Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman (2637 Views)

Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North / 2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman by modath(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mynd44:

When Bode George refused to support Obanikoro's guber ambition in 2015, one of the reasons he gave was that Koro has too much political baggage that cant be reconciled. Same with Barcanista.

From all indications, it seems like Atiku is heading for PDP. I think he will lose the primary elections but assuming he wins, will Tonye campaign for him?

This is just like when Sheriff became chairman and Mo and I told him Sheriff is a vulture but he chose to be blind and danced about Sheriff.

Will Tonye support Atiku?

He who pays the Piper dictates the tune, if Atiku people drop the "beat" , Tonye will dance raggae & blues... anytime..... Barca nor send anybody message.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mynd44:

When Bode George refused to support Obanikoro's guber ambition in 2015, one of the reasons he gave was that Koro has too much political baggage that cant be reconciled. Same with Barcanista.

From all indications, it seems like Atiku is heading for PDP. I think he will lose the primary elections but assuming he wins, will Tonye campaign for him?

This is just like when Sheriff became chairman and Modath and I told him Sheriff is a vulture but he chose to be blind and danced about Sheriff.

Will Tonye support Atiku?
Who Tonye support or does not support should not be your concern.

To answer your question, Tonye WIll Support Atiku, and vigorously campaign for him if interest aligns or if he emerges flagbearer of PDP.

Honestly, politics is a game of interest and not a game of Social media noisemaking...

Meanwhile, I am very much aware that Elrufai called Buhari "Old, expired and perpetrually unelectable" in 2010 but campaigned for him in 2011 and 2015.. Today he is Governor of a major state!

Once again, Politics is dictated by vested interest not rabble rousing... Even Atiku has lashed PDP before noni

modath:

He who [s]pays the Piper dictates the tune, if Atiku people drop the "beat"[/s] , Tonye will dance raggae & blues... anytime..... Barca nor send anybody message.. smiley
He who factors my interest get my endorsement...

Meanwhile, it's been like a couple of months since I saw your breaklight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue / Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors / Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.