Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy (81977 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by FARA4GA: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Princess Shyngle reveals she lost her pregnancy; her jailed fiance tried committing suicide.

Actress Princess Shyngle has shared more details of her present challenges after revealing that she was pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

In a new video she shared on YouTube, the actress revealed that she realized she had lost her baby after waking up to see blood all over her bed.

She said in the video;

"Everything happens for a reason and as much as the devil wants me to be angry with God right now, I won't.

"I lost my baby, she's gone, The most painful thing on planet earth is to lose your child, whether the child is alive and you lose it, or the child is in your tummy when you lose it, it is the same pain. I know my baby is watching over me in heaven and that's why she came for me to know her."

Princess Shyngle also revealed that her fiance, Federic has been trying to call and reach her from jail. She added that he's been starving himself and trying to commit suicide.

''I messed up, but I still love him. When somebody is the love of your life, no matter how hard you try, you can't just get over them just like that. I thought I could, but I can't so I'm gonna unblock him and hear what he has to say''

The actress who disclosed that she could have presented a perfect life of being in the States and engaged to her man, said she chose to share her story to encourage anyone going through a similar or different challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJpRKBPLlkY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by OluwasureGig: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
may God strengthen her in this difficult time. it's not easy to lose a pregnancy. I can't forget how my elder sister cried when she lost hers. hard guy hard guy, I couldn't hold back my own tears. y'all better respect all the responsible women out there but I think in her own case she aborted the baby.

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by aceclothing(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
we know what is going on........ abortion
All you men out there, this girl has made it clear she is not ready to suffer poverty for any man or his child. Be warned!

443 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by delishpot: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wahala. She should stay strong and latch on to the supreme deity's grid for comfort. Each human with its destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
seems like the abortion was successful...
btw is it me or she also lost her tiny waist (or was that photoshopped)?

[img]https://media./images/4a3dd82073cb1506de775bfbd468a843/tenor.gif[/img]

302 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Charleys: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Women kill more than men.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Made4naijalove: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
tongue
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by mytime24(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yawn,

Abi na she commot am angry

She won enter street again since say her boyfriend dey prison lipsrsealed

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let her spare us that epistle. She simply aborted the pregnancy.

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by SweetJoystick(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
She wan move on jare

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Pavore9: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Depression induced.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by slimanyd: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Awon aye ti jomu
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by dapsoneh: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mission accomplished
She can now move on to another MAGGA while the other expired magga rot in jail

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by paroh137(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
shocked

That's sad. I hope she recovers from this, emotionally and physically.

See my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by waynejesus: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry dear... God strengthen you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by AsawanaDgreat: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by klax(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Young lady you are a liar so shut
da f u c k and stop involving God in abortion. Were you not the one that cried out of lacks and no more yahoo yahoo cash from your prisoner yahoo boyfriend few days ago?

You that opened the book of lamentation of no more cash, hell with pregnacy and your money tap(yahoo boyfriend) in jail suddenly lost pregnancy today bah You are a liar so shut up.

69 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Dnlblessed(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can that waist hold a pregnancy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by osec007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
A lot will definitely change in her life from now on, I pray it changes for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chai... If only p*nis go allow we men see who resemble evil spirit sometimes. This girl ugly pass shrek.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Moji12(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
U lost your baby or decided to terminate it yourself..... it must b a coincidence now undecided undecided
No one to help, husband in jail... u kukuma add 1+1 together n took a bow out.

She don commot ring sef... unto the next one cheesy cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Richdad50(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
shocked

Just see the free fall of these shameless woman.

God saved an unborn child from a pending disastrous mom to be.

Richdad

40 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by lmm4real: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
One more, downed. My God forgive our sins o, its just plenty . undecided

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by majamajic(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
She don't want her child to come from a criminal

24 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Upton: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Raydos: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oshey baddest

You don abort that one too?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by DoubleEngine007: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Who is she fooling? Maybe her said boyfriend who is in jail.. She wan enter labor market again,as the formal labourer is now in jail...
Girls will always be girls... This one market been don crash grin

40 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by sonofanarchy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
sad I don't understand, did she lose her waist or her baby?

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by slimjosh231(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hard luck.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
So sorry.. Na triplet you go use next belle carry dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.