Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic (478 Views)

The Benefits Of Buying Organic Facebook Followers / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / Why I Will No Longer Be Saving Money In Naira and what I will do instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic by kelvin4love(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Trying to buy organic traffic and wondering whether it’s a good decision or not?

You are in the right post because right here you are going to learn:

The Good Side
The Bad Side
Advantages
Disadvantages
Etc.

While planning on buying organic traffic from traffic freelancers.

But before then, let’s check what organic traffic really is, the importance and lots others.

When I started one of my blogs, around 2014 I knew organic traffic was necessary for the growth of my blog in terms of monetizing via:

Google’s Own Advertisement Platform also known as Google Adsense
Affiliate Marketing
Getting lots of advertisers also known as accepting sponsored posts and or links
Selling Own Products
Lots others
But Hey,

Getting organic traffic wasn’t something I knew so much about.

Yes, you need lots of targeted traffic and only google the master search engine can give you that while you relax right there in the house.

What is Organic Traffic?

There are different types of blog traffic you can get ranging from

Referral traffic
Social Traffic
Organic Traffic/Google Traffic
While these other traffic matters google or organic traffic tends to be more targeted as users searching for a particular keyword come to your article.

In summary, Google draws only people who are interested in what you have to offer on your blog or website.

This way, you get lots of customers and prospects.

Now that you know what organic traffic is all about and it’s importance in your business.

How To Make Money Online With Blogging

This is one question most website owners ask.

Let Me Share something with you!

Like I said above, when I started newly, I knew nothing about organic traffic but knew the importance.

So I decided to buy some organic traffic to know how well it performs. Then I hired a freelancer from Fiverr, Seoclerks etc..

There was a Boost and I saw proof of the traffic in action.

But, Here Is what you don’t Know

I later got to discover that most of this organic traffic was actually gotten as a result of black hat SEO.

What is Black Hat SEO? you may ask.

Blackhat SEO involves manipulating google with the help of some tactics in violation of the google webmasters guidelines.

Most of the freelancers promise you more clicks from Google search.

Now See this:

One wayGooglee tend to rank website based on keywords is when you get enough clicks from Google search engine results page.

They actually go to google, search for the keywords you are targeting and click them for you with the help of bots.

This is very dangerous to the life of your website or blog on search engines. It could backfire in no time.

Why?

Continue Rading=>http://www.netpreneur.ng/buy-organic-traffic/

Re: FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic by ottidex(m): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol good catch.
Re: FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic by kelvin4love(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season / The Development Of Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / Start Your Own Online Edtech Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.