Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | (846 Views)

Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 And Requirements Apply Now / Big Brother Naija 2019 Application Form And Requirements - Apply Now / Nigerian Aviation Graduate Employment Opportunity 2018 | Requirements |apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | by Nissando(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Employment Opportunity For Customer Service Officer at Grand Lead (Apply Now)

Grand Lead Heritage started its’ journey in 2011 with its focus on rendering Entrepreneurial Services. We are a service company that offers a truly Entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced yet structured environment. We work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young talented and dynamic Entrepreneurs.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Position: Customer Service Officer

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.

Maintains customer records by updating account information.

Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.

Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.

Opens customer accounts by recording account information.

Skills and Qualification Required:
OND, HND, NCE, B.Sc
Good communication skill
Good presentation

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
https://eduandgist.com/blog/2017/11/27/employment-grand-lead-apply-now/
Re: Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | by TIOKOMON(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Scam!!!
Better don't waste ur time. I have been there before. you will be surprised when you get there, nothing like any trace of what you applied for, instead, you will be asked to watch movie, you will clap and clap for some of their Co scanner who are young to be your child or brother, after then, you shall be asked to forcefully pay for a kit. May God reward GrandLead Heritage according to the work of their hands. I'm saying this because I was once a victim, you have my money with you.

1 Like

Re: Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | by asakeaina: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks bro let me not bother applying
Re: Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | by Stormyweather(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol, got the mail some days back. Read it and just hissed.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Niger Delta Basin Development Authority Recruitment. / Job Opportunity... Apply Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.