Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover (80176 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by holluphemydavid(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seeker17:
Toke fall hand sha
i tink say na only my hand d olosho fall ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by JuanDeDios: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
quiverfull:
The bashing this girl has received in the last few days is enough to make her contemplate suicide. E don do na!
It's not just the last few days. She gets a lot of bashing on social media; I think she has an armour-thick skin by now.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by doyinisaac(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
This story cant be completely false. There's some truth to it, she's neither denied or approved it. I have nothing to say sha, i'm just disappointed lol .
grin grin grin you should not be dissapointed,she only displayed true feminism grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Safiaa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Forget that thing. You emphasized on say NO to broke men. Whether single or married, Men are Men. Stop trying to be clever by half. Your type are the reasons for continuous immorality in our society. Now u are dissapointed in Toke for practising what you preached? Hypocrite
You didn't answer my question. You didn't read or go through the thread before spewing absolute bullshit in my mentions. Kindly move along, thanks in advance.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Jakumo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Useless olosho claiming 'feminist' & deceiving gullible women that she is "working" & "hustling".

You hate on men daily but you cannot eat, sleep or wear clothes without a man.

Your entire existence depends on a man yet you have the nerve to insult men.

Just like every other 'feminist' on nairaland who took afer this wh0re, they have nothing to offer us. Just their dried up, fish-scented and venereal disease-ridden cunts.

They are the ones that claim "bosslady", "miss independent"etc on social media but they are solely dependent on men for everything.

Bloody hypocrites. Hopeless, worthless, shiftless and hilariously ignorant creatures.

I support feminism 100% now. Gender Equality is a must!

All the domestic violence, murder & aggravated assault cases this month have been perpetrated by women.

These cheap sluts have hidden under "weaker sex" for so long & must no longer be pampered.

Let them realise first hand, that without men they are nothing.

Ha ha ha please don't beat about the bush with polite platitudes.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Wickedjezebel: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
IwantToShashe:

grin grin grin hehehehe one of toke's graduate from school of oloshoism seems to be pained grin. God punish Una wey dey claim feminist grin. Hungry haggered NL bitches grin
I'm a dude.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Safiaa(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin you should not be dissapointed,she only displayed true feminism grin
What does feminism have to do with this? Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
You're clearly an advocate of stupidity. Read, comprehend then come back to me. Capish?
I don't need to read the junks you called post over and over again. You gave a piece of advice to your fellow ladies to avoid broke men. When they don't date broke men, they date the rich men for money. They sleep with them, they get money from them, isn't that prostitution? The second post says they should be proud of their body count. As a rational human being, don't you know that, it is away of promoting prostitution in a subtle way.

I am not sure, you think before you write/type.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by afroxyz: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vyolet:
All Toke did is wrong, sleeping with people's husband yet she complains of her own cheating husband, pathetic.

Now back to comments, I've not Seen anyone castigating the man, did toke force him, whatever they may have happened was started by the man, he is the man who has no respect for his marital vows and who can't keep his dike in one place.
While his children are calling out Toke, they should call out their useless dad too.

Haba. How can they call out their DAD? If it was Toke's brother, he would have called the Baba out instead of Toke. The children played a tactical one. By putting the heat on Toke there is a higher probability of then breaking up than putting the heat on the dada which I guess they have been doing for sometime in futility. The need to break Toke's starnglehold over their dad which is too strong. The best way is bringing the heat through social media because toke's image would be burnt far more than the dad.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
You didn't answer my question. You didn't read or go through the thread before spewing absolute bullshit in my mentions. Kindly move along, thanks in advance.

I have no time to read that shitty thread filled with opinions of lazy gold diggers whose only source of income is their smelly Gap. Going by what you preached on that thread, you're a potential Toke makinwa or you're like to surpass her achievements in oloshoism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by DavidEsq(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lothario:
The guy no just get joy
He is so joyless, ah swear.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by AHCB: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Useless olosho claiming 'feminist' & deceiving gullible women that she is "working" & "hustling".

Just like every other 'feminist' on nairaland who took afer this wh0re, they have nothing to offer us. Just their dried up, fish-scented and venereal disease-ridden cunts.

They are the ones that claim "bosslady", "miss independent"etc on social media but they are solely dependent on men for everything.

