Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! (506 Views)

UNIBEN Admission List 2018/2019 1st And Second Batch Is Officiallly Out Online / University Of Ibadan Admission Thread 2018/2019 / University Of Ibadan Admission Clearance Procedure For Newly Admitted Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! by Pennicock(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into University Of Ibadan and participated in the admission screening exercise that the 2017/2018 1st Batch Admission List is out.
Candidates are to follow the procedures below to check their admission status.
How To Check Your Admission Status
1. Visit the admission checking portal via http://admissions.ui.edu.ng
2. Enter your Username and Password in the box provided.
3. Click LOGIN and proceed to check your admission details.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! by Towbaba500(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
abeg, stop spreading false info

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! by optional1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
please what about the DE candidates is theirs also out....
Re: University Of Ibadan Admission List Out Online!!!!!! by Pennicock(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
undecided..see these guy oh who told you its false news
Why don't you check and see..do you think I will waste my time and start writing all these stuff for nothing...abeggi pack one side cos I have been doing these for years and remember any post from me is confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Make A First Class? / Study What Scares You. / Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.