Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian (10939 Views)

Letter To The Less Privileged, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by apharm(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
techsparkhub:

www.google.com/? What's happening right now is what i call illiteracy When you don't know the meaning of scam and fruad at same time I'm sorry to say, yhu are very dumb and stupid just like donald trump
This is Jumia
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by rosalieene(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am an introvert but I prefer being with extroverts especially those with good sense of humor.... I relate easily more with them than my fellow introverts. been with an extrovert, I tend to talk alot.. introverted life is boring.

About enjoying time alone, Hmmmm, I don't think too much. If I ain't surfing the Internet or chatting, then I am cracking up styles of footwears to attempt in my mind.

I don't really just like staying alone or at a spot.
if I am alone, apart from been on my phone, either I watch movies or I listen to radio.
if I am working, I listen to radio as well. I don't really like quietness. it bores me.! yet I am an introvert.

I rarely visit people well, unless for a Just cause or to gist; grin

One thing I don't like about myself is that I am too easy-going. I don't like it at all. I wish I can be cold-blooded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elements Of The Plot Of Tragedy / DEFILED - A Short Story / The Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.