Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! (40535 Views)

I Buy Used Inverter Batteries, Condemned Car Batteries, All Dead Batteries / Sell Your Used Or Condemned Inverter Battery @20,500 / Top 10 Inverter Batteries In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Do you have UPS/inverter batteries you have condemned or nonfunctional?

you can sell them for cool cash at quick standard today.

at QSS We buy any size/brand, and we can pick up from any region in Nigeria.

call today on:08020979952
WhatsApp: 08163169605.

thanks as we hope to deal business with you.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2017
good morning nairalanders,
are you tired of irregular power supply?
don't allow phcn spoil your groove this season.

call for your alternative power supply this December?

at Quick Standard Solutions, we take care of your 24/7 alternative electricity supply.
We are experts in Solar, Batteries, Inverters and UPS Tech. using modern technologies.

we sell, install, repair maintain and also design.

wait no further, call QSS today for a free quote, and you will be glad you did.

08020979952; 08163169605

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2017
As the year 2017 comes to an end, We want to say a big thank you to all those who transacted business with us directly or indirectly.
may you have a happy year ending. and also to those that we will still be dealing in the future, we say a big Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance to you.

not also forgetting the admin of the honorable forum.

Thank you

remember to call us for your power solutions,
we are experts in Solar, Inverters, AVR and UPS installation, maintenance, repairs ans servicing.

we also buy used or scrap batteries of any size and brands.

#quickstandardsolutions

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
As we walk in the last few days of 2017, we wish to say a big thank you to all those who kept us in business all through the year 2017.

We also want to use this medium to solicit for your continual business relationship in the coming year 2018.

Remember to call us for your power solutions.
We are Experts in all solar related solutions, inverters, UPS system, AVR's Batteries, whether its sales, installations, maintenance, repairs or consultancy.

You can as well call for a free quote today.

do you have condemned or scrap inverter' or UPS batteries you want to sell. call us today, lets deal, we do pick ups anywhere within Lagos or outside Lagos state.

Contact us on;
quickstandardsolutions@gmail.com

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
During the course of 2017, many individuals called our office wanting to sell off their inverters
One question that kept coming to my mind is..... why will so many people want to sell off their inverters?

My inverter battery doesn’t last long anymore” was almost the reply majority gave

I discovered that many of the issues are evolving from battery life durability.

Let me start by wishing all of our numerous clients all across the nation, future clients, my wonderful Nairaland family and Nigerians at large a happy and a less stressful 2018.

As we all know, the battery is the lifewire or the engine room of the Inverter, and we also know that the inverter only convert or invert the Direct Current (DC) of the battery to the (AC) Alternate current for the utilization of our household appliances.

In truth the lifespan of every battery depends on its usage and maintenance.
every battery just like your cars and power generating sets requires routine checks and maintenance.

To enjoy your Inverter, it must be well fed just like babies are taken care of, in this case Maintenance is the key food that your batteries and your inverters need.

I know a lot of people like most of our client would love to but might not know exactly how to go about it.

so here i decided to put a few maintenance tips that should be useful if adhered to!!!

1. make sure your inverter batteries are installed in a well ventilated environment. it is worth noting that the cooler the battery the better, and it also increases lifespan and efficiency.

2. keep your batteries from fire, smoke, metallic areas

3. avoid bridging your batteries.

4. use energy saving devices

5. disconnect unnecessary loads

6. make sure batteries are discharged at least twice a month even if there's no power outage (make use of your inverter for at least twice a month)

7. Never allow your batteries to be totally drained, this kills your battery faster that HIV does to its victim.

8. Replace damaged battery(ies) it is advisable not to combine old and new batteries on the same system.

9. Ensure proper loading of your device, do not overload the inverter more than its original design. I normally advice, not more than 50% loading, as this helps increase battery life.

Let me discuss NOS. 7 and 9.

