Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Brutal Persecution In Bulgaria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Brutal Persecution In Bulgaria (720 Views)

Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Brutal Persecution In Bulgaria by lovingJehovah: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
John 15: 18 If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.+ 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world,+ but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.+ 20 Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you;+ if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours. 21 But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me.+ 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin.+ But now they have no excuse for their sin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVAQ3emFu9U
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Brutal Persecution In Bulgaria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
I think Russia is heading towards societal extremism and if the Christians there do not fight against this persecution, they are supporting it, cos what goes around comes around. It may be happening to JW today, tomorrow it could be Catholics or Pentecostal Churches.

And I do think they should have defended themselves better than that. Being a Christian doesn't stop u from hitting a bastard with a baseball bat if he's trying to murder you. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Brutal Persecution In Bulgaria by hisgrace090: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Too bad and painful.

Why this level of wickedness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Come With Us / I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.