Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. (9228 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Queen Elizabeth Reacts To Meghan Markle’s Family Drama / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Issafela: 11:31am On May 19, 2018
As you already know that Nigerians can never carry last. our Nigerian Aunty look all shades of cute in her aso ebi to "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's" Royal Wedding.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/19/nigerian-woman-wore-her-aso-ebi-to-meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-wedding/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Issafela: 11:32am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 19, 2018
Lol. Naija with their primitivism

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Solidkay(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2018
This lovely woman just gave additional sunshine to my day.

People fail to realize the Royal wedding is a traditional wedding and as such you are highly welcome in your traditional attire.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by opera1(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2018
Naija no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by godfatherx: 11:55am On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

See inferiority complex, what's primitive about her dressing?

But if a White dresses like that, you'll clap and hail her, pls leave this place with your slave mentality.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 19, 2018
godfatherx:

See inferiority complex, what's primitive about her dressing?

But if a White dresses like that, you'll clap and hail her, pls leave this place with your slave mentality.
That's why your president will wear sweater under buba to attend UN summit. The only one looking like an illiterate among others. Una mumu together.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by CastedGist: 11:59am On May 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Ranelle(f): 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

That's why your president will wear sweater under buba to attend UN summit. The only one looking like an illiterate among others. Una mumu together.
So because he's wearing our traditional clothing he looks like an illiterate uncle clap for yourself. Try your words on before you vomit them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2018
Ranelle:

So because he's wearing our traditional clothing he looks like an illiterate uncle clap for yourself. Try your words on before you vomit them
Lol local girl.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Issafela: 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Dasherz(f): 1:38pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I see nothing primitive about her dressing.... The English man wears an English suit and the ladies ball gowns or cut dresses and these are their traditional wear.... So why can't the lady rock our native attire?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Ranelle(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol local girl.
Wow your lack of sense amazes me,what's local about taking pride in our culture? How many white men wear traditional? They wear English because to them that is their tradition. And because of that you're calling me local. God help Nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
is like your brain is paining you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2018
Ranelle:
[s]
Wow your lack of sense amazes me,what's local about taking pride in our culture? How many white men wear traditional? They wear English because to them that is their tradition. And because of that you're calling me local. God help Nigeria[/s]
Awesome trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2018
jessca048:
is like your brain is paining you
Yours is decaying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Ranelle(f): 3:12pm On May 19, 2018
Erhmm...I think you need to ask for a refund of everything you or your parents have spent on your education and just invest in cars....
RadicallyBlunt:

Awesome trash.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2018
Ranelle:
[s]Erhmm...I think you need to ask for a refund of everything you or your parents have spent on your education and just invest in cars....[/s]
Useless trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Ibibioesan(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Ranelle(f): 3:48pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Useless trash
When you're done tell me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 19, 2018
Ranelle:

When you're done tell me
Babe how far na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by gerrardomendes(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2018
Owambeism
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by daveP(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
one radically up there said one of the dumbest things by a nairalander this year.

He needs serious help. and Assurance before we see the transmission of such stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Odico1991: 4:27pm On May 19, 2018
D woman was proud of her tradition,,,admires her courage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by damtan(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2018
Ibibioesan:
their 1st kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNerNp9oHNc
First kiss?? I'm sure he for don kiss down there self
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by abumeinben(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2018
Owambe things cheesy

Naija for life? I hear you.
Me too go like form Naija for life for US. Na everyday I go dey wear aso oke go work angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

What's primitive there
She's wearing what she feels like wearing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by enemmo(f): 6:51pm On May 19, 2018
This woman is the MVP.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
Chloe88:

What's primitive there
She's wearing what she feels like wearing.
Hmmm I agree.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by fantastic1: 7:17pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You just ended up making a fool of yourself. Oya clap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Your inferiority complex is raised to the power of 88. your stupidity be like telemundo, extra ordinary every day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rock's Ugly New Girlfriend. / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / Mercy Johnson Is Getting Married This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.