Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover (80206 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Ejanla07: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
You're beginning to sweat? No nepa for days to cool off your frustration? grin We are not on the same level homie, we do not breathe the same air. You aspire to lick the ground I walk on. Bye bye crack head.

chaiii for person wey live under her parents... if toke catch ur papa....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Xisnin(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Typical naija girl angry I said i love you instead of you to say LuvU2 you are saying "k" angry angry angry angry angry angry

Shut up and stop harassing that girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Xisnin(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
[s]Useless olosho claiming 'feminist' & deceiving gullible women that she is "working" & "hustling".

You hate on men daily but you cannot eat, sleep or wear clothes without a man.

Your entire existence depends on a man yet you have the nerve to insult men.

Just like every other 'feminist' on nairaland who took afer this wh0re, they have nothing to offer us. Just their dried up, fish-scented and venereal disease-ridden cunts.

They are the ones that claim "bosslady", "miss independent"etc on social media but they are solely dependent on men for everything.

Bloody hypocrites. Hopeless, worthless, shiftless and hilariously ignorant creatures.

I support feminism 100% now. Gender Equality is a must!

All the domestic violence, murder & aggravated assault cases this month have been perpetrated by women.

These cheap sluts have hidden under "weaker sex" for so long & must no longer be pampered.

Let them realise first hand, that without men they are nothing.[/s]

What a bitter soul!
If your post is true, then you don't qualify as a man since you have nothing to offer.
And from your long rant , it is obvious you are undesirable to most women you have
encountered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Ejanla07: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Realhommie:
33 isn't old na, she's a young lady.

football age

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by livinbygrace: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Xisnin:

What a bitter soul!
If your post is true, then you don't qualify as a man since you have nothing to offer.
And from your long rant , it is obvious you are undesirable to most women you have
encountered.

Lol!!!Goodnight .
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Godsonkemz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Afonjas and infidelity are 5&6
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Chukapage(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vyolet:
All Toke did is wrong, sleeping with people's husband yet she complains of her own cheating husband, pathetic.

Now back to comments, I've not Seen anyone castigating the man, did toke force him, whatever they may have happened was started by the man, he is the man who has no respect for his marital vows and who can't keep his dike in one place.
While his children are calling out Toke, they should call out their useless dad too.
ogbeni shut up!! why tone is being called out is because she has been forming " strong and to independent" forming "feminist" bashing men but sleeps with a man for house rent, cars, vacations...worst part is forming relationship adviser..the worst hypocrite I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pusssssy has tooked over

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by doyinisaac(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
What does feminism have to do with this? Ode.
iya Ati baba e ni ode......oloriburuku omo
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by doyinisaac(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
See them,feminist!!!!....
Any woman who claims she is a feminist is a bitter soul who shld forget the past and move on!!!..
Toke Makinwa claims a feminist but bleeps a man of 70years,yet she preaches on IG and so many other things!!!!
That is the issue !!!!!u get sense pass that mumu called safiaa
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Alleged photo grin grin

grin grin it may not be his photo nau.....
thought i was the only one who noticed
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Useless olosho claiming 'feminist' & deceiving gullible women that she is "working" & "hustling".

Just like every other 'feminist' on nairaland who took afer this wh0re, they have nothing to offer us. Just their dried up, fish-scented and venereal disease-ridden cunts.

They are the ones that claim "bosslady", "miss independent"etc on social media but they are solely dependent on men for everything.

Bloody hypocrites. Hopeless, worthless, shiftless and hilariously ignorant creatures.

All the domestic violence, murder & aggravated assault cases this month have been perpetrated by women.

These cheap sluts have hidden under "weaker sex" for so long & must no longer be pampered.

