Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Bet!! You Must Laugh...don't Forget To Subscribe... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Bet!! You Must Laugh...don't Forget To Subscribe... (508 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet!! You Must Laugh...don't Forget To Subscribe... by Vincent2425(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: I Bet!! You Must Laugh...don't Forget To Subscribe... by greatnaija01: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
COMEDY is mostly about the humour of psychology. this is not funny but you have what it takes if only you would STUDY.

what is funny is something that is not sooooo different from what we know but done in a weird way. IF YOU NEED CONCEPTS... be ready to pay people who would think them up for you

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skits / New Documentary Depicts The Plight Of Widows / Let’s Take A Look At These #bbnaija Housemates And Their Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.