Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (39755 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by HeyCorleone(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
I thought God can dwell anywhere, so what's the hype on a $3000000 building. One thing he doesn't understand is those magnificent basilicas scattered all over Europe weren't built in a year or 2. Some took up to 3-4 centuries. So why the rush on building such structure other than to satisfy his personal ego?

Thanks to people like FRZ Nigerians are now becoming wiser.

#FreeTheSheeple

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by 8744Kin(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
There are many Nigerians who are doing genuine business that can comfortably give that amount. Am more worried about a man who spend 200m+ on olosho than a man who give church 1B.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Uyi168: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Thouqht provoking question..
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
When i talk am some months ago people dey tackle me up and down

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by matrixme(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
spongeisback:

He's expecting osibanjo to steal from the government coffers and give to him. This useless man doesn't mind how the money is gotten as long as it serves his purpose.

The way the country is do we still need more churches? More than 60 MILLION Nigerians lack good toilets. Millions of kids are out of school. Ask I type this at least 3 women have lost their lives giving life, malaria is killing 4 people per second.

All they care is to compete between themselves. Since Oledepo got a billion naira building from an "anonymous donor" Harry Potter wants his own.
So how many toilets have you built for the poor, or malaria drugs you secretly donated to the less privileged? I'm not suggesting anything but first of all we should practice what we preach. That's how we become better humans.

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Elnino4ladies: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Adebole Issa thief

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by SlimCupid(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Yahoo Pastors /G O, and its yahoo/drug Baron /Looters will come to his aid as usual

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by kingandamy4life(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
who gave you the right to question the man God anointed? you are very close to your grave if you don't decease from this attitude.
whatever they do will be judged by God and not you. Even David had an opportunity to kill Saul and he said woe be unto him to touch the anointed.
please leave them to God and face your work. the poor will remain in our midst

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Daeylar(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
I can't believe this,
Bidding to build a church of $3,000,000
These people are getting bolder by the day.

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by fadaonyenna(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
#Freethesheeple

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
spongeisback:

He's expecting osibanjo to steal from the government coffers and give to him. This useless man doesn't mind how the money is gotten as long as it serves his purpose.

The way the country is do we still need more churches? More than 60 MILLION Nigerians lack good toilets. Millions of kids are out of school. Ask I type this at least 3 women have lost their lives giving life, malaria is killing 4 people per second.

All they care is to compete between themselves. Since Oledepo got a billion naira building from an "anonymous donor" Harry Potter wants his own.

If every nigerian had this aggression towards politicians i believe Nigeria will not be inflicted with all the numerous calamity you mentioned above. Church did not build America neither did they build dubai or make it a better place to live but the Government of this countries did

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Dongreat(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
kingandamy4life:
who gave you the right to question the man God anointed? you are very close to your grave if you don't decease from this attitude.
whatever they do will be judged by God and not you. Even David had an opportunity to kill Saul and he said woe be unto him to touch the anointed.

If this is sarcasm then I suggest you tailor it well. If not, then you must be very deprived of normality that falsehood and fantasy runs your day.
You kept seeing the suffering in Nigeria and heard of it long before you were born. Your dead relatives suffered too, yet you think a collection of individuals who claimed to be associated with a supernatural being can rescue you?
Try think critically for once. You may not be exposed but a normal society doesn’t need fortune tellers nor thieves in premium suits. Third world country with nothing to show for since inception but “Amen, Hallelujah, and Allah Akbar”. Keep leaving everything for a god created by the white man in the pages of a book far away from the east that apparently was written 2000years ago.

Ps: apologies if my words seems harsh, no pun intended.

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Victornezzar: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lies
are u serious....Tell me this topic isn't true
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by yvonncute(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2017
spongeisback:

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by KENZINCO(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:
KNEEL DOWN AT THE CORNER OF UR ROOM AND PRAY GOD THAT SEES IN THE SECRET WILL HEAR UR PRAYERS,HELP THE ORPHANS AND THE NEEDY....ITS HIGH TIME DIS OUR SO CALLED(pharises) PASTORS WILL STOP TAKING US AS COWARDS AND FOOLS.
please who are the "US"?
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Elnino4ladies: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
kingandamy4life:

Shut the fvck up. Who anoint the thief?

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Oyindidi(f): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

are u serious....Tell me this topic isn't true
Its not true. He said that some years ago and God was angry with him for trying to raise such fund. He asked us to pray for God to forgive him. That's what I know about this story
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Victornezzar: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its not true. He said that some years ago and God was angry with him for trying to raise such fund. He asked us to pray to God to forgive him. That's what I know about this story
Nawa oo.....Some of all these Facebook posts sef ehn....Trust people to believe the story since its coming from a big church
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Oyindidi(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Nawa oo.....Some of all these Facebook posts sef ehn....Trust people to believe the story since its coming from a big church
He said God told him that he won't be blessed for trying to raise fund. People attack these men of God for no reason. This was even before osinbajo became VP.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Fazemood(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
With what I see and read about our religious leaders esp christain leaders, I can say I give up of these churches that claim to follow Jesus Christ yet practice satanism n greed.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I thought God can dwell anywhere, so what's the hype on a $3000000 building. One thing he doesn't understand is those magnificent basilicas scattered all over Europe weren't built in a year or 2. Some took up to 3-4 centuries. So why the rush on building such structure other than to satisfy his personal ego?

