Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? (3463 Views)

Why Is Fireboydml Peru Remix Ft Edsheeran The Worst Song Of 2021 (video) / 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Ebisco016: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Music they say elevates your soul and gives definition to life. Music to some set of people is a form of livelihood i.e some sing just to make a living out of it.

But on the other hand, some sing because they are gifted in it and they do this well, to the extent that you wonder if they were ever from this world.

To every positive thing, there is a Negative side of it. When some set of people sing Music, you wonder why they ventured into singing. Jokes aside we have lots of them in the Nigerian Music Industry.

With the likes of 2face, Olamide AKA Baddo sneh, Davido AKA OBO, Wizkid AKA Star Boy, Yemi Alade AKA Mama Africa and a host of other Nigerian Musicians that give us quality songs, there are also some sets of the so called “Nigerian Musicians” that give us sub-standard songs.

Now the Big question is ;
What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ??

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-is-worst-song-you-have-heard-from.html

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nepa don bring light o (Rara)
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by sonikstargirl(f): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wizkid - Closer (meaningless)

Tekno - Mama

Wilfresh - I no like skul

*foreign*

Chris Brown - Privacy ( useless song, useless video)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Harrysong dovet
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
skales ft sarkodie - botty language

Niniola - Maradona

sheyi Shay ft sarkodie - weekend vibes

David.o ft R.kelly - if Remix

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by teresafaith: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
The most useless musician to me because all is songs this year, last year, last two years are all USELESS is no other than Davido

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Come closer by Wizkid

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Hedonistically: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
The responses I'm seeing here are more like songs by artists that the commenters don't like.... Except the Duvet song by Harrysong. That's a horrible song. Pun intended. But it's not the worst song I've heard this year. I'll have to think long and hard about that, when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Charliiee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesse01:
skales ft sarkodie - botty language

Niniola - Maradona

sheyi Shay ft sarkodie - weekend vibes

David.o ft R.kelly - if Remix

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? weekend vibes is a jam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Charliiee(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tekno - Go

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by gtrader: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Like that: by Davido. For my Head: by Mr P. Very useless songs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Threebear(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Manya.. Wizkid
Mama ...techno
Medicine... Wizkid
Come closer..... Wizkid

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by SolexxBarry(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Manya.. Wizkid
Mama ...techno
Medicine... Wizkid
Come closer..... Wizkid

Your hatred 4 wizkid is high o,take it easy on d boys hustle

Expect my single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Threebear(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
SolexxBarry:

Your hatred 4 wizkid is high o,take it easy on d boys hustle

Expect my single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Hope you won't be like Air Force that has refused to blow even with bomb implanted in the head.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by SolexxBarry(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:

Hope you won't be like Air Force that has refused to blow even with bomb implanted in the head.
grin Things will take a different turn soon,time is all its going to take
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Threebear(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
SolexxBarry:

grin Things will take a different turn soon,time is all its going to take
So they all say
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Has to be Efe - Based on Logistics.

Had high hopes for the guy, didn't know when I started shedding tears after listening to the first verse.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by 1shortblackboy: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2017
for a nigerian i dont know but anyother artist it has to be that one corner.... utter rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by DankPineapple: 3:13am On Nov 28, 2017
IMO most Nigerian songs lack depth and meaningful lyrics, so they are all virtually bad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2017
For my head Mr P

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Most Nigerian songs are wack and tasteless, no content, no meaningful lyrics...let's leave it at that
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by femi4: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Yemi Alade: Koffi Anan

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Blackhawk01: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Haba! shocked angry shocked

Kilo shele gan gan? Airforce1 lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by sirjentul05(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Big shag - mans not hot

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by FatherJosiah01(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
sirjentul05:
Big shag - mans not hot
Like seriously����
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by OverSabi01(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Manya by Wizkid
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by sirjentul05(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2017
FatherJosiah01:
Like seriously����
Y d guy go dey teach us hw to shoot gun and throw bomb?
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Haba! shocked angry shocked

Kilo shele gan gan? Airforce1 lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by nuelzy: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:
For my head Mr P
i was thinking no one will say this...

You are on point
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by Johnpaul01: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Tbh, the worst song of this year is manya by wizkid, then for my head by Mr P, one corner by patapaa, efe mercy is a bad girl can follow

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by eldanzzy(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Manya by wizkid
Re: What Is The Worst Song You Have Heard From A Nigerian Artiste This Year ? by sonikstargirl(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
teresafaith:
The most useless musician to me because all is songs this year, last year, last two years are all USELESS is no other than Davido

Wizkid is worse than Davido

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". / Why Is Shea Butter Good? / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.