Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker (40662 Views)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / 120million Year Old Crocodile That Lived In South Korea Walked On Two Legs (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019

A crocodile, which was believed to have killed an Indonesian plantation worker eight days ago, has been caught and culled with the help of a bomoh, a spokesman of the Fire and Rescue Department (Bomba) said on Sunday, March 17.

He said the reptile’s stomach was sliced open by the police and the Sarawak Forestry Corporation officers to see if there were human bones inside.

Pieces of human bones and torn clothes, believed to be those of Indonesian Yosep Tesu were found inside the stomach of the five-metre crocodile, the spokesman said.
He added that seeking assistance from the local bomoh was a last resort by the search and rescue team.

“After eight days of fruitless search, the police then decided to seek the assistance of the bomoh,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/malaysia.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/monster-croc-killed-indonesian-worker-123048352.html

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019
He said the monster had taken the bomoh’s bait attached to a hook laid at a place about five kilometres from the spot at a riverbank where Yosep was said to have eased himself.

An Indonesian worker had lodged a report with the Bintangor police, saying that his colleague had not returned after easing himself at the bank of a river at Zumida Oil Palm Sdn Bhd plantation about 4.30pm on March 10.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
A search and rescue team consisting of the police, Bomba, Sarawak Forestry Corporation, Zumida Oil Palm and the villagers was then formed.

“With the crocodile caught and then culled, we have stopped the search and rescue operation,” the spokesman said.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/human-bones-found-in-stomach-of.html?m=1

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Innocent crocodile pays for the recklessness of a man cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by KendrickAyomide: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:
so you prefer crocodile killing people abi? How do you know they were reckless?

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Crocodiles don't just pop in the water from no where. The dead guy must have known there are crocs in that river yet he chose the river from the abundance of other safe options to urinate .

By instincts as carnivorous predator, crocs will kill anything to quench it's hunger. It doesn't see the dead man as a man per se. It saw him as food and attacked, that's it's behavior by default. The man could have urinated in another spot and I'm sure he and the croc will still be alive.

Ganjafama:
Human meat is very addictive to animals. Once an animal has tasted human meat it keeps looking for ways of getting more and that's by tracking and hunting humans. That croc is safer dead than alive.
I have been getting quotes from emotional people.
That's understandable and let me make it clear here and I hope that answers all your questions and emotional mentions

"How do they get human meat at the first instance? Answer is simple, they get it from reckless people and they track reckless people. This validates my claim. Thanks"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by KendrickAyomide: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

Crocodiles don't just pop in the water from no where. The dead guy must have known there are crocs in that river yet he chose the river from the abundance of other safe options to urinate .

By instincts as carnivorous predator, crocs will kill anything to quench it's hunger. It doesn't see the dead man as a man per se. It saw him as food and attacked, that's it's behavior by default. The man could have urinated in another spot and I'm sure he and the croc will still be alive.
oga do you know how sweet it is to Urinate inside water? The sound alone na die

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

get a scale, weigh sweet and life. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by cocaineaddict(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE RUBBSIH. HOPE YOU WOULD SAY SAME WHEN ONE OF YOIR SIBLINGS ARE EATEN BY A CROCODILE.

42 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by slawomir: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by scribble: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

u would be great inside croc pepper soup

go and ease yaself too na

population dey too much for naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Why do i feel this a cover-up for a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by LuciferPrayer: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Afritop(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Ahh. If they did not find out on time. It would have poopooed the remains somewhere and crocodile will continue or be cooked as meat by people
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by oyetunder(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
open the stomachs of our political crocodiles and see how many destinies of Nigerians they have digested.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by madridsta007(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

People may get angry and emotional with this comment, but it is true and simple fact.
In the US, people will see lake where it is written, "Keep Off, Crocs Inside" or something stating crocodiles and alligators are in the water, YET, will go to the water to take selfies, play golf, or fish!

When carnivores predators like crocodiles ACT the way they are to act, why should we blame the crocs and not the stubborn, narcissistic human being taking a selfie near a crocodile-infested pond?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by freemi(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin nairaland oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Okuda(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
open the stomachs of our political crocodiles and see how many destinies of Nigerians they have digested.

lmao
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Omobolaji19(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Next time.... Face your preeq to a less dangerous area..
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Deephresh(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmm
Being careful and vigilant is key to living as human
So sad that the croc killed and ate the man, then get killed by another man, eventually will also become meat to more men
Circle of life is really crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2019
the man killed himself and also allow to kill crocodile cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by MobilityExpress: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2019
I hate crocs, I hate snakes, I hate big cats and I hate sharks. But do you know what I hate the most? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobodyperson: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
cocaineaddict:

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE RUBBSIH. HOPE YOU WOULD SAY SAME WHEN ONE OF YOIR SIBLINGS ARE EATEN BY A CROCODILE.
You're a fool!!!
Don't you eat animals too?
Don't those animals have siblings, Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by gen2briz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I hate crocs, I hate snakes, I hate big cats and I hate sharks. But do you know what I hate the most? grin

Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Adebowhales(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
I learn from my own daughter that you don’t have to be awake to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by mutumina007: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
BREAKING!! Senate Approves New Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5086992/breaking-senate-approves-new-minimum
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Ganjafama(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

Crocodiles don't just pop in the water from no where. The dead guy must have known there are crocs in that river yet he chose the river from the abundance of other safe optiwons to urinate .

Human meat is very addictive to animals. Once an animal has tasted human meat it keeps looking for ways of getting more and that's by tracking and hunting humans. That croc is safer dead than alive.

2 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Praisesongz: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shey lala like reptiles nau
Oya your snake don do
Migrate to lizards small

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Praisesongz: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:
give it up for this idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by bencliff2017: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
I thought common sense is free for all until I read your comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! / The Snake I Saw At My Gate / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.