Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe (3283 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by PoloLoco(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
A Chief Defense Force of Zimbabwe Army who lead the Political Revolution in Zimbabwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7TeDNM0iHo
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Lloydfather(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Chiwenga? The name sounds igbo.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2017
The Igbos are the Proto (original) Bantus. Get a copy of this book to read all about it here https://www.amazon.com/History-Igbo-World-Ancient-Civilization-ebook/dp/B01K4AIUO8
A Must Read

Today the Bantus (Ama (Umu) Zulu, Tsonga, etc., number 250 million people in several countries of Central and Southern Africa. Forget the anti-Igbo rubbish you are told, Igbos are and ancient civilization.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by ryd3(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
The Igbos are the Proto (original) Bantus. Get a copy of this book to read all about it here https://www.amazon.com/History-Igbo-World-Ancient-Civilization-ebook/dp/B01K4AIUO8
A Must Read

Today the Bantus (Ama (Umu) Zulu, Tsonga, etc., number 250 million people in several countries of Central and Southern Africa. Forget the anti-Igbo rubbish you are told, Igbos are and ancient civilization.

So they are not from Israel again? Na wah o

7 Likes

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2017
ryd3:

Reread what I posted very s-l-o-w-l-y. M-a-y-b-e y-o-u w-i-l-l g-e-t i-t.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by coolitempa(f): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2017
ryd3:

grin...

2 Likes

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by funlord(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
igbodefender:
A Must Read

[/s]

One week you comedians are biafrans? Then jewish? Then from okrika in rivers state? Then european? Now bantu?

Very soon you would also be linked to the japanese? I've never seen such an insecure bunch of people in my life...... grin

9 Likes

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

One week you comedians are biafrans? Then jewish? Then from okrika in rivers state? Then european? Now bantu?

Very soon you would also be linked to the japanese? I've never seen such an insecure bunch of people in my life...... grin
You are just being envious. You didn't bother to examine the facts before blabbing. Symptom of a closed mind. Open your mind.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by waledeji(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
A Must Read

Una don start again ba??

5 Likes

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by funlord(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
igbodefender:
You are just being envious. You didn't bother to examine the facts before blabbing. Symptom of a closed mind. Open your mind.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Reread what I posted very s-l-o-w-l-y. M-a-y-b-e y-o-u w-i-l-l g-e-t i-t.

This confused boy have come again,it seems after the disappointing Jewish DNA text result came out Eri/Gad scam doesn't sell anymore.It's time to market Bantu ancentry.

1 Like

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

This confused boy have come again,it seems after the disappointing Jewish DNA text result came out Eri/Gad scam doesn't sell anymore.It's time to market Bantu ancentry.
Lol. Silly guy.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

What a pity.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
waledeji:
Una don start again ba??
Wetin we start?
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Lol. Silly guy.

Stupid fellow...stop rubbishing ndi Igbo with your stupid claims or rather narrow it down to your village alone and I won't have issues with you.
Now you want to claim Mugabe and Zimbabwe.onye nzuzu di ka gi.

3 Likes

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Some are jealous that the Igbo wear many caps, including being the Proto (fist) Bantus, the Lucumi aborigines (first people) of Ife, among other caps. They are afraid that it will be revealed that the Igbos are an ancient international civilization. We are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Stupid fellow...stop rubbishing ndi Igbo with your stupid claims or rather narrow it down to your village alone and I won't have issues with you.
You are a bufoon with inferiority complex and self-hate but you don't know. Uncle Tom.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

So if you discover long lost relatives you won't try to reunite so you don't look bad?! People pleaser.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
So if you discover long lost relatives you won't try to reunite so you don't look bad?! People pleaser.

Shut your silly trap,it is only insecure people like you that go about looking out for lost relatives that doesn't exist.
Yesterday you were a Jew and today Bantu because you saw an Igbo sounding name that isn't in anyway Igbo.Identity scammers.
As I said earlier,you can claim that your father is of Amhara ethnicity I won't care.

1 Like

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
You are a bufoon with inferiority complex and self-hate but you don't know. Uncle Tom.

Claiming every Dick and Tom including Mugabe's kinsman makes you feel superior,I thought you came from the tribe of Gad aka umulEri grin.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut your silly trap,it is only insecure people like you that go about looking out for lost relatives that doesn't exist.
Yesterday you were a Jew and today Bantu because you saw an Igbo sounding name that isn't in anyway Igbo.Identity scammers.
As I said earlier,you can claim that your father is of Amhara ethnicity I won't care.
You obviously lack the capacity to reason. I pity you.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Claiming every Dick and Tom including Mugabe's kinsman makes you feel superior,I thought you came from the tribe of Gad aka umulEri grin.
Dumb and envious post.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Dumb and envious post.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Dumb and envious post.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Ojiofor post=62784706][/quote] Ignorance is a disease. Only knowledge can cure it.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
[s]Ignorance is a disease. Only knowledge can cure it[/s].

You are not making sense at all,you have been busy acquiring and claiming every tribe from Africa to middle east. it's a matter of time before you will discover your lost relatives in India and Bangladesh.Anu mpam.

1 Like

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by orisa37: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
He is the twin brother of Chiwetalu Agu-The Noliwood Alla di no di no de!
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

You are not making sense at all,you have been busy acquiring and claiming every tribe from Africa to middle east. it's a matter of time before you will discover your lost relatives in India and Bangladesh.Anu mpam.
You education is a waste because all do is derail threads but you are wasting your time. Mr Envy and Ignorance, aka Ojidiot.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chinasa- Igbo (Proto Bantu) name Chinamasa- Bantu name
Oya Ojiofor aka Ojidiot, bring your stupidity here.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
[s]Chinasa- Igbo (Proto Bantu) name
Chinamasa- Bantu name

Oya Ojiofor aka Ojidiot, bring your stupidity here.
[/s]

What happened to your cherished Jewishness?
Tochukwu Ifeduba you are clown grin.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:
[/s]
What happened to your cherished Jewishness? Tochukwu Ifeduba you are clown grin.
Jus gerrout!
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Ojiofor: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
You education is a waste because all do is derail threads but you are wasting your time. Mr Envy and Ignorance, aka Ojidiot.

When are you going to discover our new tribe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle For NASS Leadership Splits APC; El-rufai, Tinubu Clash / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.