Let them realise first hand, that without men they are nothing.
Hope you are not referring to lalas247
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by enigmaticlion: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
i thought it's fadeyi oloro
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by migeoart(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Waiting patiently for another book maybe it will be titled "The accused" cheesy angry grin
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by LuvU2: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Typical naija girl angry I said i love you instead of you to say LuvU2 you are saying "k" angry angry angry angry angry angry
shocked undecided
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by maklelemakukula(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:

naija gehs get sens ?
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by GoldHorse(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Useless olosho claiming 'feminist' & deceiving gullible women that she is "working" & "hustling".

Let them realise first hand, that without men they are nothing.

Ha ha! Uncle what has she does now?! What has she does?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by darlenese(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
becos of money some girls will lick malu preeeek.

msheeeeew
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
You're beginning to sweat? No nepa for days to cool off your frustration? grin We are not on the same level homie, we do not breathe the same air. You aspire to lick the ground I walk on. Bye bye crack head.

Fuucck off jare. I'm busy with important things
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
MENELIK1:

Yes sir, Ondo alone produce more than the entire south east!
I am from bayelsa o and not south East.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by ADIEMUS(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seeker17:
Toke fall hand sha
How Age is just a number as long as he is not underaged.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by BIGBANGTHEORY: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
PalmchatApp:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-photos-of-toke-makinwa-alleged-billionaire-lover-dr-festus

Here is your man with Diazani below and you can spot him with name below. Stop spreading trash

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by laudate: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2017
B3sty:
That is not Dr Fadeyi Festus.
Bloggers...this Thread should be taken down. I know Fadeyi inside out. He has just 2 Sons and a Daughter, Connie, married to one Mr Ogundare, MD Newcross Petroleum. I have Dr Festus Fadeyi data on my palms. The Moderators should remove those innocent pix immediately.
I worked with Pan Ocean Oil for over 10yrs before I left the Company....His first Son Jason Fadeyi is s Director in Syke Bank who also is a Medical Practitioner in the US That's all for now.

Biko, post his real picture here since you have his data on your palms. shocked We want to see the face of the papa that is romancing small Toke.....we dey wait, o! Abeg, no disappoint us! God bless you as you comply. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Esomchi44(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

k
can I DM you
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Kimtahee:

Can I buy you a drink, give me your contact.

Sure bro. grin damiangamble263 @ gmail dot com
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by AHCB: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

chaiii for person wey live under her parents... if toke catch ur papa....
grin

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by kolaaderin: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
laudate:

Biko, post his real picture here since you have his data on your palms. shocked We want to see the face of the papa that is romancing small Toke.....we dey wait, o! Abeg, no disappoint us! God bless you as you comply. cheesy
someone has just posted ur man in the pictures above this comment, update your post or pull down this post for wrong pictures.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by laudate: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2017
kolaaderin:
someone has just posted ur man in the pictures above this comment, update your post or pull down this post for wrong pictures.
Why should I pull down my post? sad For what? The pictures up here show Diezani the former petroleum minister standing in the midst of many people. Which one if them exactly is Festus Fadeyi? We need a full frontal snapshot of the man, preferably A5 size in full digital colour. If you have the man's clear picture, paste it here sharp-sharp....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by kolaaderin: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
laudate:

Why should I pull down my post? sad For what? The pictures up here show Diezani the former petroleum minister standing in the midst of many people. Which one if them exactly is Festus Fadeyi? We need a full frontal snapshot of the man, preferably A5 size in full digital colour. If you have the man's clear picture, paste it here sharp-sharp....
and you have another picture showing the names below that, why is it that difficult to even get the picture of such successful man. Google have everything and the last time i checked its still your friend.
Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by laudate: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2017
kolaaderin:
and you have another picture showing the names below that, why is it that difficult to even get the picture of such successful man. Google have everything and the last time i checked its still your friend.
Use Google to search now. sad The only thing you would see is the fake photo of the man in agbada with his wife, which people have said is not Festus Fadeyi, but a totally different stranger. All the copy-and-paste bloggers have flooded the internet with that fake picture. If you decide to conduct a search and you find the original picture of Festus Fadeyi, please post the URL here, so we can all check and verify.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover by austin4real(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na so Toke wreck this man lass lass... Kings take note...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.