Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga (28473 Views)

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wesely01:
Why are you still talking about Jonathan? It has been two and half years now a new president is in control and you are still talking about Jonathan. You leaders of this country don’t have anything to offer.

Bubu never had anything to offer.
The saddest part is the Asiwaju Asiwere of All Poverty Congress, APC who packaged him and fraudulently sold him to us knew he was empty.
Ebola Owu who championed him because Jonathan refused to give him N3 billion for his presidential library also knew that Bubu is empty upstairs. A complete illiterate and ethno-religious bigot.
Yet they forced him on us. To punish us.
Why would people who love their own country do such a vile thing

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vw3UahhC4AY/V9eQNYqamsI/AAAAAAAAyaE/_egxFIGmYUMEu_GGGJr0VDAeTogFqkNSgCK4B/s1600/Untitled-6.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5017269_picsart091907_33_38_jpeg8a6ff0508c519e28ba0bd28de77b7c6f

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs. But he will do well in matters of military and he will do well in fighting Boko Haram.”

The former president also said he tried his best in fighting corruption, especially in the recovery of funds looted by the late Gen. Sani Abacha and that as of the time he left the government, about $1bn was still to be recovered.

Obasanjo said, “For me, we have no hope if we have no future. I am an optimist as far as Nigeria is concerned. If somebody doesn’t get it all right for now, we will get somebody who will come up and fix whatever is missing. The administration before this had no clue on how to deal with Boko Haram, there is no doubt about that.

“You may not like the way he (Buhari) is fighting corruption. I fought corruption. We recovered over $1.25bn from Abacha and his men. We didn’t make noise. Also, we recovered £100m and about N30m and those who were helping us, the lawyers and the rest said there was still at least $1bn to be recovered at that time. I put it in my handover notes. But rather than encourage scrupulous persons, we had another spate of corruption.”

Obasanjo added that fighting corruption would not be effective if it did not translate to better life for the citizens.

He said, “Fighting corruption is not a one-day or a one-regime affair. If where we left it, they continued, we would have gone far. For me, the questions are: Is corruption being fought? And if it is being fought, is it being effectively fought? Are we getting the desired results? And if we are getting the desired results, what impact is it having on our society and on our nation?”

Other speakers at the event included Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Prof. Joy Ogwu, and the Associate Vice-President, Research, McMaster University, Canada, Prof. Bonny Ibhawoh.

They both said if Africa was to experience any development, leaders must match their words or policies with action.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by bencynthgreat: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Stupid people shouting Buhari made it worse

You spent the money you do not have

You lived the life you could not afford

They looted the proceeds from crude sales with passion

Emptied the Federation account (Jonathan failed to pay allocation for 6 months before presidential elections hence why several governors owed/ still owe workers )

But some ediots still come here to blame Buhari , and those creek loving mofos have tripled since all reasonable , Yoruba commenters get banned every second

You can't eat your cake and have it , This is the period of reality

Stop sounding like na only u waka come. now where is the recovered loot? we all know there are more looting in dis administration than the past. so many gates like ikoyigate, mainagate etc. stop making ur brain available in place of akamu.

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by bigfish3k: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:

You obviously hate Buhari

Like I said earlier you can't eat your cake and have it, the monies spent then was directly from reserves no savings, it'll take time to recover

where did he state in his write up that he hates buhari. you deduced that write up wrongly

so anybody saying the truth is either an ipob or hates buhari while buhari lovers tell lies

so please attack his message and don't deviate

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by grandstar(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:

Thanks for your contribution, those who can afford the fees, rebuild, maintenance of refineries have chosen not to invest, furthermore, private investors would dictate price of pms , which could be between 200-300 as they deem fit / profitable for their business, a good reference is the privatization of NEPA , the bills did not reduce rather it increased so on that point, do some more research

The currency policy was introduced in the bid to stop / reduce ability of corrupt officials to siphon money overseas and to balance the exchange rate considering the economy and reserves

These are obvious I wonder why people don't see / won't acknowledge it

He is neither an economist nor understands the subject. This was his Achilles heel in 1984-85 and no difference.

All prominent economist condemned his economic policies.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by cimag: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
This type of Idiotic Professor makes Buhari to laugh at education and big grammar.If this man could be saying this just because of crumbs that fall from Buhari's dinning table surrounded by northern fulanis,it makes Buhari to call professorship,PHDs and big certificates,BANZA.Buhari who does not ordinary WAEC certificate is using this senile professor as slave to insult and disparage his fellow intellectual former president.Hunger can turn so people to zombies.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by bencynthgreat: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cajal:
.......u should have included the price of a barrel of oil during GEJ...100-126USD
PMB---28--56USD .
AND U KNOW 16YEARS OF PDP COULD NOT SAVE US FROM OIL DEPENDENT ECONOMY.....
so it was global crash in oil price that led to the inflation u have talked about.....
Let be objective
Shiiiiii! d price of oil started feeling gradually under GEJ. See what APC has done to some people. That u said the former was not good at all and u elected d later to make life better instead he worsen it and some ppl will be here blaming past administration. I still stand of what I said to my frnds before 2015 general election "That Buhari will take us 20 years backwards"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
austonclint:
Prof. Itse Sagay, the chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), has stated that if former president Goodluck Jonathan had another 3 years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw0yWvH2J_A
cc: lalasticlala

APC still using deflection tactics.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
bencynthgreat:
Stop sounding like na only u waka come. now where is the recovered loot? we all know there are more looting in dis administration than the past. so many gates like ikoyigate, mainagate etc. stop making ur brain available in place of akamu.

