Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Celebrity - Funke Akindele Alleged Loses Her Twin Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity - Funke Akindele Alleged Loses Her Twin Babies (722 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity - Funke Akindele Alleged Loses Her Twin Babies by mykomini(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Online reports have it that actress Funke Akindele Bello's alleged twins reportedly died at birth.

According to online reports, Funke who reportedly conceived via IVF lost her babies months ago but decided to keep mum about it.

3 Nollywood stars who met at a function yesterday were said to have broken the news to NG with the main source saying Funke Akindele lost her babies (a boy and girl) months ago but kept quiet about it while hoping for a miracle conception. -The Nollywood source also hinted that Funke was advised to hold on for a while to conceive again before breaking the sad news.

“When Funke Akindele was travelling out to deliver her babies, I saw her because she was really heavy. She even advised us not to take her pictures. It is very painful when my husband’s friend told us that the babies came out dead.” – the source added -

Source - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2017/11/celebrity-funke-akindele-alleged-loses.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

'you Defeated The 2 Biggest Stars'- Senator Ben Bruce Also Congratulates Wizkid / Juliet Ibrahim Wants To Meet You (pics) / OSUN 2018: “my Dream For A Prosperous Osun State” – Prince Ayoade Adewopo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.