Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. (19865 Views)

CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner / CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by fineyemi(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Victor Moses is winning this. No doubt. I love VM
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Caseless: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2017
crazygod:
Award goes to Mo Sallah. No disputing.
why?
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Teeboi56: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Let say d truth
Nigeria Coach Gernot Rohr is d best coach and Nigeria team is d best team on less there doing partial
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by collinometricx: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2017
optional1:

so how Christmas go be...

Na God hand
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by BluntBoy(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Hugo Broos likely to win ahead of Rohr. This award always goes to the coach of the AFCON winning team if the award year includes the event of the AFCON.
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by kendrick9(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

You are giving CAF more respect than they are worth.
These guys are set to crown salah as africa's best player despite winning nothing and gaining a bit of relevance just now at the tail end of the year while languishing in mediocrity throughout the most part of the year.

You should expect the incompetence.
people lyk u lack knowledge but refuse to seek...
salah had a fantastic season in Italy and also single handedly got Egypt to d world cup since 1990.....u think football stops at EPL, wise up
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by cstr1000: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrick9:
people lyk u lack knowledge but refuse to seek...
salah had a fantastic season in Italy and also single handedly got Egypt to d world cup since 1990.....u think football stops at EPL, wise up
His fantastic season in Italy and even England cannot be compared to Moses season or even Aubameyang. So shut up.

He took Egypt to the world Cup and so? What exactly did Moses do? He took Nigeria to the world cup without losing a game unlike Egypt.
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by kendrick9(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

Moses is the stand-out player by a very long gap.
Won the EPL trophy as a first choice RWB in a 3-4-3 that destroyed the EPL and won 13 straight record wins.

If Moses don't win it, then Aubameyang should for nearly winning the Euro golden boot that messi eventually won.

Salah and mane are not even there at all. They did absolutely nothing in the season in review.
influential my azz....mane had a much better season than moses in e EPL last season....mane was included in pl 11 and also nominated for ballon d'or..
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by cstr1000: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrick9:
influential my azz....mane had a much better season than moses in e EPL last season....mane was included in pl 11 and also nominated for ballon d'or..
Mane have a better season by getting injured through half of the season while Moses was beasting in the RWB throughout the season and winning the league

Don't quote me again. You are either a deranged Liverpool fan or suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by kendrick9(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

His fantastic season in Italy and even England cannot be compared to Moses season or even Aubameyang. So shut up.

He took Egypt to the world Cup and so? What exactly did Moses do? He took Nigeria to the world cup without losing a game unlike Egypt.
aubamayeng is so overrated.anytime I've watched,I've never been impressed...he shouldn't even be in this list.. Naby keita should be among d top contenders
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by cstr1000: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrick9:
aubamayeng is so overrated.anytime I've watched,I've never been impressed...he shouldn't even be in this list.. Naby keita should be among d top contenders
Aubameyang scored more goals than Mane and salah combined.
He was the closest competition to messi for the Euro golden boot.

You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by kendrick9(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

Mane have a better season by getting injured through half of the season while Moses was beasting in the RWB throughout the season and winning the league

Don't quote me again. You are either a deranged Liverpool fan or suffering from inferiority complex.
shut da Bleep up,u useless dolt...typical agbero tout..I can quote who so ever I want to.. nonsense.
internet makes fools lyk u brave
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Chydobe: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
It was a historic evening for the Egyptian play-maker who wrote his name in the sands of time as he was crowned the African Player of the year 2017.

The African footballer award of the year is the highest recognition at the Aiteo Caf Awards Gala 2017 which was held on Thursday 2018.

Beaten by Salah in this category were...

Click on Link Below for COMPLETE LIST OF 2017 CAR AWARD WINNERS
http://www.newzified.com/2017-caf-award-winners-full-list-of-2017-caf-award-winners/
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by jospimo: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Caf
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Charlespaul89: 4:05pm On May 25, 2018
Teeboi56:
Let say d truth
Nigeria Coach Gernot Rohr is d best coach and Nigeria team is d best team on less there doing partial
until he performs well with super eagles at the world cup before we can rate him all best

1 Like

Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Charlespaul89: 4:06pm On May 25, 2018
Moses deserves to win.it..he has been consistent
Re: Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. by Teeboi56: 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
Charlespaul89:
until he performs well with super eagles at the world cup before we can rate him all best
Sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL / Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.