hence why several governors owed/ still owe workers )

But some ediots still come here to blame Buhari , and those creek loving mofos have tripled since all reasonable , Yoruba commenters get banned every second

You can't eat your cake and have it , This is the period of reality

Monthly allocations were paid b4 hand over to PMB. Don't spread false news.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by zoedew: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
True! Jonathan was an unmitigated disaster of a leader. Happy-go-lucky fellow! Indeed an ineffectual buffoon! The fact that he has not sued FT is proof truly that he is an ineffectual buffoon!
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
megautche:
Monthly allocations were paid b4 hand over to PMB. Don't spread false news.

So kogi governor embezzled 6 months allocation a month 28 others who still haven't paid?

I bow for your mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by zoedew: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wesely01:

Why are you still talking about Jonathan? It has been two and half years now a new president is in control and you are still talking about Jonathan. You leaders of this country don’t have anything to offer.

If you must pass in future what is past will require some study!
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Kiakia(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
For once, and in my estimation, Sagay goofed big time with this assertion. The reverse is the case with this APC administration.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Quota system professor.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by onyokometer: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Someone shld tell this man that they are not the opposition again. See my people being slaughtered like fowl in Libya and some being eaten by fish while others are sold into slavery as construction workers. And you have the guts,the heart to even mention Gej,......if I decide look you I de see a man that is still in the stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Stupid people shouting Buhari made it worse
You spent the money you do not have
Emptied the Federation account (Jonathan failed to pay allocation for 6 months before presidential elections
hence why several governors owed/ still owe workers )
But some ediots still come here to blame Buhari , and those creek loving mofos have tripled since all reasonable , Yoruba commenters get banned every second
You can't eat your cake and have it , This is the period of reality

You are such a terrible liar.
Alhaji LIE Mohammed did not tutor you properly.
I pity the brain dead All Poverty Congress, APC zombies who will follow your lies to hell fire, angry undecided

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that the states had requested for $2bn to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by lagosrd: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Colonial and backward thinking man. How many Nigerians were sold during Jonathan's government and now? Pls answer. How many of our people are now refugees now in Chad, niger ,cameroon and even guest to the fishes in the Atlantic Ocean during their terrible voyage to Europe due to your party inconsistency and falsehood. Your Jonathan excuses is only worsening things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Emptied the Federation account (Jonathan failed to pay allocation for 6 months before presidential elections hence why several governors owed/ still owe workers )

If you had any sense upstairs, you will ask your state governors what they did with the allocations they received every month until May 2015 plus the ECA withdrawals.
Do you have any sense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by bigfish3k: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:

So which allocation has Buhari missed so far despite making less from crude then Jonathan made?

he saw everything and went ahead to promise heaven on earth including fuel at N50. so who is to blame?
how come he is the only one that has taken us into recession twice

u people should stop this high oil price talk. so u mean that if Nigeria had no oil we will be in perpetual recession

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
lagosrd:
Colonial and backward thinking man. How many Nigerians were sold during Jonathan's government and now? Pls answer. How many of our people are now refugees now in Chad, niger ,cameroon and even guest to the fishes in the Atlantic Ocean during their terrible voyage to Europe due to your party inconsistency and falsehood. Your Jonathan excuses is only worsening things.

Don't mind the corrupt fool who is feeding fat on Aso Rock presidency's N2 billion food budget.
Why will he not open his mouth and talk anyhow since he is eating free food

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180475_14141665101539928456114298823944650340798761n_jpegfbaeff0c7320f06a6e7c5d8d930a6ce7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Mariangeles(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
A BIG FAT LIE!
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by lorenzos1: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
For anyone that thinks it's justifiable to cross thru libya whether because of Jonathan or Bubu.. Please weigh your options very well.

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by cooltola(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Temmy5050:
I wonder why Nigeria is so unfortunate with all the heads of state we have so far. A true word from sagay tho but it doesn't mean he won't be worse than Jonathan himself if he was the president. I still don't kno why we keep having people we have.
I ask myself the same questions. We have an excellent talent of producing horrible heads of state.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:

You tell us which allocation was missed under Jonathan and see how I will expose your lie lie propaganda.
He even paid ECA reserves and your buhari gave the governors bailouts (from an empty treasury shocked) instead of asking them to account for what they already received as a corruption fighter. Bubu is fighting his enemies and NOT fighting any corruption hence we are in such mess today.

Press Release On March 2015 Federal Allocation

March 2015 Federal allocation of N435.061

The Federal Government, State governments and Local government councils shared a total of N435.061 billion as Federal allocation for the month of March, 2015. A communique issued by the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) indicated that the Gross Revenue received for the month of March was N315.044 billion.
This amount when compared with the N401. 42 billion received in February 2015 showed a decline of N86 423 billion. The communique noted that the continual shut down and shut-in of trunk lines at various terminals has continued to impact negatively on crude oil revenue.
However, an increase in the average price of Crude oil from $48.65m to $55.34m in February,2015 boasted revenue by about $43.73m. It is also of note that the Non-oil revenues dipped further in March partly due to the fact that the time frame for companies to file their returns has not fallen due.
The shared amount comprised of the month statutory revenue of N314. 515 billion and N6.330 billlion refunded to the Federal government by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation( NNPC). There is also exchange gain of N33.529 billion which was proposed for distribution.
An additional sum of N9.490 billion was paid to the Federation Account by the NNPC. Consequently, from total distributable revenue for the current month (including VAT ) of N435.061 billion, Federal government received N146.486 billion (52.68%);
States received N74.299 billion (26.72%); Local governments received N57.282 billion (20.60%); while the oil producing States received N29.378 billion as 13% derivation revenue.

K.N. Offie DD Press OAGF.

Read more at: https://prnigeria.com/government/press-release-on-march-2015-federal-allocation/

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Temmy5050:

Are you a member of any political party based on ideology?
Do you contribute your own savings to fund the party's activities?
Do you volunteer your time and skills for running the party?

If NO to all of the above, then you should know why WE keep having people like Itse Sagay trying unsuccessfully to tell us coc.k & bull stories of lies, propaganda and distortions.

[img]http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Temmy5050:

becos most of us don't vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos) / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.