Did you just ask for recovered loots?
Looted again, of course, by the man who said that Abacha did not steal.
Bubu is the biggest barawo thief of all times. A thoroughbred jaguda like never before seen.

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

FG Saves Over N3 Trillion through TSA
March 24, 2016

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/24/fg-saves-over-n3-trillion-through-tsa/

gabydaniels:
Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/26/osinbajo-we-have-saved-n1-4tn-by-not-paying-fuel-subsidy/

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Roadmike(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Interesting yet calls himself a PROF.

This is when Nigerias are already taking themselves to Libya to be sold as slaves, this never happened for the duration of GEJ.

But in less than 2 Years we have crossed the sahara and are being sold as SLAVES. What then will happen by the end of the FOUR year TENURE of the all knowing and SAINT BUBU ?

May be Nigeria will be no More like the Book title "there was a Nation "..

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by NonsoPlatinum: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by lazygal: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
positivetaught:
Johnathan is now gone,is Nigeria paradise now?,you are talking based on probability as if you are God, no problem we shall all be witnesses in this country,go on keep blaming Johnathan OK.

Woethose who understand understand .thank you

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by lazygal: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
positivetaught:
Johnathan is now gone,is Nigeria paradise now?,you are talking based on probability as if you are God, no problem we shall all be witnesses in this country,go on keep blaming Johnathan OK.

those who understand understand .thank you

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
austonclint:
Prof. Itse Sagay, the chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), has stated that if former president Goodluck Jonathan had another 3 years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw0yWvH2J_A
cc: lalasticlala

If quizzed, this ediot will mention monies stolen by Obanikoro as part of our problems o. Yet, you adopted the phool.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by lereinter(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
oga sagay

pls google the number of suicide that ve occured due to frustration and hopelessness

all cos of this evil govt president and gov inclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by uzogold4love: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
idiotic Prof, you must be drunk or on drugs... were you death valet when your Fulani Oga led Nigeria into reccession,,,, people are dying every mnt of the day and your here talking trash.... kitikpa gbagbue gi

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by ud4u: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Oga make we hear jare, where your master the lead us go?

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by fof1: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=austonclint post=62766715]Prof. Itse Sagay, the chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), has stated that if former president Goodluck Jonathan had another 3 years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya

watch the video below

DISCONTENTED LAWYER,UR HATRED FOR JONATHAN IS WELL KNOWN. BUT PLS MIND UR BUSINESS NOW. STOP Talking OF JONATHAN ALL D TIME.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Are you familiar with the common saying that " everybody is a good player / coach from the sidelines" ?? get to the field and they all become escobar , the man his running the economy the way he knows , he's bailed out all governors and got us out of recession, quit complaining

grandstar:

He is neither an economist nor understands the subject. This was his Achilles heel in 1984-85 and no difference.

All prominent economist condemned his economic policies.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2017
bigfish3k:

where did he state in his write up that he hates buhari. you deduced that write up wrongly

so anybody saying the truth is either an ipob or hates buhari while buhari lovers tell lies

so please attack his message and don't deviate

I already did ,
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lies being spread by this evil regime as a weak attempt to Justify thier unprecented failure which has thrown Nigeria to to the bottom of every known human living index in the world (see attached) ..
If this sycophant and myopic free loading professor had any sense he would have known that more Nigerians are mow making the deadly Libya cross risking their lives more than ever today so much that we have 100s of Nigerians being sold like goats in open markets into slavery..
was it not just last week the Italians helped this stupid govt bury their shame when the assisted to intere 26 young women including 2 unborn Nigerians , Yes is so bad that unborn Nigerians are already paying with their lives in attempts to escape the hardship caused by the failed govt .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6323110_screenshot20171126103451_jpeg9298781c1423f8462de42f499ff3942f

Thanks for putting it out so clearly with empirical evidence.
Bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC presidency turned the prosperity of the biggest economy in Africa into recession within six months.
That is a Guinness record on its own. Terrible incompetence packaged as only saviour by Asiwaju Asiwere of Yoruba politics.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't blame you for your akamu reference

If you are looking for loots, go to efcc's office or at least use some of your sense and read

bencynthgreat:

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
Are you familiar with the common saying that " everybody is a good player / coach from the sidelines" ?? get to the field and they all become escobar , the man his running the economy the way he knows , he's bailed out all governors and got us out of recession, quit complaining

From which money did bubu bail out the governors since he met an empty treasury and oil prices were falling
Governors that he should have investigated how they spent their allocation and ECA money if truly he is fighting corruption and not fighting his enemies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by anonimi: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
I don't blame you for your akamu reference
If you are looking for loots, go to efcc's office or at least use some of your sense and read

Which EFCC?
The one led by corrupt MaguN or another one?
The barawo MaguN who does not know how much loot has been recovered?
Please tell us another story. This one is too stale already.
No surprise since his boss, bubu the most corrupt rogue ever, said Abacha did not steal our money. shocked undecided

anonimi:

Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, has rented a mansion in the elitist Maitama District of the Federal capital territory (FTC) Abuja, News Express can report this morning.

