Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Arsenal Boss Wenger Rules Out Sanchez & Ozil Exits In January - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Boss Wenger Rules Out Sanchez & Ozil Exits In January (325 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Boss Wenger Rules Out Sanchez & Ozil Exits In January by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will see out their contracts and won't be leaving the English club in January.

The Gunners manager has 'ruled out' any chance of the Chilean and German forwards departing the Emirates Stadium in the upcoming transfer window and made that decision at the beginning of the season.

Speaking ahead of Arsenal's home match with Huddersfield Town on Wednesday, Wenger said:

"I rule it out. I do not think every day about that but as long as they are here they have to give their best for the team and the club.

"In my head, they stay until the end of the season. That is the decision taken at the start of the season unless something unbelievable happens.

Click the link to read more: http://www.footballmole.com/2017/11/they-stay-until-end-of-season-says.html

[url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Russia 2018: No Need To Fear Ahead Of 2018 World Cup Draws / President Buhari To Watch Super Eagles Friendly In Abuja Six Years After He Did / Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer Best Player Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.