Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (75231 Views)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
horla10:

RECEIVED A MAIL TODAY ABOUT A TEST BUT WITHOUT A TEST LINK

Got the same
It should be an error since I already took the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Roleks(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
They just sent another email in response stating that it was a system glitch
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Harbdollahr2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Roleks:

Received same, guess it was an error cos I took the test already

Hello bro
Can you please tell us some of the questions that came out plus What we need to read or any likely question you can remember cry cry cry cry cry cry

Abeg help a brother cry
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Roleks(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Harbdollahr2:

Hello bro
Can you please tell us some of the questions that came out plus What we need to read or any likely question you can remember cry cry cry cry cry cry

Abeg help a brother cry

It had some abstract questions (Diagrams and patterns), quantitative and verbal reasoning, sentence correction (rearranging sentences, punctuation placement) comprehension as well.

Those are the ones I can remember
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by GoldenDee: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
for recently conducted study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, use of English, sentence correction and analogy et al

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Harbdollahr2(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Roleks:

It had some abstract questions (Diagrams and patterns), quantitative and verbal reasoning, sentence correction (rearranging sentences, punctuation placement) comprehension as well.

Those are the ones I can remember

Okay thank you bro �
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by kpemmzy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please I have issue with uploading my id on the message box according to the mail sent, please who else have the same issue.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Roleks(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
kpemmzy:
Please I have issue with uploading my id on the message box according to the mail sent, please who else have the same issue.
I didn't encounter any issues. Have you taken the test? Thought we were supposed to submit before taking the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by kpemmzy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes I tried to submit before taking the test it did not work
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by kpemmzy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Roleks:

I didn't encounter any issues. Have you taken the test? Thought we were supposed to submit before taking the test

I have not taken the test

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by kpemmzy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
kpemmzy:

I have not taken the test

Since on Saturday
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by GeraldC: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Any news from custodian?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Messileo10000: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
GeraldC:
Any news from custodian?

No news o. That's how these organizations do sha.
They might not exactly need new staff immediately but will advertise vacancies for applications,
So, when it is time, they will respond.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Seunstake: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Seunstake: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Prechila:

Not everyone

How sure
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by mykel2yc(m): 1:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Who else received this email ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by GeraldC: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
For?

mykel2yc:
Who else received this email ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Got a mail for assessment centre invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Zimmy1234: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Today? When did you receive the mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zimmy1234:
Today? When did you receive the mail

11am today
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anyone with tips for passing the assessment centre please?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Kaycee18: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Marydolapo:
Anyone with tips for passing the assessment centre please?

I think you should go through the previous pages to see what was sent by those who went through the assessment centre months ago. That's what I did.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Kaycee18:

I think you should go through the previous pages to see what was sent by those who went through the assessment centre months ago. That's what I did.

Alright thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Kaycee18: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Marydolapo:

Alright thanks

You're welcome. When is your appointment?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kaycee18:

You're welcome. When is your appointment?
Wednesday 9-12
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is anyone going for the assessment centre tomorrow?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Seunstake: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Who else received the personal history form from custodian
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Kaycee18: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Seunstake:
Who else received the personal history form from custodian

I didn't, but you can join the WhatsApp group we created to get information from each other.

https:///EZoxryeUHT40Dx4YEZQ3Lv

Remember to add chat dot WhatsApp dot com before the slash.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by horla10: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
hello
Just got a mail about another test, anyone here got dsame
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
horla10:
hello
Just got a mail about another test, anyone here got dsame

You mean after the assessment centre?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by horla10: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dear Applicant,

Trust you are doing great.

Thank you for your interest in our Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme.

We are pleased to invite you to for the next stage of the recruitment process (Assessment Centre), the details are below:

You are required to complete the scenario-based assessment which is a 40-minute timed exercise scheduled as follows.

Opening date: Friday 26 August 2022 5.00pm
Closing date: Monday 29 August 2022 11:59pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Marydolapo: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
But did you go for the assessment centre interview at Sabo Yaba last week? The group and individual presentations?

horla10:
Dear Applicant,

Trust you are doing great.

Thank you for your interest in our Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme.

We are pleased to invite you to for the next stage of the recruitment process (Assessment Centre), the details are below:

You are required to complete the scenario-based assessment which is a 40-minute timed exercise scheduled as follows.

Opening date: Friday 26 August 2022 5.00pm
Closing date: Monday 29 August 2022 11:59pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.