Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (75199 Views)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by darkypearl(f): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Previous applicants, is there anything we need to know about the assessment centre, what and what are we expected to do and how we can scale through
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Please anyone with idea on what we need to do to prepare for the assessment centre stage. Are we going to write another aptitude test? Or is it more like a presentation or interview? I just want to know... Please anyone with with the right information, please kindly respond.
Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Aristocrat1011(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Success mail received yesterday too.
I went through the thread and from what I could gather from previous applicants.
The next stage is the accessment center and comprises of group and individual presentations.
I believe we will be assigned to different custodian branches across Nigeria. Whichever one they choose for us
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by abelwealth(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2022
I represent kaduna or abuja branch o..i no want lagos abeg
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Aristocrat1011(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
abelwealth:
I represent kaduna or abuja branch o..i no want lagos abeg
I'm in Kaduna too
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Who else got invite for physical assessment
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Ziongirl(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please did you get the assessment centre mail after you got the success mail. The mail I got doesn’t say anything about AC
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Ziongirl(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
BelloKeji123:
Who else got invite for physical assessment

When did you get it please
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
This evening
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Ziongirl(f): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
BelloKeji123:
This evening

Oh nice. Slated for when please
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Cybher: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Assessment center is basically presentation both individual and as a group
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Cybher: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nickyyinky:
Please anyone with idea on what we need to do to prepare for the assessment centre stage. Are we going to write another aptitude test? Or is it more like a presentation or interview? I just want to know... Please anyone with with the right information, please kindly respond.
Thank you

Assessment center is basically presentation both individually and as a group

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Assessment center is basically presentation both individually and as a group[/quote]
Are we going to be given time to research on the topics before presentation or we have to have a fore knowledge of the topics.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Belladonna58: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Has anyone received any mail from Custodian with the date and venue of the assessment center?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Trojan8(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Belladonna58:
Has anyone received any mail from Custodian with the date and venue of the assessment center?

Yeah, mine is on Monday.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Belladonna58:

You can check your spam folder, that was where I saw my email for the assessment centre. You can also check importance or promotion folder too on your mail.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Atulz(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Trojan8:

Yeah, mine is on Monday.
Success
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Belladonna58: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Is it in Lagos?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Belladonna58: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Nickyyinky:

You can check your spam folder, that was where I saw my email for the assessment centre. You can also check importance or promotion folder too on your mail.

I have checked,are you in Lagos?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Trojan8(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Atulz:

Success

Thank you wink
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by justinbryan212: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm yet to receive a mail from them

Is it only Lagos participants they're sending to?

Cos I'm based in Abuja
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Odrey: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Same here
I’m yet to get another mail from them and I’m based in Abuja
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Belladonna58:

I have checked,are you in Lagos?
Yes
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Belladonna58: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
I guess only applicants in Lagos were invited
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
I got a mail to come to the assessment center on Wednesday. I am in lagos
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Cybher: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2022
Good morning guys. Random tip, Custodian is big on dressing, so for guys please wear a suit if you have one. For ladies, dress well with heels if possible

Good luck with your assessment center!!!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Thank you for the tip...

Please kindly drop more info for us thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Trojan8:

Thank you wink

Hello, hope your assessment went well. If you don’t mind could you give us some insight on what to expect?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2022
To everyone who who had their assessment yesterday I wish you all the best. Those going today I wish success. Please can you share your experience with us. Was it a group thing or interview

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Cybher:
Good morning guys. Random tip, Custodian is big on dressing, so for guys please wear a suit if you have one. For ladies, dress well with heels if possible

Good luck with your assessment center!!!

Please can you give me the description to custodian from Yaba? Thank you!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by darkypearl(f): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Those who have done the assessment centre, how was it please?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Omonigho1399: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
It comprises three segments.

First, they verify all your documents

Next, they put you into groups and give a case study to work on and discuss for 20 minutes.

You choose someone from your group to discuss the findings and resolutions of the case study to a panel

In the last section, each person is given a topic and given 10 minutes to write an essay on the topic. Then you would have to present the essay individually to the panel.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.