Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,492 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Looking For Partners To Scale Up A Business (N500K With Monthly ROI Of N100K) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Partners To Scale Up A Business (N500K With Monthly ROI Of N100K) (342 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partners To Scale Up A Business (N500K With Monthly ROI Of N100K) by BuzzeeMo(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello, world!

I would describe myself as an entrepreneur. For the past 15 months, I've been developing and perfecting an online business model with various income sources. Over the last couple of months, the business has started generating some income and the results are very promising. In fact, I recently conducted a separate experiment to have more concrete insight into the earning potential of this business, and I was blown away by the results (see attached images: standard earning based on current audience size VS experimental audience).

I know I should be okay with the average daily return and grow gradually. But I can do a lot better with a partnership and grow even much bigger and faster. Most importantly though is the prospect of creating a product that everyone would love and helping investors get a good return on their investment steadily.

To achieve this, I need to bring a few people on board, create brand awareness, sort out some logistics and build a formidable and QUALITY audience base. All things being equal, this should take a maximum of 2 months.

The Investment Opportunity
If you have the resources and are interested to be a founding partner of what promises to be an exciting and rewarding 'company', you are welcome.

Ideally, I will need not more than SIX PARTNERS worth at least N500k each. But we can restructure this as the case may be. The goal is to give you an ROI of 100K/month for every 500K invested. This will grow every six months as business grows.

I base in Lagos and will like to have a meeting with potential investors as soon as possible, so that I can make a proper pitch and formalize the agreement.

Let me know in the comments if you're interested. If you'd like further information, you can reach me on: hello@celestinedavids.com.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

800k Nigerian Working Class Emails For Free! / Galaxyworldsupport / 700 Plots Of Land For Sale For 15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.