Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter (32309 Views)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Franzinni: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
This one will be familiar with all the senior officer HOSES in her office

This one wey almost all her pictures be like hotel ...hotel

And she is fine only when she dresses like a twerking hoe cool
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't mind setting my own house on fire and then dial 911 and ask specifically for her to come rescue me.....
#thinking# maybe I should set myself on fire first undecided

See those hips....now I know why it is called Arson (A$S ON FIRE)

But I suspect ogas at the top doing what they do best to such pretties cry
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by ladykolly(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:
shocked Wow! If i were resident in her city, my house will always be on fire.
pray nothing carries u to her state by chance, so u wont hv to loss ur property bcox of a lady's beauty
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Princesteve7248: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
With this lady, I think my house is already on fire... Nice curves, come and help me ooo
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Una no dey sleep
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by kay29000(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow! Sexy and shapely beauty.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Adeyeancah(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Is she not the same fire fighter that was posted here last year May? undecided Nairaland don lose it....
https://www.nairaland.com/3086918/dennis-dooshima-beautiful-fire-fighter

2 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by bandad: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai, very beautiful. Got everything I want in a woman - curves, face, moderate needs and ----.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by sesay: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
This lady is office person. Admin staff. Trust me.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by segebase(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
there Toto must b on fire....
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Alezy(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Tiv lady.....hnmmmmm
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by PharmJohn88(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2017
CAN'T SHE JUST WEAR SKIRT ON THAT UNIFORM? SHE MUST ALWAYS BE SETTING MOST GUYS ON FIRE.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Peterosky(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2017
GrandMufti:
She's wearing a wig on duty?
.And what is wrong with that??
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Adeyeancah(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
This is the third time I'm seeing this post on Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/3690992/benue-born-female-fire-fighter-breaks undecided
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by jeffjoker: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Let me set ma d**k on fire and call her to help me

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by engrelvis(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
TRAPP:
Some guy would run towards the fire to get rescued by this lady.
; grin
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Is she not the same fire fighter that was posted here last year May? undecided
Nairaland don lose it....

https://www.nairaland.com/3086918/dennis-dooshima-beautiful-fire-fighter
u are right she is d one angry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by 3kay945(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2017
louisilva:
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2011 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A.

The "A1" is yours. Go get it boy cool

1 Like

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by isaiah4life(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2017
fia fia does that change the price of garri in the market?
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by hanassholesolo: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Fighting fire with Fire
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by hanassholesolo: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2017
yarimo:
that means you will always be in IDP camp grin

Nice Burn.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by kullozone(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2017
She doesn't need to do much if she's called to a fire outbreak scene... Na just to turn around and show the fire her big nyash... The fire go off immediately, abi?
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by gonkin(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
She could put out the fire in my boxers
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by veacea: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
If fact my d!ck is on fire right now

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by ComradeShegs(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Esomchi44:
mans not hot

Ogbeni forget, d thing goes skrrrrrrrrr...strikikiiii papapa
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by TrendedNG(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2017
FIA FIA!!!!!!
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Tapout(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

kai!! grin grin
God should have given us something else as a companion in the Garden of eden , cos the women he gave us have turned out to be our weakness
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by ElsonMorali: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Without an iota of doubt, Benue state has the highest concentration of very very beautiful ladies. I'm thinking of relocating to that state. lipsrsealed
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
louisilva:
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2011 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A.

Wlong Engrish
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by rossiprince(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Rossi Prince....
I'm not sure she is a fire fighter, she is a fire increaser... she cannot even put off a fire between two men talk more of a building... she's hot thou...
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by waunieducation: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Lolz
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by showghan(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Omionmion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course / Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Magistrate Denies A Muslim Counsel Audience For Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.