The storey building located at No. 8B, Rudolf Close, off Katsina Ala Crescent, in the highbrow Maitama District, was the abode of a former federal minister who died some time in May 2014.

An impeccable source said: “The property was rented to the Acting EFCC Chairman for N40,000,000 at N20,000,000 per annum.

“Furthermore, the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) curiously awarded a contract to Africa Energy, a company owned by Rtd Air Comm. Umar Muhammad, to furnish the residence at the cost N43,000,000, in a Government where the President is known to have frowned at and rebuked his ministers for requesting N20,000,000 each to secure accommodation and furnish them.

“It is shocking that the man spearheading the anti-corruption crusade of the government will be involved in such a venture. More surprising is the involvement of FCDA in renting a house for EFCC and under what arrangement.”

News Express made efforts to get the reaction of Magu and EFCC but the commission’s spokesmen Osita Nwajah and Wilson Uwujaren did not respond to text messages sent to them seeking their reaction to the story.

From: http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=25259

Is this CORRUPTION happening under the nose of our able retired General, only saviour, fighter of corruption, the DullardPoo of Daura?
If the senators confirm him on the job what more will Magu do?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

ganisucks:
The Acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu has said that he does not know how much the commission under him has recovered from national looters so far.
Mr. Magu said this while briefing and responding to questions from Senators during his screening on Wednesday. Recall that the Senate again rejected to confirm Magu for the second time as the substantive Chairman of the anti-graft agency. This is equally sequel to another letter from the Department of State Services, DSS, to the Senate saying Mr. Magu is unfit to head the anti-graft agency.The majority of the Senators, in a popular vote, rejected Magu as EFCC’s boss.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dont-know-much-weve-recovered-looters-magu/

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by HtwoOw: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2017
I have just one response to you and its

GROW UP

i know you from way back, i know you like to troll other users , i know you would fight for your paymaster ( if you are still in his employ)
so i won't engage you in any arguments of any sorts , Even Barcanista we all rebuked for going back to his vomit has lost interest in defending Jonathan and PDP , last i checked he was talking about forming / joining a different party

So , i choose not to be trolled by you and you won't have any more mentions from me

Have a blessed tuesday

anonimi:

Which EFCC?
The one led by corrupt MaguN or another one?
The barawo MaguN who does not know how much loot has been recovered?
Please tell us another story. This one is too stale already.
No surprise since his boss, bubu the most corrupt rogue ever, said Abacha did not steal our money. shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by melexchi(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2017
bencynthgreat:

i dey feel you tell the idiot aboki let him not be sentimental i dnt knw if he /she has eyes oooo dumb ass cow
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Cannonleo(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Alariiwo:
So true..

The useless, good for nothing buffoon would have sold Nigeria off to China to please his girlfriend Diezani.

Only God saved Nigeria.. #Neveragain
the three individuals that liked your post deserved to be whipped
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Cannonleo(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Am not going to stutter or bumble loud mouthed sentences on this issue.

The only thing I want to say is that Nigerians have collective amnesia.

Have we all forgotten that we had a mini recession in 2012 did we feel it. No.

Cos it was well managed.

That's sll
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by slimghost(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Someone should remind this despicable dingbat that it's under this administration that Nigerians crossed over to Libya and are being sold as slaves. A hopeless goat that always talks before thinking.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Kingspin(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Some people don't understand prof. He mean had INEC announce Jonathan the winner Nigeria will turn to another Syria. Courtesy of ungovernable leaders from the North who worked out some plans ready to make Nigeria worst scenario if Buhari lost... Because if you guys could remember vividly the 2015 election, it was more than do or die. It something bigger... So when you hear Thank Jonathan for the last general election this is the reason.
Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by Wesely01(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=anonimi post=62774445]

Bubu never had anything to offer.
The saddest part is the Asiwaju Asiwere of All Poverty Congress, APC who packaged him and fraudulently sold him to us knew he was empty.
Ebola Owu who championed him because Jonathan refused to give him N3 billion for his presidential library also knew that Bubu is empty upstairs. A complete illiterate and ethno-religious bigot.
Yet they forced him on us. To punish us.
Why would people who love their own country do such a vile thing

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vw3UahhC4AY/V9eQNYqamsI/AAAAAAAAyaE/_egxFIGmYUMEu_GGGJr0VDAeTogFqkNSgCK4B/s1600/Untitled-6.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5017269_picsart091907_33_38_jpeg8a6ff0508c519e28ba0bd28de77b7c6f

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img][/quote

It’s a pity we allow these leaders to ruin the future of this country. What’s the solution ? It’s not a youth group, not a forum or constructional review or restructuring. What we need right now is total revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.