Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong (22546 Views)

Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Amagite(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Music executive turned entrepreneur, Ubi Franklin have shared lovely photos of his kids, Jayden and Zaneta, with his mother on his Instagram.

He wrote; "Grandma x Jayden x Zaneta ❤️�♥️"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/adorable-photos-of-ubi-franklins-kids.html

Cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Threebear(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
A picture of your mother and children, the best gift a man can ever have.
Priceless kiss

58 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
i dont want to be a bad belle but his mother looks like who doesnt receive care from him, my grandma that is 80 fresh pass her

nigerian celebrities dont call their children nigerian names again, even the usual names no do self , wetin be zaneta, ur papa wen name u ubi no get sense abi? be forming posh

18 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
They look so cute together. kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
They look so cute together. kiss

Why did you put your friends picture on your profile? Is she looking for husband? Pls remove it and put your own picture especially the one showing you big brezz......thanks angry

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Why did you put your friends picture on your profile? Is she looking for husband? Pls remove it and put your own picture especially the one showing you big brezz......thanks angry
That's my sister, I can use any picture I wish.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by cruzita(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
CUTE KIDS.AGBANI DAREGO MAMA
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You're welcome.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by LesbianBoy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Bet i need to see picture of your big brezz na.....

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by makydebbie(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Bet i need to see picture of your big brezz na.....
Get a sex doll na. Big brezz, big ass and silicon pussy. All for you.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by DollarAngel(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who else Cares?

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by dayleke: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
These two people up there...
Na wa for una o....

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by mazimee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Get a sex doll na. Big brezz, big ass and silicon pussy. All for you.

shocked shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ubi born twins from two women .. #wehdonesir
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gbam!
Threebear:
Priceless kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by edmaraja: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
They look good
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pretty little dude. It's a cruel world out here, grow into a man man. cool
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by creunn: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
edmaraja:
They look good

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by FrenchWay: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Look at his mum's wrapper..
Tufiaaa!!!
Wit all his money
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by 99foxxy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
The lil girl no try at all, why she allow the boy fine pass her?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
Tufiaaa!!!
Wit all his money

Onu ojooo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by babamadiba(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hi
Threebear:
Priceless kiss
u Sabi book bros!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by thunderbabs: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
i dont want to be a bad belle but his mother looks like who doesnt receive care from him, my grandma that is 80 fresh pass her

nigerian celebrities dont call their children nigerian names again, even the usual names no do self , wetin be zaneta, ur papa wen name u ubi no get sense abi? be forming posh

First of all, u be bad belle.
Secondly, name ur own aki n pawpaw na, who wan hold u? Nobody. At least, u b forming local which is good, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na Franklin wife be this? sad
Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by Lnzy: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
Tufiaaa!!!
Wit all his money
Na wa for you ooh!!! No be inside house she dey Make she go wear lace because dey won take picture I don't even understand people....u ova dress dey go talk,you come dress casually wahala.! Na wa ooh!

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong by prettieO(f): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Shey dose kids fell from heaven? Biko make e celebrate deir momma too... lovely kids though

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car / Princess Onyejekwe Gorgeous In Bridal Photoshoot / You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.