7. I have seen situations where clients use their inverters to the extent that the inverter alarm will start beeping, but they will still be adamant, maybe too engross in watching African magic or some irrelivant things that as well can wait till power is restored. doing this is like comiting suicide. Its just like exhausting all the petrol in your car tank before you refill. it actually damages your carburetor with time. Please avoid this practice and you will enjoy your device for a longer period.

9. Many corporate organisations are guilty of this practice.

you see an inverter with the inscription 4kva, and you see some staffs having their electric kettle for boiling water for tea in the office(in most cases the IT department might not even be aware). and an electric kettle is about 1000watts (1kva). this can harm your inverter system, so always make sure that these practices are put into routine check.

at Quick Standard we always make sure our clients educates their staffs.

Finally, many people think once the inverter is installed, thats it. It should be noted that your inverter functions as the human body which deserves care routinely.
Make sure your inverter is secured from a dusty environment and also from a heated area, make sure the room temperature were your inverter is installed is not more than 30 degrees.

you can read up inverter airconditioning
http://www.airconditioner.me.uk/Benefits_of_Inverter_Air_Conditioning.html

with time if your inverter is not properly maintained it can cause overheating and malfunction as a result.

I believe you all will enjoy your inverter if maitenance is taken seriously.

I hope this helps.

feel free to call QUICK STANDARD SOLUTIONS for any questions, our desire this year is to serve you better.

you can also call for a free quote.

08020979952; 08163169605, you can also send messages on whatsapp-08163169605

once again happy new year.
from all of us at QSS.
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by olaben16: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2018
i have 200ah for sale
how much
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Please can you call me or whatsapp me on 08163169605
olaben16:
i have 200ah for sale
how much
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy weekend my dear Nairaland family, am sure you all had a blissful first week of 2018.

There is something i want to share with you all concerning your battery choice when paying for an inverter installation.

Like i always say, the battery is the Engine room/Life wire of every inverter, it should be Noted that no matter how powerful your inverter might be, without good batteries you won't still enjoy your investment.

As you know, investment in alternative energy is a one time investment, but in truth, it is capital intensive. So like the saying goes, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

just like in building construction, no matter how scintillating the building might seem, without a good/solid foundation, the building is sure to fail.

I also want to bring to your notice that there are many refurbished batteries out there in the market, that you need to be aware of.

when planning for your alternative energy solutions, if there's anything you should compromise on, it should never be your batteries.

There are many people that are regretting it today, this might not even be their fault, as many fraudulent individuals are there just to make money no matter the negative effects of their actions.

A user narrated to me how someone charged him 50k for new batteries and after installation the battery could not back up for 30minutes, and I asked him, the 50k, was it for new batteries or tokumbo batteries, he said new batteries. Truth is at the moment getting good batteries will take more than 50k.
But this is not just about the price been paid for the batteries, cause you can pay 120-150k for a battery and still not get exactly what you paid for.

so, what should you do/how do you know the batteries you are been sold are not refurbished?

There are a few ways you can test/check to know if what you are paying for is legit or garbage.

call us today, for free tips on how you can identify quality batteries, before putting your money down.

remember, it might have the same name but might not be the same.

Call 08020979952; 08163169605 or you can whatsapp.
We are committed to serving you better.

Note this also applies to UPS batteries as well.

You can also reach us for all your Solar, Inverters and UPS Sales, supply, installations, maintenance, servicing and repairs

Happy weekend.
#Quickstandardsolutions

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2018
ykmotors:
Hello pls can someone help me out on my 3.5kva inverter just 4month old, I notice that it doesn't charge anymore, I try to carry all my battery to battery charger to know if the battery is the problem or not.
But when I bring the battery back it really work fine I enjoy 24hours of that, but once the battery is down my inverter can't change it anymore, pls what can I do? It doesn't received input but output power is working fine.

There are a few things that can make your inverter not accept the input current.
1. the voltage... check the utility voltage supplied, if it is too low, it might not accept it.
2. the frequency... the desired frequency for an inverter is between 50Hz/60Hz, if its lower or higher it might not accept the AC.

