Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (63935 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Freedom606(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
am not surprise.....our slay mama's
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
She's still pretty. Acne spots can clear with the right medication.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by franzis(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
nothing shock me for the photo
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Softay(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
This Is Another Way Of Scamming. EFCC Where una dey
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by OliveCynosure(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
She's actually beautiful without makeup.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by KosiGrove: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
police harasses yahoo boys on the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuu89LDtgD0
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by iluvdonjazzy: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Engrr:

False presence is punishable by Law!
so why telling me this?
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by iluvdonjazzy: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Engrr:

False presence is punishable by Law!
so why telling me this?
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by sixtus3606(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol...If you look closely, it is all a trick.

The "before" photo was actually altered to make the lady's face bad then the after photo brings out the beauty (with the help of make up and smart camera and picture editing).

If you are into cinematography you'll understand grin

Eggzaktly! based on Marketing strategy. don't be surprised, that lady in the picture could be modelling for the make-up artist.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by smudge2079(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesu!
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Sparkle777(f): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:

The "before" photo was actually altered to make the lady's face bad then the after photo brings out the beauty (with the help of make up and smart camera and picture editing).

Exactly, how else can one explain the sudden radiance of the jewelry and cloth.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2017
oja okukun
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2017
I understand even wen am nt into it bro,its deceit,dey used a normal camera for d 1st,even d clothes on second pix is ligher..its all camera work
Papiikush:

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by lovingyouhun: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2017
ScotFree:
Fraud
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Mryacks: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
ibkayee:
She's actually a pretty girl, her skin just needs work

I think so too..
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Dhorcas(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
OMG!!!
This difference is much.
Guys should be telling their G.F to wash their face with water sef. Lolz
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
I think she is a very pretty girl. She just needs to take care of her skin issall. I am really getting tired of seeing all the make up girls use now. It is getting really boring...like I used to enjoy seeing different faces...the uniqueness of everyone....now I just see a walking and talking baby doll....almost all the girls look the same
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by iBlaze7(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2017
all this make up artist dey always scare me oo...small time na one wowo girl go bcum very fine all this make up artist dey always scare me oo...small time na one wowo girl go bcum very fine
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by missphumby(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Safiaa:
Yeah she just needs a dermatologist. She's beautiful naturally honestly.
Pls share with me
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Shouz: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Nice
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by MrBingo: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
missphumby:

Pls share with me

Please do u have nyansh and Bress and please do u were thong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.