Bloody hypocrites. Hopeless, worthless, shiftless and hilariously ignorant creatures.

All the domestic violence, murder & aggravated assault cases this month have been perpetrated by women.

These cheap sluts have hidden under "weaker sex" for so long & must no longer be pampered.

Hian! Bros you harsh oh. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

k
Lmaooooooo
Savage reply
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Annie939(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm in love with the man tooooooooo , he's a gentleman.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

I'm a dude.

Interesting grin. You can be a transgendered if you wish but stop sounding like a pained Bitch. grin grin

Now FVCK OFF !! grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Giel: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Just like your mother who delivered you from her dusty rusted gray shrunken Pusey, just like your sisters that men are forking right now and they are distributing venereal diseases ,just like your future daughters who will still be used and abused by men like you. Aimless, hopeless pig, useless, shameless fool. Idiotic baboon. Ugly chimpanzee, despised gorilla, son of a harlot and gay ,trash like monstrous creature of vile and evil. Aimless destitute.
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by SweetyZinta(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
GraGra247:
Desperate ladies are after the billions. lolz

Even if comes in rotten old retired package.

The hustle is real. lolololololol.!!!
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

Baba wan chop something grin grin

Wan chop,abi he don dey chop?
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by SweetyZinta(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
GraGra247:
Desperate ladies are after the billions. lolz

Even if comes in rotten old retired package.

The hustle is real. lolololololol.!!!

Correct
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by DavidEsq(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Just like your mother who delivered you from her dusty rusted gray shrunken Pusey, just like your sisters that men are forking right now and they are distributing venereal diseases ,just like your future daughters who will still be used and abused by men like you. Aimless, hopeless pig, useless, shameless fool. Idiotic baboon. Ugly chimpanzee, despised gorilla, son of a harlot and gay ,trash like monstrous creature of vile and evil. Aimless destitute.
Oluwa o! Abeg make una hep me hol dis guy na. Na so Seun and e goons go take ban u, thuout December.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You are doing the same to me tbh
shocked shocked
Na every girl I dey like u dey like ni?
Dem send u follow me from village?
Be careful o..
ChiefDiiko tongue cheesy
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Icon79(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
'nuff said indeed, my broda!

Ladies, don't envy Toke. There's no free lunch.

O pari

Threebear:
Enough said.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by B3sty(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
baby124:
The man is not that old na. This guy must be in his 50's. Some people sugar daddy sef no fit walk. Where do this his children now expect her to go after all this. She won't go anywhere, shebi they have done their worst.
Guy, Dr Fadeyi is either 78 or 79yrs this December. That's not him nor his family in that pix
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Safiaa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I don't need to read the junks you called post over and over again. You gave a piece of advice to your fellow ladies to avoid broke men. When they don't date broke men, they date the reach men for money. They sleep with them, they get money from them, isn't that prostitution? The second post says they should be proud of their body count. As a rational human being, don't you know that, it is away of promoting prostitution in a subtle.

I am not sure, you think before you write/type.
Lool i'm not even going to explain myself to this crack head. If you cannot simply understand the concept of dating which leads to real relationships, then please do not quote me again. Done wit yo ass lol.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

One word for you my friend: SAVAGE

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am not understanding undecided
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Na every girl I dey like u dey like ni?
Dem send u follow me from village?
Be careful o..
ChiefDiiko tongue cheesy
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hang on, the children who cried foul are Male kids? Silly jobless boys.

All the while I thought they were chics.
While Toke is out of line for dating a married man, I think those boys have no rights to cry on behalf of their mom because in no time, they will be doing the same.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by ismaog4u(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
and so what grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Safiaa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kingofrudy:

I have no time to read that shitty thread filled with opinions of lazy gold diggers whose only source of income is their smelly Gap. Going by what you preached on that thread, you're a potential Toke makinwa or you're like to surpass her achievements in oloshoism
Lazy goldiggers? Loool okay now. Invalid argument. You've got no point. I'm so blessed honestly, this argument is comical. Move along now, pm me if you need an alert grin
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool i'm not even going to explain myself to this crack head. If you cannot simply understand the concept of dating which leads to real relationships, then please do not quote me again. Done wit yo ass lol.
Haha... Shioor! Kelebe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) / Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.