Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) (24259 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Forged Termination Letter By Union Bank Nig Plc Warri Delate State / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by massinola(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Hihihi, una say make we bring am, we don bring am come, in Baba ijebu voice. Enjoy your changeeeeee
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Munae(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
ghen ghen!
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
But we all saw the results of the competency tests....i justified the sack of olodo teachers and incompetent civil servants
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Amaa2019:
see dis man, are you working with the state gov't? me I no say him don pay salary because I don go bank last weekend help somebody withdraw his own

Leave the fufulefu to be ranting here. I don't just know what he stands to gain from this senseless propaganda.

I have lots of friends that work with Kaduna State government and they get their salaries latest 28th of every month. Except if 28th falls within the weekend, it will be shifted to first monday of the next month.

3 Likes

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
they want to refill the empty slots with ghost workers.
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by agabusta: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
This is the steps insolvent states are supposed to take. They are just afraid to confront issues, head-on.

What is the wisdom in keeping an unproductive large civil service when the states do not have the financial capacity to pay their salaries?

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by sk4real2(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Bross stop bearing false witness, were you there when the so called competency tests were administered? dont you know that Elrufai is a seasoned pathological liar? please always get facts before drawing up conclusions, i am from Kaduna state, my friends and relatives also failed the kangaroo tests because of their dissenting views on the sadistic midget's regime
ElPhoche:

If you ask me, those guys shouldn't even near the classroom again
I dunno in what capacity they should be employed. I would want to believe their appointment in the first place was political and therefore wrong. But to give it a human face, they can be pushed to other parastatals, to serve maybe as Messengers or something.
The kind of grammar many of those guys from up North spoke during my NYSC in our platoon group was nothing to write home about, and it obviously because they were not taught well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
nigeria sha
so once a teacher can speak and write good english
that means the teacher is good ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by kitaatita: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Chartey:
Some of us who could see through the smokescreen the Kaduna State Govt put up as competency examination for teachers always knew the motive was just to reduce the workforce and wage bill of the state.
Their propaganda seemed to work well.
Nobody has been able to verify the employment of teachers to replace them.
Now the state government is reported to have quietly sacked 4,180 local government workers.
Here's a copy of the termination letter distributed to the sacked workers.
I salute Kaduna State government for the boldness to call a spade a spade. WE have bloated workforce in all the states. Most government workers at state level are incompetent and indolent. States should retain the right size of workforce and make the workers productive. Government work is not Salvation Army handout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Thicktemptation(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Chartey:

Salary, he will not pay on time.
Now is sacking he wants to be sacking.
You are wrong on this.... El-Rufai pays salaries on time. In fact he pays pensioners on 22nd of every month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by TEYA: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
AnodaIT:
Sacking in this economic condition is wicked
We do not have to jeopardise the future of our children by insisting on giving jobs to people that do not deserve employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Thicktemptation:

You are wrong on this.... El-Rufai pays salaries on time. In fact he pays pensioners on 22nd of every month.

Don't mind the liar. As if we no dey Kaduna State. I don't know what he stand to gain. I might not like Rufai for other things but I commend his boldness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
TEYA:

We do not have to jeopardise the future of our children by insisting on giving jobs to people that do not deserve employment.

You don't need to help fix their gullibility. To them, every good step taken is wickedness on the path of the government. In case like this, you see people that can't advise themselves trying to condemn actions that are important or trying to advise the government that the action taken is wrong when it's very obvious that such action is needed to fix the rot.

If the dude is in Kaduna and at least visit one of those schools, he will commend Kaduna State government.

I see people saying the government should have trained those teachers. There are some things that are beyond fixing and such is the case of the sacked teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Funny thing is that El rufai cannot win Kaduna state again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Chartey:
Some of us who could see through the smokescreen the Kaduna State Govt put up as competency examination for teachers always knew the motive was just to reduce the workforce and wage bill of the state.
Their propaganda seemed to work well.
Nobody has been able to verify the employment of teachers to replace them.
Now the state government is reported to have quietly sacked 4,180 local government workers.
Here's a copy of the termination letter distributed to the sacked workers.
I am telling u, I am beginning to suspect him. He could have made those teachers non academic staff's rather than outright sack. Now what is d offence of the LG workers. I don't support him at all
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by rhames(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
ElPhoche:

