Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message (24636 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by OgaDonald: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared On Instagram With caption ..

No matter how tough things get, there will always be a way out for you. You are going forward and upward.

Your season will manifest at the time when everyone says it’s over for you. Doors and opportunities will open for you. Amen

Big Day for Dady But before I go I want tell you that I got you and love you . #jaydenekapongubiofem Always will never walk Alone

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcB57s4jVMK/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Fans always reacting to EVERYTHING....
What a monotonous world we live in..........

Cute handsome boy btw.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by itspzpics(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Cute kid
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
ubi is just too emotional, he shud man up and move on, making himself look weak cos of a woman

cute kid though

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by NwaAmaikpe: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

Unfortunate boy.
This son brought bad luck to Ubi.

First, his cash cow Iyanya left MMMG,
Then his wife Lilian Usoro, walked out of his life.
Then he almost died in a car crash,
And his house got burnt.

Ubi has been lost ever since.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by src70: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
what happened
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by money121(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Baba born boy
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by jerryadigun: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Fans always reacting.
Effects of unemployment.
Wetin consign me . ..
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by BruncleZuma: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Gbabe oshi
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Dalyricz(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
where is the emotions?

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by kullozone(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I know I don't have friends here on NL, but we need to put heads together to find a solution to all these "reactions"... If anyone has an idea of a word which can be used in place of "react", please share it. We need to stand together and fight for our right smiley
Let's rise up and make a change smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Beehshorp(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Don't worry.. Fans reaction would get a failed marriage back or fans reaction would make your wife love you, or fans reaction would make you move on with your kid.. Dont worry, you would have enough reactions, from Facebook to instagram to twitter and on Nairaland...
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by heckymaicon(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
the high level of unemployment in this country is alarming

nigeria youths always reacting to irrelevant issues on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by favourmic(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
My room mate just came back with his gf, dey have been here staring at me 4 d past 4hrs, they think I will go outside to give dem privacy, I cannot support evil

Le me even start selecting beans grin

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by oshe11: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
I just need a job man....
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Adaumunocha(f): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Seems his wife abandoned them... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by DIKEnaWAR: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
This dude is a sissy and a b1tch
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by fpeter(f): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
The son dey miss I'm mama sad
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by ableguy(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
O mai lord! You wont know how difficult life is untill a bus cunductor places his armpit over your face while collecting his money. ;DO mai lord! You wont know how difficult life is untill a bus cunductor places his armpit over your face while collecting his money.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Moriopeda2017(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Ubi and instagram updates be like 5&6 them no dey leave each other, The pikin fine oooo my ovaries oooo
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Candypot(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Onyinye15(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cute boy

I still believe you can make up

Don't walk alone
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by DONSMITH123(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunate boy.

And his house got burnt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by blessedweapon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is an ubi?....... Farm?

Next story please angry angry sad angry
Re: Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunate boy.

And his house got burnt.

Ubi should rather work on himself...he seems to whine too much about all that happened to him.
If half the things wey i don see happen to am,im for don commit suicide o.
At least,he has the king of comfort (Money and health),He shud get his sh!t together!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accept No One’s Definition Of You – Regina Daniels Shares New Photos / Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate / Orezi Slept With A Man's Wife In Surulere - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.