Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (39691 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by chuose2: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Learn how Adeboye exploits the poor for money.
This building fund is covered in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jacyhelen(f): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye started the bidding to build a new auditorium for $3,000,000. That is three million USD or N1 billion naira.

No wonder, even Governor Ambode of Lagos declared that the GO's and the pastors in Nigeria are encouraging corruption. Where in Jesus name can someone get N1 billion Naira in Nigeria to donate to the church to build an auditorium without stealing it from the Government? Even genuine businessmen cannot give away such money without affecting their business.

O lord! how long can we go on like this? Children are dying in the desert and enslaved in Libya. Pastor Adeboye, where is your conscience?

How did we get here men of god?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257

Another Daddy Freez in Making....keep it up @ARom...Church is just business as usually.
I thank God for the likes of Freez and other people who questions the Authorithy of this Criminals called Pastors...
Had it been we the christains are subjugated like the muslims never to ask Question,we could have been Worst than Islam..
God bless #DaddyFreez,#Arom and others speaking up.
#church is buisness
#Pastors are Criminals.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jacyhelen(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kingcesar:
Patiently waiting for daddy freeze the wicked producer grin

Another Daddy Freez in Making....keep it up @ARom...Church is just business as usually.
I thank God for the likes of Freez and other people who questions the Authorithy of this Criminals called Pastors...
Had it been we the christains are subjugated like the muslims never to ask Question,we could have been Worst than Islam..
#church is buisness
#Pastors are Criminals.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jacyhelen(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
#church is buisness
#Pastors are Criminals.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by BenZyncla(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
You may be asking yourself what you can do with half plot of Land. The truth is you can really do a lot with half plot. For example, you can

1. Build a 4 bedroom duplex on a half plot.
2. Build a 2 unit of 3 bedroom flats
3. Build a 2 unit of 2 bedroom flats
4. Build a 4 unit of room and parlour self contained
5. 8 shops

I am pleased to inform you that we are also offering Special Offers currently on the under listed verified Plots of Land with Genuine Land Titles in Lagos State.

AMITY ESTATE is a lovely serviced neighbourhood located in the developed area of Sangotedo and offers you the opportunity to start building your dream home immediately.

Watch Video and see pictures below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQVnYySLYc

For those who want affordable land in an already built up Serviced estate with existing residents and infrastructures where you can start building your own house.

It is a perfect estate which is fully developed and perfect environment to live in and raise kids...

- Fidiso Bus Stop is about 2 mins drive from Shoprite and few seconds drive from Crown estate Before Abijo GRA.
- amity estate is about 35 mins drive from the Victoria island (VI)

TITLE: Governor's Consent, Approved Layout

SIZE: Any size of choice (300sqm, 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm....... )

PRICE: 22,000 per sqm
300sqm... 6,600,000
350sqm... 7,700,000
400sqm....8,800,000
600sqm... 13,200,000
E.t.c
NB: 12 months payment plan is available

WHY YOU MUST INVEST HERE
- It is fully developed
- Appreciation rate is very fast
- estate is already occupied
- Well tarred road
- Buy and start building immediately
- estate is modelled in the likes of VGC, Ocean bay estate, Northern Foreshore estate, Lekki County Homes etc

estate FACILITIES
- Interlocked roads
- Reliable electricity
- Good drainage network
- Street lights
- Landscaped environment - Well Secured entrance and exit gates
- Safe and serene neighborhood

Other Proposed Facilities
- Place of Worship
- Nursery and primary school
- estate commercial center
- Sport and Recreational facilities

BENEFITS
- Quick appreciation value
- Flexible payment plan
- Opportunity to live in a structural estate
- Good title No Omonile issues
- Easy transfer of ownership

NB: Live pics and videos are available!

For more enquiries and free site inspections,

Call Ben on +2348034113771
Whatsapp +2348027390046
Email: forbeshome.ng@gmail.com

Making your dream home come true.....
watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQVnYySLYc
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Desyner:

You think yours is functioning? If it was, you would have realized that more than hundred times the amount in focus is being given out in charities on a monthly basis. The OP is doubting the fund can come from genuine source and I proved that there is no big deal already if u av nothing sensible to say silence is an option.

