Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter (32500 Views)

Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by HeWrites(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Dennis Dooshima is an incredibly beautiful Nigerian female firefighter.

The classy and savvy young woman sure knows how to melt the hearts of Nigerians with her poise and standard.

Dooshima is a firefighter you would love to meet any time any day because of her ravishing beauty.

See more photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/check-out-hot-photos-of-this-pretty.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by HeWrites(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked Wow! If i were resident in her city, my house will always be on fire.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by yarimo(m): 2:20am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:
that means you will always be in IDP camp grin

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by TRAPP(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Some guy would run towards the fire to get rescued by this lady.

5 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by dyadeleye(m): 3:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Some of the oga for fire service right now

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Realfitbody: 3:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Dennis Dooshima is an incredibly beautiful Nigerian female firefighter.

The classy and savvy young woman sure knows how to melt the hearts of Nigerians with her poise and standard.

let her hotness not cause fires that she is supposed to prevent oo grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

The only fire this one can quench is the fire in her Oga's loins.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by ladeb: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
THIS WAN SELF NA FIRE OWN HER OWN..br@less ola jordan do the unthinkable https://portalviewz..com.ng/2017/11/braless-ola-jordan-poses-seductively-in.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
This one na food for the ogas at the top na

Tbh

With the way most girls now hustle with their body, I’m starting to consider those that objectify women

Chai make we no lie, this girl set small

7 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Papiikush: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
I hope she can move those ass faster before the whole house burns to ash

11 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by solpat(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

She's beautiful I must say wink

2 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:
hahahahahah.. Oluwa ooo. Those curves though.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Adeoba10(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:
.. ... In Jesus name u have prayed!!! Amen... So shall it be.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Gepheral: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow!
This type fit make person on gas comot for house o
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Esomchi44(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
hawt
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by louisilva: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2011 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by twilliamx(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Yummy
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Esomchi44(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
mans not hot

2 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Bari22: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Amen
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by ayoxelee(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2017
everybody just dy rebrand, from sexy police officer to sexy fire fighter. No matter how sexy she look my house will never b on fire

6 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by overhypedsteve(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Dhs
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by maxiuc(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by BruncleZuma: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerians can make and break anybody's career. Dem no go allow the madam slay quietly and live her life. O ti ooo

2 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Offpoint: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
This kind thing can make man literally set his house on fire ogrin
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
louisilva:
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2011 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A.

18 Likes

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Na this kind tin dey make person use him own set fire for him house. God deliver us from coke bottle.
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Ambode sef angry
Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by GrandMufti: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
She's wearing a wig on duty?

1 Like

Re: Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter by jonadaft: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Fire fir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A Finance Man In The Civil Service / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.