Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Prince Harry Proposed To Meghan Markle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Prince Harry Proposed To Meghan Markle (428 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Reacts To Meghan Markle’s Family Drama / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prince Harry Proposed To Meghan Markle by fabnews: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Yesss! It finally did happen. Prince Harry proposed to American actress, Meghan Markle few weeks ago over a 'roasted chicken's in his cottage in Nottingham.

Meghan couldn't wait for the prince to finish proposing before saying 'yes', 'yes'.

Read more below and watch their first interview with BBC's top presenter Mishal Husain.

http://fambles.com/prince-harry-proposed-meghan-markle/

Re: How Prince Harry Proposed To Meghan Markle by 3kay945(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2017
I would have propose to her first o,. See what not having plenty money caused me now cool
Re: How Prince Harry Proposed To Meghan Markle by Ever8054: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2017
3kay945:
I would have propose to her first o,. See what not having plenty money caused me now cool
guy chill...you gat Tonto dike on your hands...rush and propose before another white head make you feel this bad again...

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Most Leaked Post Beyonce Top Post Is Bankyw There?see FULL LIST / “I And My Friends Had A Gun Pointed At Us For Laughing” – Simi Shares Her SARS / Adebayo Salami 'oga Bello' Gets Honored With Seriki Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.