Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) (26118 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
earthsync:
the government should do something about these tankers.
The only thing they can do is to build a different lane for tankers so that they will always follow there and be killing themelves but it won't be possible. Government has not even built enough roads for small vehicles let alone a different one for tankers.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ihedioramma: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
RIP DEAR .
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Pope22:

You should have become a satan. It was a mistake making you a human being by God. Imagine if he was your brother or friend, look at how that poor girl was even crying in that write-up and all you could say was "Kkk"
I say "Kkk" too in advance to your people the day you will die.

Funny you never get to read my complete comment b4 u said all these ur unGodly words,I pray u and ur family members never gets to experience this kind of death in Jesus name,Amen...Takia
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by NonsoPlatinum: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
So touching!

God, take the wheel!
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:

Funny you never get to read my complete comment b4 u said all these ur unGodly words,I pray u and ur family members never gets to experience this kind of death in Jesus name,Amen...Takia
Please where was the complete comment? Comment you ran back to edit and add things you were supposed to add which you didn't know you would add until you saw my comment on your comments? Same to you.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Y'all be shouting Jesus, God blah blah and won't hold your government responsible. The roads are death traps but will remain silent about it but pray not to be involved in an accident. If the right thing was done, you wouldn't need any prayers. Nigerians are their warped religious mentality
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Pope22:

Please where is the complete comment? Same to you.

Go back and read the 1st post again
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:

Go back and read the 1st post again
My dear, stop defending your guilty conscience, your initial comment which was just "Kkk" which I even quoted and said some things to you there which you didn't like and reported it, hence it was removed; am not blind but if you claimed that your initial was not just "Kkk" which made me to drop those words to you, let it be between you and God. I only talked to you to your conscience.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
so painful....may d souls of d departed ones rest in peace and God will grant d family they left behind d fortitude to bear d irreplaceable loss
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pope22:

My dear, stop defending your guilty conscience, your initial comment which was just "Kkk" which I even quoted and said some things to you there which you didn't like and reported it, hence it was removed; am not blind but if you claimed that your initial was not just "Kkk" which made me to drop those words to you, let it be between you and God. I only talked to you to your conscience.

Defending what? I was only booking for space,that's how I start my intro....never knew you would go so low by saying those words of yours....I don't indulge in wishing people bad luck and I was shock when you mention those unGodly words,if I was to be what you think of me,I bet you my brother we'll both be in a word of war by now,instead I pray for you after you hate comment
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:

Defending what? I was only booking for space,that's how I start my intro....never knew you would go so low by saying those words of yours....I don't indulge in wishing people bad luck and I was shock when you mention those unGodly words,if I was to be what you think of me,I bet you my brother we'll both be in a word of war by now,instead I pray for you after you hate comment
Let it be between you and God and also your conscience. You were booking a space by saying just "Kkk" only to such a heart-touching post? Have a nice day and stop quoting me.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by simeone007: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
angry angry angry angry we need to probe owelle all the accident news today is only in owerri two diff accident same number of victims

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by harriet412(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
IMO state and their terrible roadundecided
just negodu embarassed
RIP embarassed
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Fxwarrior: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai. Op RIP.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by akon4u: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sometimes it could be as a result of blood money...
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Probz(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2018
NonsoPlatinum:
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk

Is this the thread to promote a channel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.