Thanks to people like FRZ Nigerians are now becoming wiser.

#FreeTheSheeple
Actually you are becoming dumber because the $3000000 church or the $6,000,000 national mosque is not our problem it is the Government that is our problem. USA was not built by a church neither was Dubai It is d mindset of the Government that build a nation

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Pataricatering(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
He should present the certificate God have him when he called him as proof ! How do we even know he was called by God ?
kingandamy4life:

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by smailyme: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
I interviewed someone sometimes ago who was interested in learning and mastering the world of Website Design and Development. I could see the passion burning in him to be an expert.

I then asked him, "what basic knowledge do you have in this field?' He replied. "I have been studying video tutorials in Python but anytime i am suding, i just develop nagging headache and the whole thing would like latin to him!"

Seeing that he needs proper mentoring, just like millions of Nigerian youth who have made career mistakes due to peer pressure and poor career decisions, I then informed him that just like a kid would start from Nursery/creche/kindergateen then advance to Primary, secondary before gaining admission to University or Polytethnic without just jumping to gain admission to University, same thing apply in world of Web Solutions - start with basics like HTML, CSS, Javascript and then advance along with intensive powerful practical and training before advancing to other Web App and Mobile apps development training.

The FREE training for Digital Media Marketing (DDM) last weekend was superb with impressive number of participants

Are you ready to thread the journey into the world of Web and Mobile App Design and Development?

Then This FREE Training is for you!

It is 100% practical training

BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
 Sharpen your skills,
 Meet experts face-to-face,
 Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice,
 Get hands-on information that is specific your career growth,
 It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

DATE: Saturday, 2ND of December, 2017, TIME: 10am Prompt!

TIME: 10am to 1pm (NO AFRICAN TIME!!!)

PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME IS ABSOLUELY FREE

Oooooooops! Did i mention that there is FREE Unlimited Internet WIFI for the 1st 50 people? Yes! FREE Unlimited Internet WIFI with instant access once you come in!
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Khaliyah(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

That's Nigeria for you, always ready to castigate and criticize without proper investigation.. Morning Sir Vic
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by PointZerom: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

If every nigerian had this aggression towards politicians i believe Nigeria will not be inflicted with all the numerous calamity you mentioned above. Church did not build America neither did they build dubai or make it a better place to live but the Government of this countries did

The church of God is under attack, I was expecting them to say that what Adeboye said isn't biblical but none said so. May God help us.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by onadana: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye started the bidding to build a new auditorium for $3,000,000. That is three million USD or N1 billion naira.

No wonder, even Governor Ambode of Lagos declared that the GO's and the pastors in Nigeria are encouraging corruption. Where in Jesus name can someone get N1 billion Naira in Nigeria to donate to the church to build an auditorium without stealing it from the Government? Even genuine businessmen cannot give away such money without affecting their business.

O lord! how long can we go on like this? Children are dying in the desert and enslaved in Libya. Pastor Adeboye, where is your conscience?

How did we get here men of god?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257

"Those that know their God shall do exploit".
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by kullozone(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Lmao! Milk them dry jare. These pastors sabi work die cheesy
I think I'll have to look for a pastor to spend some time with, make I learn work sef. This church package make sense.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Desyner: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye started the bidding to build a new auditorium for $3,000,000. That is three million USD or N1 billion naira.

No wonder, even Governor Ambode of Lagos declared that the GO's and the pastors in Nigeria are encouraging corruption. Where in Jesus name can someone get N1 billion Naira in Nigeria to donate to the church to build an auditorium without stealing it from the Government? Even genuine businessmen cannot give away such money without affecting their business.

O lord! how long can we go on like this? Children are dying in the desert and enslaved in Libya. Pastor Adeboye, where is your conscience?

How did we get here men of god?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257
Why is Bill Gates giving out hundreds of billions of Naira monthly? Your bias and ignorance is appaling. Go and pray God blesses and stop hating on innocent people(pastors).

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Fazemood:
With what I see and read about our religious leaders esp christain leaders, I can say I give up of these churches that claim to follow Jesus Christ yet practice satanism n greed.
read this article and see the response you will see that alot of people on this forum are funny https://www.nairaland.com/1129498/multi-billion-naira-ilorin-central

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by mofedamijo(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Stay there......if you know how many billionaires that church have you wont ask,am sure someone might have donated 200mil naira already,how much is 1b......am sure at the end of the day donations will be more than 1b,people that will give re not even worried they have called thier banks to do the needful....and if u think the church is not helping the poor,tune ur t.v to church programs and see how they go round the world feeding the hungry,free medical checks and drugs given to the poor,building schools,so many things,the fact that they dont publish it like our celebrities doesnt mean they re not impacting lifes,i will only state that they should do more n more and more...........quote me with reasonable comments not lame talks.

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50