Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (75272 Views)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Aafiyah: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Trojan8:

Yeah, I did mine today. I know someone scheduled for tomorrow.

Questions, please?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Smartwayne: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tell us about yourself
What are your career goals?
What do you aim to achieve in the insurance sector?
Why do you want to join us (especially if you're switching career)?
What makes you stand out from other candidates?
What do you know about Custodian PLC?
Tell us about a time you set a goal and you didn't accomplish it, what were the lesson learnt?
Tell us about a situation you had to be creative to accomplish the goal?
Then a very awkward one, if you are given a Marketing role, will you take it?
Your current monthly salary?
Prepare your questions for them
Aafiyah:

Questions, please?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by darkypearl(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2022
I hope it's not marketing job o, cos they put graduate trainee.
In order the previous messages, someone said that particular branch in yaba is for marketing
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Aafiyah: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Smartwayne:
Tell us about yourself
What are your career goals?
What do you aim to achieve in the insurance sector?
Why do you want to join us (especially if you're switching career)?
What makes you stand out from other candidates?
What do you know about Custodian PLC?
Tell us about a time you set a goal and you didn't accomplish it, what were the lesson learnt?
Tell us about a situation you had to be creative to accomplish the goal?
Then a very awkward one, if you are given a Marketing role, will you take it?
Your current monthly salary?
Prepare your questions for them

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2022
darkypearl:
I hope it's not marketing job o, cos they put graduate trainee.
In order the previous messages, someone said that particular branch in yaba is for marketing

That Yaba branch is the head office.
After the training period you can be posted to any department Insurance, IT, HR, pension, marketing depending on the company's need
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Those that are yet to be interviewed should please help us ask what the next stage is
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2022
At this stage if you know the pay range please kindly share grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Cybher: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Custodian doesn’t use graduate trainees for marketing roles

I mean what does a newbie know that he or she wants to market??

So, it’s not a marketing role. That I’m sure of
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Trojan8(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
BelloKeji123:
At this stage if you know the pay range please kindly share grin

It's 166k, but they pay 60k for TS for 3 months.

The problem here is that they pay 133k for the first six months afterwards, then sum up the 33k balance and pay as a bulk payment. I can't say what happens after the bulk payment.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trojan8:

It's 166k, but they pay 60k for TS for 3 months.

The problem here is that they pay 133k for the first six months afterwards, then sum up the 33k balance and pay as a bulk payment. I can't say what happens after the bulk payment.

Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Good morning everyone
Is custodian still conducting interviews?
Anyone with any information, please update us
Thank you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Was about to ask if anyone has heard after the interview......

Hello everyone
Have a great week fellas
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Osaro13:

They didn’t give me a timeline. They just said they’d be in touch about the outcome of the interview. However with the way things are progressing, I feel like by next week or in 2 weeks, we’d hear back from them.

Hi Osaro, any news from custodian please
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
BelloKeji123:

Hi Osaro, any news from custodian please

Hi, good afternoon. None yet. I’d drop a message here if I hear back from them.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osaro13:

Hi, good afternoon. None yet. I’d drop a message here if I hear back from them.

We will all here from them grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nickyyinky: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello people
Please any news from custodian?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
So custodian hasn't gotten back to anyone yet?
This is taking longer than usual o sad. Any idea on when we would hear from them?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Nickyyinky:
Hello people

I haven't heard from them yet. Fingers crossed �
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am thinking latest next week.....we should resume by March I guess grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Who knows what the next stage would be please ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Smartwayne: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
I think the next stage should be offer letter. Going by previous employment, their graduate trainees resume by March (from the few ones I saw on Linkedin). Hopefully mails start rolling in from next week
margaret001:
Who knows what the next stage would be please ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Smartwayne:
I think the next stage should be offer letter. Going by previous employment, their graduate trainees resume by March (from the few ones I saw on Linkedin). Hopefully mails start rolling in from next week
It's actually medicals before you get Mail for training school then I think after training school you get offer letter

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by AyjayE: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nickyyinky:
Hello people
Just heard from them, they want to schedule me for medicals. And I was told the training is likely to start In 2 weeks.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Atulz(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
AyjayE:

Just heard from them, they want to schedule me for medicals. And I was told the training is likely to start In 2 weeks.

Sorry to ask, are you working ATM?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
AyjayE:

When did you hear from them, today?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by AyjayE: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Atulz:

Sorry to ask, are you working ATM?
Yes, I’m currently working but not with custodian o.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by AyjayE: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
BelloKeji123:

When did you hear from them, today?
This evening, yes, around past 7. So Mails should come in by tomorrow.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Atulz(f): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
AyjayE:

Yes, I’m currently working but not with custodian o.

Okayy. thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
AyjayE:

Abeg was it through call or email?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by AyjayE: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Joyobi23:

Abeg was it through call or email?
I was called.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2022
AyjayE:

This evening, yes, around past 7. So Mails should come in by tomorrow.
Okay thanks so much. Are you in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.