If you ask me, those guys shouldn't even near the classroom again
I dunno in what capacity they should be employed. I would want to believe their appointment in the first place was political and therefore wrong. But to give it a human face, they can be pushed to other parastatals, to serve maybe as Messengers or something.
The kind of grammar many of those guys from up North spoke during my NYSC in our platoon group was nothing to write home about, and it obviously because they were not taught well.

on point though but pushing them to other parastatals is another recipe for bigger disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
El Rufai till 2023

Haters can die

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by gamechanger1: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:
I don't wish bad on anyone, but most of those teachers were only there collecting salary and not owing anything. If you know how things work in the local government level, you will understand what I'm talking about.

At least, this way, he gets to keep the ones that really have something to offer, and then pay them salaries on time.

If its to make the state's civil service more productive then im up for it. Its just that things are so difficult at the moment and it would be good if he could somehow create any kind of an alternate job creation mechanism to absorb as many of them as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Chartey(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Amaa2019:
see dis man, are you working with the state gov't? me I no say him don pay salary because I don go bank last weekend help somebody withdraw his own

Go and ask UBE teachers when he pays them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Chartey(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
TEYA:
Can you send your children to those LEA primary schools?
This letter is not for teachers. Please read well.
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Chartey(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Thicktemptation:

What of UBE teachers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
APC Government,av neva like Atiku for anytin but d way Apc is governing Nigeria now gave me a second thought dat Nigerians might decide to vote for Atiku in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by rollydex: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Chartey:

Even if I'm an unemployed young man, N-power will be a total waste of brain and time for me.
My brother I never new I have a partner, I call FG's yahoo, instead of us to eat from the table the FG decided to be giving us crumbs, just check out my analysis #30,000 for 200000 for 12 months = #72 Billion plus Samsung Tab worth 60k for 200,000 people for doing virtually nothing, can't that monet start something on the repair of Ajaokuta steel where people will work and earn well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by acehood907(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Don worry oga governor continue, I'm very sure no one would come n collect our voters card, we keep patient always to let 2019 comes true embarassed
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by elhafeez(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chartey:

Salary, he will not pay on time.
Now is sacking he wants to be sacking.
Elrufai has paid salary even before FG.
Why is it that people outside kaduna hate elrufai than Kaduna residents. he is working we love him.
He has his own flaws. He could do more people friendly policies. But we all know if u want to make development you Will hurt people.
Some LG workers that dont even have table and desk or office. People employed just to earn salaries.
I'll advice him to complete his many projects and dont contest in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by elhafeez(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
olayinkajnr:

You don't need to help fix their gullibility. To them, every good step taken is wickedness on the path of the government. In case like this, you see people that can't advise themselves trying to condemn actions that are important or trying to advise the government that the action taken is wrong when it's very obvious that such action is needed to fix the rot.

If the dude is in Kaduna and at least visit one of those schools, he will commend Kaduna State government.

I see people saying the government should have trained those teachers. There are some things that are beyond fixing and such is the case of the sacked teachers.
Most of people talking trash have not even been to Kaduna state before. They are Taking panadol for someones headache. If u want to fix problems u have to hurt alot of people.

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by Iolo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
onatisi:
nigeria sha
so once a teacher can speak and write good english
that means the teacher is good ?

To flip your text around

so once a student can't speak and write good english
that means the student is bad ?

Point being that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. A teacher shouldn't fail an exam his students are expected to pass.
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
elhafeez:

Most of people talking trash have not even been to Kaduna state before. They are Taking panadol for someones headache. If u want to fix problems u have to hurt alot of people.
You are right my brother.el rufai's decisiveness and ruthlessness makes him my 2nd best governor after ambode.hes the kind of leader nigeria needs.if buhari is not contesting for 2019,let him project el rufai.he l make nigeria just like he turned around abuja.

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
elhafeez:

You dey mind them?

They will just sit down at the convenience of their home and be reading news from useless blogs that don't get their fact right.

1 Like

Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by tngh: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
I wonder why some people can't take time to read before commenting. The sack letter above is for local government staff and not teachers.
Re: Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) by guru03(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
An from a reliable source, CV are also been collected to give employment to APC youth within the local government. 2019 election loading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari / How Do I Deal With Nepotism In My Workplace? / NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.