Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (55410 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by salt1: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Preetiex:
hapie married life, d bride looks older

I hope the groom does better than his dad in marriage.
Soyinka has been married three times and divorced twice. This small boy is the product of his last marriage in 1989.
He is really young though I can't tell if the lady is older than him.
Does age really matter? Since Macron married his grandma

1 Like

Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
A word for prof's dressinggrin grin grin.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by toprealman: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Numbers dont lie bro ..
The numbers is for outsiders.....don't you get it?
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by toprealman: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Ayanshola337:
A word for prof's dressinggrin grin grin.
Soyinka-like
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2017
toprealman:
The numbers is for outsiders.....don't you get it?
so Trump is cooking up numbers grin grin? In 10 months Trump has surpaseed the economic achievements of alll previous US president at the same period and you think he cooked it up ..it seems you are still listening to liberal sponsored news

1 Like

Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by toprealman: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
so Trump is cooking up numbers grin grin? In 10 months Trump has surpaseed the economic achievements of alll previous US president at the same period and you think he cooked it up ..it seems you are still listening to liberal sponsored news
I don't discuss politics.... local or international with just anyone. Keep your facts and wisdom to yourself...BYE!
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2017
toprealman:
I don't discuss politics.... local or international with just anyone. Keep your fact to yourself...BYE!

Hehehehehehe abeg go and sleep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Shameless man that was boasting he will never step his foot in the US once Trump is elected has swallowed his vomit and even had a wedding for his son in tje same USA grin grin..Shameless thing...I hope he has seen the tremendous work Trump has done on the US economy while his friend Buhari is still distributing hardship .
awe u no get sense o,, trump b ur papa ni, u stil go post im picture for profile
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
salt1:

I hope the groom does better than his dad in marriage.
Soyinka has been married three times and divorced twice. This small boy is the product of his last marriage in 1989.
He is really young though I can't tell if the lady is older than him.
Does age really matter? Since Macron married his grandma
i guess love is blind like they say
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by obc: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Your intentions are well understood but you ended up falling for the anomaly you wanted to correct. Lets watch our words especially on the social media. Peace for all.
Janet101:

You are such a disgrace to dis generation,how can you call someone old enough to be your grandfather a fool.
omoale jatijati....abortion should be legalized to avoid unwanted fools like you.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by toprealman: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hehehehehehe abeg go and sleep grin grin
By this time of the day Says it all!
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
uboma:

Sure, I will be fast.

the only way scotfree is going to beat me hands down is if he is coming to you in a Range Rover.

For me, I only have Volkswagen Beetle to take me to you. Just you and I inside, the glass windows wind down manually so we can enjoy the natural air-condition....

grin
ehnnn e si gini??Volkswagen beetle kwa?? kia U just wan put me inside poverty??inshut I dey come cc.scotfree abeg come with ur ring joor.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
I'm just looking at the two of you, donnaD and Uboma. For my presence una wan get affair...kai!! shocked
Am here now u can bring ur ring I just hope u have 30billion in ur account oo.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by uboma(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:

Good! Good!! I Was only testing you. Now i know you can protect her and fight for her love. You passed all your tests. Now, drive carefully and go take your bride. Enjoy grin.

lol
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by uboma(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
donnaD:

ehnnn e si gini??Volkswagen beetle kwa?? kia U just wan put me inside poverty??inshut I dey come cc.scotfree abeg come with ur ring joor.

lol.

@ scotfree,

She is all yours.

She just failed my test.

grin

1 Like

Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
uboma:

lol.

@ scotfree,
She is all yours.
She just failed my test.
grin
test kwa so I don become examination Kia oga uboma e no go work oo
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by uboma(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
donnaD:

test kwa so I don become examination Kia oga uboma e no go work oo

Yes na.

You do not want to ride with me in my Beetle and enjoy the natural air-condition....

tongue
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Shoemoney: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Photos From Wedding Of Wole Soyinka’s Son Tunlewa In Atlanta

Wole Soyinka’s son, Oretunlewa, over the weekend got married to his sweetheart of eight years, Nneka Ekechukwu, in Atlanta, USA.

Here are first photos from the wedding that was attended by close friends and relations.

Photos below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/photos-wole-soyinkas-son-tunlewa-weds-atlanta/

Mature smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by stinggy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Shameless man that was boasting he will never step his foot in the US once Trump is elected has swallowed his vomit and even had a wedding for his son in tje same USA grin grin..Shameless thing...I hope he has seen the tremendous work Trump has done on the US economy while his friend Buhari is still distributing hardship .
So if the wife's family choose US as the venue, he should have declined going abi? Or no b wife's family dey dictate venue again
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
uboma:

Yes na.

You do not want to ride with me in my Beetle and enjoy the natural air-condition....

tongue
Ok I accept I will ride inshut if it stops I will join and push it.but that will be after the billboard pre wedding pics and the wedding carnival we will do and cause alot of traffic on NL and instagram.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
stinggy:

So if the wife's family choose US as the venue, he should have declined going abi? Or no b wife's family dey dictate venue again

What i am saying is that he didnt need ti get emotional about the American election in the first place thatade him to start saying irrational things
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by stinggy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What i am saying is that he didnt need ti get emotional about the American election in the first place thatade him to start saying irrational things
Sure, that was a very childish act which I'm sure he regrets till now.
But in this situation, he either attends or absents himself. I don't see how he could have changed the venue.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
donnaD:

Ok I accept I will ride inshut if it stops I will join and push it.but that will be after the billboard pre wedding pics and the wedding carnival we will do and cause alot of traffic on NL and instagram.

Nah.

You have to prove to me your loff before the pre wedding pictures and carnival.

this way, I know you are for real.

tongue
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
uboma:

Nah.

You have to prove to me your loff before the pre wedding pictures and carnival.

this way, I know you are for real.

tongue
Ok how I wan take prove am na.
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by uboma(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2017
donnaD:
Ok how I wan take prove am na.

lol.

Share your number with me via PM
Re: Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2017
uboma:

lol.

Share your number with me via PM
No way thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.