Yes it works unlike yours. Which legimitate person will donate a billion naira without it affecting it business?

Donation to charity is the best thing that would surely please God and men and not littering the country with churches which add nothing to an average Nigerians life. Take a trip to a country with working economy and tell me the number of churches you see on the streets compared to companies, factories, industries et al
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Desyner: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

Yes it works unlike yours. Which legimitate person will donate a billion naira without it affecting it business?

Donation to charity is the best thing that would surely please God and men and not littering the country with churches which add nothing to an average Nigerians life. Take a trip to a country with working economy and tell me the number of churches you see on the streets compared to companies, factories, industries et al
Your problem goes beyond reasoning power, exposure is part of it.
Are you saying no business man can afford to give N2b or even N10b without feeling it?
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:

What is the relationship between these pictures of libya maltreating black africans and the topic?

Na wa. Operation everyone must blog pastor matter.

Pls continue.

There's so much hardship in Nigeria and that has led thousands of Nigerians to leave Nigeria by hook or crook. If Pastors invest just 20% of the money dey looted, Nigeria's problem will reduce by 20%
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:
KNEEL DOWN AT THE CORNER OF UR ROOM AND PRAY GOD THAT SEES IN THE SECRET WILL HEAR UR PRAYERS,HELP THE ORPHANS AND THE NEEDY....ITS HIGH TIME DIS OUR SO CALLED(pharises) PASTORS WILL STOP TAKING US AS COWARDS AND FOOLS.

It's good that u have made a self conscious move to free ur mind.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by felixomor: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's so much hardship in Nigeria and that has led thousands of Nigerians to leave Nigeria by hook or crook. If Pastors invest just 20% of the money dey looted, Nigeria's problem will reduce by 20%
Do you have evidence that pastors loot?
Pls mention the name of the particular pastor that caused your own poverty?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Desyner:
Your problem goes beyond reasoning power, exposure is part of it.
Are you saying no business man can afford to give N2b or even N10b without feeling it?

Look in the mirror my friend. I said "legitimate"
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:

Do you have evidence that politicians loot?
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:

Lmfao grin grin grin

ALL NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE CRIMINALS, LIARS N PETTY LYING THIEVES. I don't need to name one.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by MightySparrow: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
I will be part of the project.

He collects tithes and offerins I can see the results. Governors take taxes and allocations they fail to pay salaries.. No one is complaining.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by CioAngels(f): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If you are ready to chop fresh human shit with bread, some young boys will show you the way
Where are you from, how can they eat such?
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by felixomor: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmfao grin grin grin

ALL NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE CRIMINALS, LIARS N PETTY LYING THIEVES. I don't need to name one.

Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Google it.....and learn
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by felixomor: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

Do you have evidence that politicians loot?
Of course, even our justice system has exposed many despite being weak.
Besides i wonder where u saw politicians in this topic.

Look for another point.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by goodies4life(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Upon this rock i shall build my church and the gate of hell shall not previle.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:

Of course, even our justice system has exposed many despite being weak.
Besides i wonder where u saw politicians in this topic.

Look for another point.

If politicians steal then pastors do the exact same thing
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by butterbread: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye started the bidding to build a new auditorium for $3,000,000. That is three million USD or N1 billion naira.

No wonder, even Governor Ambode of Lagos declared that the GO's and the pastors in Nigeria are encouraging corruption. Where in Jesus name can someone get N1 billion Naira in Nigeria to donate to the church to build an auditorium without stealing it from the Government? Even genuine businessmen cannot give away such money without affecting their business.

O lord! how long can we go on like this? Children are dying in the desert and enslaved in Libya. Pastor Adeboye, where is your conscience?

https://m.facebook.com/st
ory.phpstory_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257

Erm people? 1bn naira won't SQUEEZE anyone! That's just N1000 from 1million redeemed faithfuls...it is not extortion or N100 from 10million faithfuls
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by butterbread: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/st
ory.phpstory_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257

Erm people? 1bn naira won't SQUEEZE anyone! That's just N1000 from 1million redeemed faithfuls...it is not extortion or N100 from 10million faithfuls.

