Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji (17659 Views)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Any new person to the Nike community will easily mistaken this building is a four star hotel and would look with utmost doubt wheb he is finally told that it belongs to senator. Gilbert Nnaji the senator representing Enugu east senatorial district.
The building which sits comfortably on a large hectare of land is situated just opposite the Nike lake hotel Enugu. A rough estimate of the worth of the mansion can run in Billions.
Senator Gilbert Nnaji is unarguably one of the nominal senators in Nigeria, A stammerer who hardly makes any contribution in the senate floor and can easily come off as a misrepresentative instead of a representative served as a member of the house of rep for 8 years before going to the senate. Aside this building, he also has another mansion at New haven Enugu and is a lover of cars. He drives many luxury cars including Toyota prado 2013 model, BMW sedan bullet proof, cadillac Escalade 2012 model, toyota 4runner 2012 model amongst others.

The question remains, can a honest senator afford all this with the money they make legally.

N:B the pictures were taken from outside and from a long distance hence it cant be very clear.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Feranmicharles(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Where's the pishure undecided
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by zubby29(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
i cnt find any pictures here o
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by GboyegaD(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP, please post the pictures.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pictures

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Built2last: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
This why they climb fence. Its never been about the Nigerian masses

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
More pictures

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by BENZINA(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Something is smelling!

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by EmoBoy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why are you complaining? If you hate him and his wealth and you believe he's stealing from the commonwealth, there are various measures you can take to show your anger and hatred towards him than coming to internet to show pictures of his property.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Firefire(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Holy Mary shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All Nigeria Politicians are rogues, where did he got all the money to build this estate ?

- Constituency Allowance

- Public Projects not executed and fund received.

- etc.

It is time we call spade spade in this country... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
More pics

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Like I always thought, most of the politicians in Nigeria are not about the betterment of the country but for their personal aggrandizement. That's why the country is in a terrible state . From president all the way down, they are all inept and worthless.

9 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just confirmed: the man had this house BEFORE going into politics!!

The house is beautiful shaa. He has good "taste and class" and if I'm from Enugu state, that's exactly the kind of senator I would like to represent me!!

Other senators built their houses in Abuja or Lagos but this one come home.

I like this senator!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by bangiskings: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
EmoBoy:
Why are you complaining? If you hate him and his wealth and you believe he's stealing from the commonwealth, there are various measures you can take to show your anger and hatred towards him than coming to internet to show pictures of his property.
. U r part of the problem

11 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
gtrust:

The house is beautiful shaa. He has good "taste and class" and if I'm from Enugu state, that's exactly the kind of senator I would like to represent me!!

I like this senator!!!

When did he build the house? I always pass this road and this house three times every week as I have some projects around the area.

11 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
gtrust:

I like this senator!!!
This house was completed few months ago. Besides Gil Nnaji since 1999 never had a private life, he has been in active politics since then. From local government chairman to house of rep to senate.

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
EmoBoy:
I dont hate him, infact he is a close friend but I hate the fact that he is selfish.

5 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
spyder880:

When did he build the house? I always pass this road and this house three times every week as I have some projects around the area.

I think we need to leave this guy alone!

Let us criticize him on substance and not something like his house in NIKE ENUGU where we need these kind of houses badly!!!

If you into properties or from Nike then you would agree with me that having that house there and not in Lagos/Abuja/Dubai is a very welcome development!

Abi

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

I dont hate him, infact he is a close friend but I hate the fact that he is selfish.

Did you ever approach him
You need to approach him and "talk" man to man and he will "understand" you.

We don't need to get involved in your wahala.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
gtrust:

Let us criticize him on substance and not something like his house in NIKE ENUGU where we need these kind of houses badly!!!

If you into properties or from Nike then you would agree with me that having that house there and not in Lagos/Abuja/Dubai is a very welcome development!

Abi

Leave him alone? When he is my senator and does not even know the location of my home town?

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by UnknownT: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

U see ur life? So if he had given u a bit of d money, he would turn unselfish and becomes the people's senator abi?

9 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by comrChris(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
I have seen similar houses like this at abakaliki and sometimes l wonder where people makes this kinda money!! Now l know better

Na only God go judge and punish our polithiefcians
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
spyder880:

he started the house in 2012 and completed it early this year.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
gtrust:

Abi
Stop been silly, there are many houses in Nike that can easily compete with this building, infact his brother Cornelius Nnaji has a house of this grade....he is the local government chairman but he built before becoming the chairman and is people oriented too.

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by fr3do(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
UnknownT:
U see ur life? So if he had given u a bit of d money, he would turn unselfish and becomes the people's senator abi?

he is part of the problem!

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
UnknownT:
I don't need his money and am gainfully employed.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
gtrust:

Did you ever approach him
You need to approach him and "talk" man to man and he will "understand" you.

We don't need to get involved in your wahala.
its not about me, its about the masses and the best way to do it is to point out things like this to the masses.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wow. The man has very good taste. cool
Wish I could see the inside.
Just check out the wrought iron gate. Dude must definitely have some Victorian furnitures in there.

Lovely.

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by UnknownT: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

I don't need his money and am gainfully employed.
Yes! D senator was 'gainfully employed' too b4 he became a senator. As if if he changes from his 'selfish' ways and awards u a contract, u wouldn't be singing GIL Nnaji till 2019?

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by tayoxx(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
chai see house. ..see our money
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by phlemzy: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
abeg free the senator. afterall he is one of several others. with the kind of millions they earn monthly plus all manner of allowances, anyone of them can build a mansion to his taste over a period of time.

6 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Fire15: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:
Any new person to the Nike community will easily mistaken this building is a four star hotel and would look with utmost doubt wheb he is finally told that it belongs to senator. Gilbert Nnaji the senator representing Enugu east senatorial district.
The building which sits comfortably on a large hectare of land is situated just opposite the Nike lake hotel Enugu. A rough estimate of the worth of the mansion can run in Billions.
Senator Gilbert Nnaji is unarguably one of the nominal senators in Nigeria, A stammerer who hardly makes any contribution in the senate floor and can easily come off as a misrepresentative instead of a representative served as a member of the house of rep for 8 years before going to the senate. Aside this building, he also has another mansion at New haven Enugu and is a lover of cars. He drives many luxury cars including Toyota prado 2013 model, BMW sedan bullet proof, cadillac Escalade 2012 model, toyota 4runner 2012 model amongst others.

The question remains, can a honest senator afford all this with the money they make legally.

N:B the pictures were taken from outside and from a long distance hence it cant be very clear.
You're a lair. This mansion you're talking about is not opposite Nike lake Hotel, it's along the road to the Hotel. This building took so many years to be completed, conservatively not less 6 years, and his house in Enugu off Chime ave. in New Haven, Enugu is a semi detached duplex, in he has been staying as a LG Chairman. For a 2 term LG Chairman, 2 term member HOR and now a Senator in his second term in Nigerian context, he's a poor man. The political office holders in Nigeria are making so much, to curtail this,"Vote Buhari For President"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Dance: Lai Mohammed, Buratai Will End Up In Jail- Zionists Leader, Onwuka / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.