Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls (809 Views)

Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / Best Bitcoin Wallet For Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
House please i need help as at 2014 i bought bitcoin of $50 i cant remember my identifier any longer so i tried many other means in opening it,it only open a new wallet instead of opening the old one,i can still remember the password,email and public address use in receiving bitcoin.pls experts in the house help
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by lumzybo: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
mathadi:
House please i need help as at 2014 i bought bitcoin of $50 i cant remember my identifier any longer so i tried many other means in opening it,it only open a new wallet instead of opening the old one,i can still remember the password,email and public address use in receiving bitcoin.pls experts in the house help

Go back to the mail u received when the wallet was opened
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
experts in the house help pls
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by drmanJ(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Go.to.the.email.you.use.to.register.

Type.the.name.of.your.wallet.in.the.search.box..e.g.'blockchain'...

Check.all.the.results.for.the.one.which.contains.the.identifier...

Since,you.still.know.your.password..it.should.be.easy.now.

I.hope.these.help
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by kokertalented1(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
mathadi:
experts in the house help pls

If you still have access to the Email and you know the password to your wallet, message me on Whatsapp
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
i cant find the identifier yet.
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by drmanJ(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Which wallet are you using?
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2017
i opened the wallet with blockchain.info
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by drmanJ(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
The identifier is inside one of the mails you received after signing up...
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
mathadi:

It has happened to me also before bro.
Pm me on whatsapp tho
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by DTalented(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
btc is the koko now. Join the facebook group below. Thank me later.
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by YModulosGodSon: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
alright

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY .DONT MISS THIS / Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Make Money Buying And Selling On Sancoj For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.