Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe (3288 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

When am I going to discover my true self?
Ask yourself.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by BudeYahooCom: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Some are jealous that the Igbo wear m[s]any caps, including being the Proto (fist) Bantus, the Lucumi aborigines (first people) of Ife, among other caps. They are afraid that it will be revealed that the Igbos are an ancient international civilization. We are.[/s]

This sick dumboharist ewedu zombie, everytime you keep trying to make a mockery of the great Igbo race.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

This sick dumboharist ewedu zombie, everytime you keep trying to make a mockery of the great Igbo race.
Keep shut!
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by BudeYahooCom: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Keep shut!
Naff off, you dirty irritant.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Naff off, you dirty irritant.
Shut your stinky mouth, dirty tissue.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by BudeYahooCom: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Shut your stinky mouth, dirty tissue.

The people around you should chain you and clamp you into a psychiatric facility.

You are now raving mad. Your village people have succeeded. grin
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

RAZZCLATT!!
The people around ME should QUICKLY chain ME and clamp ME into a psychiatric facility.

BeCAuse I AM NOW STARK RAVING MAD! MY village people have FINALLY succeeded. grin &?!!
You are indeed now mad as you confessed in the above quote. Drivelling riffrat.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by BudeYahooCom: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
[s]You are indeed now mad as you confessed in the above quote. Drivelling riffrat[/s].

Lame ill-educated riff-raff. Anytime the wind blows you brain malfunctions. Very soon you'll become stupid enough to tell us buhari is an Igbo man. Demented buffoon. grin
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I AM A Lame ill-educated riff-raff AND USED TAMPON. Anytime the MOON SHINES MY brain malfunctions. Very soon I WILL become STUPID enough to SLAP AN ANGRY SOLDIER. IN FACT, I AM A Demented buffoon. grin
You are a used tampon. indeed.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Lame ill-educated riff-raff. Anytime the wind blows you brain malfunctions. Very soon you'll become stupid enough to tell us buhari is an Igbo man. Demented buffoon. grin
demented pig. Go clean yourself in excreta as you are fond of doing. lol.
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Alariiwo: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
ryd3:

So they are not from Israel again? Na wah o

They are a bunch of confused souls..

Take them serious at your own peril
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

They are a bunch of confused souls..
Take them serious at your own peril
Amebo
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Alariiwo: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Amebo

You are from Libya.. go back and research well.

You lots and those wicked Libyans share a lot in common
Re: General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

You are from Libya.. go back and research well.

You lots and those wicked Libyans share a lot in common
Oya, come and be going this boy. Tomorow is school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out / People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki / Check Out This Ancient Building Used By Anambra State Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.