Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Help Review Afia9 Online Shop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review Afia9 Online Shop (348 Views)

Help Review My Blog Please / Help Review My Blog. / Help Review This Blog New Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review Afia9 Online Shop by afia9: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Good day happy people, how are you doing this wonderful day?

Straight to the point, we are about launching an online shop in the south-east and i the admin without underestimating the power, influence and knowledge gotten from this notable platform have come up to ask for review and suggestions on how to make our dreams come true.

First of all i will like to ask those in the e-comerce industry to give a tip on how to survive in the business and what we expect to see in the future.

Secondly, a breakdown of how we intend running our business, we noticed that there are just a few online stores in the south east and we decided to take the advantage. Majorly our target is mainly students from different campus esp in Enugu because that is where we base and making it ease for students to shop at their convenience. We intend giving free shipping in all campuses in Enugu because we are also students and we know the stress of being in the lecture hall and thinking of going to the market at the same time therefore making Afia9 is an option.

Why the name Afia9? For students in Enugu urban, Afia9 is a known marketplace where mostly students go to shop esp for food stuffs, we used the name of the market so that students will still be aware that its there market.

Our launching date is yet to be fixed.

Kindly do us a favor by reviewing our site which is www.afia9.com so that we can correct our mistakes before launching. Orders will not be taken as we have some products on our site but incase you are serious about your order you can give us a call or send an email to us so we can process your orders.

We welcome your suggestions and critics.

Thanks Afia9 Team

(1) (Reply)

E / Have An Online Presence For Your Business / Check Out The New Way To Get 5gig With N500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.