Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. (17674 Views)

After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere / FG Can’t Fund Budget 2018 Unless Assets Are Sold, Says Ministers / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
dikeigbo2:

May your son sale off all you laboured as a man,....just say amen as a sincere man you are.

amen
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by SillyMods: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
johnbuck81:
i guess u need to see a doctor cos u are not OK.
Lack of quality home training.

It's common with people from broken homes.

Sorry about that.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Oblang(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2017
dikeigbo2:

May your son sale off all you laboured as a man,....just say amen as a sincere man you are.

This one thinks national asset is like father-son inheritance which will be inherited after the father died....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by 989900: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Sell the assets to fund Bubu's and his gang of ex coup plotters' medicals, cars, etc.

Sell the assets to fund over 300 inconsequential lawbreakers' immoral salaries and allowances . . . not to mention their Land cruisers and Hiluxes.

Sell the assets to fund ghost workers' salaries that end up in some 'living spirits' accounts every month.

Sell the assets to fund salaries of lazy ass workers who's true contribution to national growth is questionable?

So what happens after them assets are sold?

Where do we go from thence?

I'm in support of PPP/Privatisation, but when you tell me that's what you're banking on to fund a budget of recurrent garbage -- I weep!
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by bamosagie(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
What will they sale to finance the next budget.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by wiseEast: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
WITH OIL SELLING AT $63 YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL COMPLAINING ??//
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by toolovely(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

That's not bad if properly looked into

Some people will just comment as if they know all

For government to think of it

All stake holders have been consulted

And a decision was reached

Wailers cry me a river

can you listen to yourself?

you want to sell your assets to fund for budget? so, after funding the budget for the years captured, what happens to the next year? the you will sell what? you're the kind of person that advise govts to borrow money to pay workers. so, after that month?

you dont sell to spend and you dont get returns.
you sell to invest
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by KingRabota: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

Wailers cry me a river
If you had a government committed to national development your point would have been taken without questions.
My brother nigerian politifians are kleptocrat of the highest order!
They'll either sell these assets to friends, family, cronies n sycophants Or they'll pocket the proceeds n leave the Nigerian state worse for wear.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Lboy30(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls selling power plants and other things won't be enough to run the govt of pmb.....just kukukma sell the country to Ghana make we rest. Sometimes I wonder why this Buhari cabinet is filled with ppl above 60years that the only thing they are thinking about is to milk the nation dry. God forbid.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by precious1967(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
pls sell d whole Nigeria to dangote. thks .
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by emmie14: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Next year sell your father's brokos and 2019 your own brokos. Budget comes yearly. Useless heartless and irresponsible era.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by lovely17(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Power plants ke Light that is not enough please oh
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by bejeria101(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sell yourself also jubrin! You arent wuloful.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
...National Arts Theatre, TBS, national parks to go

...NNPC justifies 2.3mbpd for 2018 budget

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/fg-well-sell-power-plants-houses-fund-budget/
Nigeria is for sale. any interested buyer should contact me via e-mail
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by abiodunab: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Awon Oloruburuku...Ako ti leta.....Make una sell everything finish
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Kposkila: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
mamaafrik:
They shall want to sell these remaining assets,what happened to the recovered loots,abi which kain country have i found my self,see if anyone think any good thing can come from these set of our current politician then welcome to disney junior
The loot has been re looted! APC scam is unprecedented...I salute the gross incompetence of this administration...
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by wiseEast: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
NOBODY WILL BUY THOSE WORTHLESS

WHITE ELEPHANT things
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by ttmax09(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please let's sell the federal gov also while at this, clueless bunch indeed.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by noucompact(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
I SUGGEST YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SELL THIS NIGERIA,SO THAT ALL MAN GO REST. MTCHEEEEW
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Angelb4: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
bro ko man ni

Madam you harsh o. Na monkey be your profile pix
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Cannonleo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Their Oga is here present

High Chief Wailer
are you okay at all
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by greenmonk: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oblang:

This one thinks national asset is like father-son inheritance which will be inherited after the father died....
What is the difference between father - son inheritance and national asset. Is it not the nueclear family units that make up the communities that make up the nation.
Sorry the money spent on your education is wasted.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
You are just the fool here....... for assuming that

Oblang:

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by juman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fake news.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by johnbuck81(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
SillyMods:

Lack of quality home training.

It's common with people from broken homes.

Sorry about that.
as long as ur still in support with Buhari despite what he has turned this country into shows how tribalism has tinted ur clear view...if you want Nigeria to be great u'll speak against this government.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Oblang(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
greenmonk:

What is the difference between father - son inheritance and national asset. Is it not the nueclear family units that make up the communities that make up the nation.
Sorry the money spent on your education is wasted.

So tell me exactly what is wrong with govt shelving some redundant assets for the private sector....
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by oyepaulkay(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
If they sell it and they spen the money in 2 years, what are we going to have left?

I sorry sorry o (in Fela's voice)

BeeBeeOoh:
...National Arts Theatre, TBS, national parks to go

...NNPC justifies 2.3mbpd for 2018 budget

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/fg-well-sell-power-plants-houses-fund-budget/
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by meliorate(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

Wailers cry me a river
i just dey pity your generation because it's obvious you don't have any future plans for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos / PhD, Msc Holders Jostle For Lagos’ N25,000 Jobs Meant For School Leavers / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.