Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) (22364 Views)

Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form / New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) / FG Launches Amnesty Programme For Ondo Militants (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
It is Well.....?........
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
All na nonsense, just to have excuse of how the to be released Paris fund is looted.
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Remaining of the 50% paris fund that will be released about to be looted in ondo

All the story will just be we aid and rehabilitate militants that's all

Osey! on point!

And its only some of the ammunition and not all

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

I am for all irrespective of party

So far you are doing well party means nothing to me
chai. Wonders shall never end. This yoruba muslim. Buhari people have not paid you your october salary?
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Remaining of the 50% paris fund that will be released about to be looted in ondo

Very correct

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

Did you just say you are not APC? That means you are Labour party then.

Can I burst you? I guess you didn't like Akeredolu because your Lord Tinubu didn't support him. Want to say another thing?
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by smaileyin: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
WOW.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Pvibe007: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Somebody is pained that he might be disengaged from BMC services after the defeat of the vegetable come 2019.

Guy easy nah, You Wanna give the Zone-B a Heart Attack? I learnt He is venturing into Suya selling Soon grin

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
shatap fat boy
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Oya take before u bigin ur usual threat of suicide journey embarkation.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Pvibe007: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
gurunlocker:

Did you just say you are not APC? That means you are Labour party then.

Can I burst you? I guess you didn't like Akeredolu because your Lord Tinubu didn't support him. Want to say another thing?

grin The Zombie Brain Don dey reset small small
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
These are the real militants. Unlike those that visited the king in Rivers on Sunday.

Check my signature.

www.crmnigeria.com
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Blackops(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
try me

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm....good move. Naija will be better and greater
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by giddykay: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ayemi...see weapon
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Gideon20(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Flexherbal:
See weapons that have been in the wrong hands!
In Whose Hand Is It Suppose To Be Right...
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by dreamworld: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ijaw people of ondo state
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

I know you na.

you're that APC guy. lol
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

How can you be so shameful to deny the hands that feeds you ?

Are you no longer the Chief Resident Zone-B cum BMC of Nairaland?

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Don't mind him. Hunger has finished his stomach linings. grin. His brain is now resetting to default mode.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Grt one they
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
tongue tongue yoruba militant is that one militant,abi no be badoo them get.

You're as stupid as it comes.
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Funny Thing is, these same weapons will find their way back to circulation because one official somewhere wanted to make a quick buck.
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by potipher7: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Oya take before u bigin ur usual threat of suicide journey embarkation.
Nonsense trash
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by hakanai(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
I think it goes beyond just getting people to submit guns, but more to do with stopping how and by what means the weapons get into there hands.As it is the distribution of weapons in Nigeria is becoming widespread. The only option left is to identify and block the influx from all angles by the suppliers and smugglers.

Otherwise someday people maybe handing over armored tanks, fighter planes, combat ships or even territory with armies.Some may ascribe it to arms struggle but in the long run, when the struggle is gone.How do you curb the violence and crime that may eventually follow?

God help us... undecided
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Slatonasdsa: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Are you no longer the Chief Resident Zone-B cum BMC of Nairaland?
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
o boy ehh
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by walosky(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
See Tools !

Amongst the whole of Yoruba States, the Ondos and Ekitis gat looks n minds like d Ibos
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by evesdon4u: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Omo see guns...Chai!!!

Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures / Hopeless Hope, Chief Thug, Barde Is A Bad Boy: NLC 'knocks' Uzodimma, Imo CP