Check these and get back to me on 08163169605 or 08020979952
or you can send me a reply to any of my tread with the username "Quickstandard"
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2018
We supply, install all battery types.

we also buy used/scrap batteries

call us today on 08020979952
whatsapp 08163169605
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,
with joy in my heart i welcome you to yet another new week.

No matter what happens this week be focus and determined.

You will surely get there.

Remember to call us for all your Alternative power solutions,(Solar, Inverters and UPS systems).

We are experts in Repairs, maintenance, servicing and installations.

you can as well call us for a free quote today.

We also buy used/Scrap inverters and UPS batteries

Have a fruitful week ahead.
08020979952; 08163169605

Best Regards
Quick Standard Solutions
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Whenever you are investing on Solar/Inverter project, Please do not compromise on the quality of batteries and PV panel.

Also you can sell your condemned inverter batteries at Quick Standard.

We buy all battery types, UPS and Inverter batteries

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
We buy dead batteries
Used batteries
Scrap batteries
Condemned batteries

Of all inverter and UPS types and brands.

Call 08163169605; 08020979952.
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
We buy dead batteries
Used batteries
Scrap batteries
Condemned batteries

Of all inverter and UPS types and brands.

Call 08163169605; 08020979952.
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy new week nairalanders.
Quick standard wishes you all a fruitful week.

Are you in need of steady power supply without having to rely on phcn?

Then we are the solution you seek.

At quick standard we provide uninterrupted power supply.

We are professionals in solar technology, inverter and UPS systems. Batteries and stabilizers.

We install, maintain, repair, service and sales.

We also buy condemned/scrap batteries.

Call us today on 08020979952; 08163169605
Or WhatsApp us on 08163169605.

You will be glad you did.
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Think of Uninterrupted Power supply,
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/08163169605
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2018
we buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy holiday to my honorable nairaland family,
We wish you all a memorable holiday.

Enjoy the rest.

Please call us for all your energy solutions.

we also buy condemned/used inverter batteries.

Call/SMS 08020979952/08163169605
WhatsApp 08163169605
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 5:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Sell your used/condemned inverter batteries today at quick standard.

We buy all brands
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
happy weekend Nairalanders.

Are you thinking of Uninterrupted Power supply?
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/0816316960
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
We also buy Used or condermed Inverter Batteries of any brand, type and capacity.

Thank you
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 9:27am On May 02, 2018
Happy new month Nairalanders,

Please we Buy used/scrap inverter batteries

Call us today, lets pick up from wherever you are.

Call us on 08020979952; 08163169605
Whatsapp 08163169605
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:46am On May 30, 2018
We buy used batteries, call us today.

08020979952; 08163169605

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 7:26am On May 31, 2018
Do you have old batteries you no longer use?
Do you want to buy new batteries?

We can buy your old once and suply you with new batteries.

We can deliver all your solar gadgets and accessories to your door step at affordable cost.

We are professionals in Solar, Inverters, UPS systems. We sell, install, maintain, service and repair

Call for a free quote today.
08020979952; 08163169605.

Thank you

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happy weekend people.

Do you have used batteries you want to dispose?

We buy all used/scrap batteries at affordable prices.

Call or whatsapp QSS today.

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
Sure your Monday was splendid.

Do you have or know someone who wants to sell used or scrap inverter batteries?

Call us today, let's come pick them up at a fair price.

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Hello Naija,
Sell your used/scrap inverter batteries today at QSS.
We can pick them up from any location.

Good morning.

08163169605; 08020979952
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Happy weekend Nigeria,

We buy your used batteries at a very good price.
Call us today.

08163169605; 08020979952.

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Please remember we are still in the alternative energy business,.

Solar, inverters, UPS system, solar/telecom's batteries.

Sales, installation, maintenance, repair and services.

We also buy used or condemned batteries

Call 08163169605;
Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Sell your used inverter battery today.
Call QSS.

We pick up from any location.

08020979952;

Re: Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! by QuickStandard: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sell your condemned or used inverter batteries at Quick Standard today.

Please call 08020979952; 08163169605

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.