Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (13357 Views)

Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
globemoney:

Sarrki, Madridguy, Ms Ngeneukwenu has finally betrayed us.. smh
I think Ngemeukwenu was just being sarcastic not betraying.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Buharimustgo: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except the bold! Atiku, Lamido, Markafi cannot replace Buhari. NEVER! If we cant find a young, competent and energetic candidate from the North, who may replace buhari in 2019, then we will have to manage an honest Buhari with his short comings till 2023, when it will be the turn of the South.

We cant, in all honesty, allow the North to surreptitiously hold on to power for 12 Straight years! Mbanu! Chukwu aju!

God bless you for being very rational for the first,I totally agree with your position, I pray you don't deviate,like I will always tell you power is transient shine your eyes while you do your duty to Buhari
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Antipob777(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
In as much as i like socuondus, giving him the PDP chairmanship will tear the party apart.

I think PDP has its stronghold in the SS and SE at the moment.

I advice the position goes to SW while the presidential ticket goes to the North and VP to the SE while senate president to the North central and speaker of the HOR to the SS.

My opinion though.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
globemoney:

Sarrki, Madridguy, Ms Ngeneukwenu has finally betrayed us.. smh

you guys failed to understand simple mathematics

Allowi another candidate from the north is 12years

Let baba finish his term 2023 we move south
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by sanpipita(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except the bold! Atiku, Lamido, Markafi cannot replace Buhari. NEVER! If we cant find a young, competent and energetic candidate from the North, who may replace buhari in 2019, then we will have to manage an honest Buhari with his short comings till 2023, when it will be the turn of the South.

We cant, in all honesty, allow the North to surreptitiously hold on to power for 12 Straight years! Mbanu! Chukwu aju!

Do you guys seriously believe things you say? how is buhari honest? why can't we start putting Nigeria first before buhari destroys everything, its a shame people like you exist and are called Nigerians, people without soul.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by darlingtonNYIG(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

very apt my brother. I have worked for politicians and even served as LGA Caretaker Chairman of PDP in Anambra state before I resigned to further my studies abroad. if PDP cant field someone else apart from this guys them Buhari should continue till 2023 when the likes of PDP and co can contest
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Pvibe007: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023, Igbo Presidency in 2023.
So u can give the King of Stautes the Ticket?
In Ur Wildest Dreams. Go collect Seat jare
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Pvibe007: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

you guys failed to understand simple mathematics

Allowi another candidate from the north is 12years

Let baba finish his term 2023 we move south

Professor without certificate. Na u sabi mathematics RIDE ON grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Pvibe007: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
sanpipita:

Do you guys seriously believe things you say? how is buhari honest? why can't we start putting Nigeria first before buhari destroys everything, its a shame people like you exist and are called Nigerians, people without soul.

You are the REAL patriot. Nice one
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by darlingtonNYIG(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

very apt my brother. I have worked for politicians and even served as LGA Caretaker Chairman of PDP in Anambra state before I resigned to further my studies abroad. if PDP cant field someone else apart from this guys the Buhari should continue till 2023 when the likes of Peter Obi and co can contest
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by sanpipita(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pvibe007:

You are the REAL patriot. Nice one

Sometimes I wonder what these people want for Nigeria, Buhari is a plague that shouldn't behalf Nigeria again, we might not survive it.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Pvibe007: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
sanpipita:

Sometimes I wonder what these people want for Nigeria, Buhari is a plague that shouldn't behalf Nigeria again, we might not survive it.
Them just wan die ontop Buhari matter! And if u seem must of this Nairaland Zombies ehn poverty don draw map ontop their body. I know must of them and the only thing he can afford is 50 daily MB, the other lady that is greater mumu has been searching for husband since God knows when, so she's so miserable that the only place she find Solace is on NL!
Let's just b watchin if Buhari doesn't win some fit commit suicide. I don't wanna call names cos one of the MOD is on their side and he blocks any one that tackles the group of SPECIAL FOOLS, I pray he doesn't wreck Seun's vision (Nairaland ) grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pvibe007:

So u can give the King of Stautes the Ticket?
In Ur Wildest Dreams. Go collect Seat jare
Don't Igbos have the right to aspire for the presidency?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Pvibe007: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Don't Igbos have the right to aspire for the presidency?

So because igbos have right to aspire therefore we must support even a nonentity from the north as President?
Bia Nna iji Kwa Anya gi? undecided
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:53am On Nov 29, 2017
OK ooooo I looking forward for that oooooo. grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by chngebeginwthme: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Good! For me I have no preferred candidate yet! Dankwambo looks good but let's see what unfold.

Buhari has failed Nigerians, I am sure you can honestly attest to that. While PDP may not be the perfect replacement, we are working so hard to provide viable alternative for Nigeria

Buhari fail Nigeria in what way if i may ask? Are you saying because he can't perform the same kind of magic PDP can't perform in 16yrs in less than 3yrs?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Buhari fail Nigeria in what way if i may ask? Are you saying because he can't perform the same kind of magic PDP can't perform in 16yrs in less than 3yrs?
Buhari came to power with some campaign promises, he hasn't fulfilled up to 1% nor made things better than when he met them.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by chngebeginwthme: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari came to power with some campaign promises, he hasn't fulfilled up to 1% nor made things better than when he met them.

LOL are you serious? Employment of the youth is part of his campaign promises and am sure you are aware of Npower..

Feeling of primary school pupils is also part of his promises and i am sure you won't deny seeing that..

Fighting corruption is part of promises and the world can testify to that..

building infrastructure is part of his promise and i believe you can see our roads changing faces gradually except you are lying to youself..

How about the Lagos/Ibadan rail project? My property in ifo Ogun state was affected and i am expecting payment hopefully next week and i can DM you when i get my check..

No one ask you to love or support Buhari because we know how you cross to PDP during the electioneering because of money and since no free money anymore stop hating and go and work..

Beside can you remind us of the Campaign promised of GEJ in 2011 and how many he fulfil..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / APC Screens Al-makura, Yari, Adamu, Others Today, Aspirants Dump Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.