No one has to steal for that
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by leye4u: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I thought God can dwell anywhere, so what's the hype on a $3000000 building. One thing he doesn't understand is those magnificent basilicas scattered all over Europe weren't built in a year or 2. Some took up to 3-4 centuries. So why the rush on building such structure other than to satisfy his personal ego?

Thanks to people like FRZ Nigerians are now becoming wiser.

#FreeTheSheeple
which free the sheeple....a campaign from the pits of hell..... Did you see Reinhard Bonnke's crusade few weeks ago... The crowd was massive, there is nothing you guys can do to stop the church from growing, The only way you guys can stop this growth is if it was orchestrated men but if it is of God(which it is), you would only gnash your teeth in anger in vain
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by leye4u: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
goodies4life:
Upon this rock i shall build my church and the gate of hell shall not previle.
Won prevail ti
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by leye4u: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

You should be above 18 years ooo......
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by felixomor: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

If politicians steal then pastors do the exact same thing
Unfortunately you have no evidence to back up your claims on pastors.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by HeyCorleone(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
leye4u:
which free the sheeple....a campaign from the pits of hell..... Did you see Reinhard Bonnke's crusade few weeks ago... The crowd was massive, there is nothing you guys can do to stop the church from growing, The only way you guys can stop this growth is if it was orchestrated men but if it is of God(which it is), you would only gnash your teeth in anger in vain

The kind of Christianity I operate is in line with that practiced by Jesus and His twelve. That's why I'm Catholic. In my church, we don't place special emphasis on priests. We don't pet them or treat them like gods. The priests are very accountable. You make a mistake, you're reported and the next thing is transfer.. The excesses of Priests are so checked, that a majority of them have only one car to their names. Most of the time, these cars are gifts from family and friends, hardly does it come from the church. No archbishop owns a private jet. Archbishops are not mere mehn. They wield so much power and influence especially in Latin American countries. None enjoys the luxuries accrued by these G.Os of mushroom Pentecostal church littered around Nigeria. The jet the Pope owns is for the church. The car he owns personally is a 1980 edition.

It's not like we don't take care of them.. Far from it. But in other to serve you must be Christlike. Do away with all luxuries and excesses. It's a life of self denials. Not expensive suits and private jets.. Not putting your pictures on church banners to satisfy your childish ego.

Say what you may about the Orthodox churches - they preach a false gospel, they have gay priests blah blah blah. But nobody, not even 50 of your G.Os can deny the fact that an average Catholic priest is an embodiment of the type of life Christ wanted.

I don't know the name of the man you mentioned. I serve God and God alone. He's the one who blesses me. Y'all should continue receiving your blessings from people who milk you dry.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by swazpedro(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
muhammedbilal:
bad guy,nah wetin u come do
I come observe
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by MEK14(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2017
i join my faith with you ooo... Let me be so bless that the whole 11billion will be single handedly given to God's project and no announcement will be made... very soon I will loan world bank money by the grace of God.
(quote author=lonelydora post=62787024]Dear Lord,

Answer my prayers and bless me so much to the extent that i can freely give back to you the 1 billion naira without stress. Bless me dear Lord to the extent people will start gossiping that i have done rituals. Amen.

The man is poor in spirit shaa. He thinks poorly [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by tim26will: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

#church is buisness
#Pastors are Criminals.
Chai!!!!! Out of all the comments, it's yours I pitied most. A lady? Getting involved in this kind of thing? You should have considered the future of your home, children, hubby and loved ones before getting to say all these. It's a life mistake you just made. I'm just so so sorry for you. I hope you save this your comment for future reference by the time it start.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

Unfortunately you have no evidence to back up your claims on pastors.

Unfortunately you have no evidence to back your claims on politicians
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by tee4naija(m): 3:11am On Nov 29, 2017
May God save us from another Ozubulu experience.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by tee4naija(m): 3:14am On Nov 29, 2017
tim26will:

Chai!!!!! Out of all the comments, it's yours I pitied most. A lady? Getting involved in this kind of thing? You should have considered the future of your home, children, hubby and loved ones before getting to say all these. It's a life mistake you just made. I'm just so so sorry for you. I hope you save this your comment for future reference by the time it start.

Sharap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.