Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (13346 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by RichForever7(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Another evidence resurface online...how true is this

1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Sunofgod(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol .....Jibrin don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy conspiracy theorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by bedspread: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
It's a Matter of Time!! The truth about this Matter will be out!!

There is Nothing hidden that shall not be Exposed!

Personally, I doubt the Personality of the person who is president!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by simplycarro: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
The kind of foolish propaganda going on in igboland gives room fo question the IQ of most people that occupy that geographical space

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by fishmillan: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Stop spreading fake news OP... Kai May God forgive you... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Truthbtoid: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Timothy Tyokula Hembaor is indisputably one of the brightest individuals of this generation. At this time of leaders impasse in Nigeria.

Timothy Hembaor has come up with a clear way forward for the country.

In his book titled, “The Search for Buhari’s Replacement: Atiku Right on Time”, Hembaor successfully established a clear case of failed campaign promises against Buhari’s APC led federal government, in chapter one (1) of this book, pointing out that out of the 81 campaign promises he made, Buhari has achieved only three.

In the six chapter book, Hembaor proved beyond any doubt in chapter two (2) that Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.

In the chapter tittled, “Buhari’s failed government and the yoke of corruption” Hembaor points out the sharp practices committed by president Buhari in the oil sector where he presides as minister and other places.

In the very chapter, Hembaor revealed all cases before the EFCC against the 13 people that are leading the Buhari’s re-election bid and why the commission has closed up their cases, which amount to N437B. How much the EFCC chairman has stolen under Buhari’s watch has also been revealed in graphic details.

On the economy, chapter three (3) of the book statistically proved that Buhari’s APC led federal government is the worst government in the history of Nigeria. The book establishes five (5) ways Buhari killed Nigeria’s economy.

Chapter four (4) of the book refused to agree with Buhari that Nigerian youths are lazy.

Hembaor in this well researched book pointed out six (6) ways in this chapter how Buhari’s government has contributed to the nightmare of the Nigerian youths viz a vis eight times the Buhari’s government has been really bad for Nigerian women.

Chapter five (5) which is the biggest chapter of the three hundred and four page book deals with the issue of insecurity in the country under president Buhari.

In the chapter, tittled “Buhari presiding over blood” Hembaor chronicles the general insecurity in Nigeria under Buhari and comes up with a damaging report in the book. Titled “Fulani Herdsmen: The New Face of Terror under Buhari’s Watch”, Hembaor shows a state by state breakdown that have been under a federal government’s coordinated genocidal attacks, bringing out in details how the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, MACBAN, Fulani Nationality Movement and other Fulani socio-cultural groups, stating the extent of damage, number of lives lost and property destroyed. The roles of the federal government and security agencies.

The affected states of the Fulani militia attacks treated in the book are:

1. Benue

2. Taraba

3. Nasarawa

4. Plateau

5. Kogi

6. Kwara

7. Kaduna

8. Jigawa

9. Adamawa

10. Enugu

11. Ekiti

12. Edo

13. Zamfara

In all these killings, Hembaor analytically demonstrate that it is either president Buhari is the sponsor or he is bereft of any idea about the protection of lives and property which is supposed to be his main business in the office.

Chapter six (6) which is the last chapter of the book titled, “Atiku: The Way Forward”, Hembaor places Buhari and Atiku on a comparative scale where Atiku outweigh the incumbent heavily in all directions.

The book, evidently proves that in real sense of corruption, Buhari is indeed more corrupt than Atiku. On economic scale, Buhari has actually nothing to offer more than what he has done in the last three and half years.

Equally, Hembaor in this book insists that president Buhari has no idea about what is really the problem of Nigeria talk less of having solution.

He scored Atiku very high as one that has diagnosed correctly the problems of Nigeria and seems to have the magic wind about the solutions.

In this chapter also, a critical view is beemed on the two presidential candidates about their capabilities and abilities of assembly a workable team and Buhari rates far below Atiku.

Same on their abilities to function outside the box, Buhari was invisible compared to Atiku.

The greatest job done in this book is the separation of the two Fulani stock.

In the book, Hembaor has carefully establishes the two sets of Fulani lineage, why Buhari is the jihadist stock like Othman Danfodio, Atiku is the liberal Fulani who are not warlords. They have no expansionist tendencies while Buhari is the real coordinator of the fundamentalists.

This is one of the greatest works I have seen. It is a must read.

Thank you Comrade Timothy Hembaor .

The choice is here. The decision is now easier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Cletus77(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
I created an exact thread about it last year and it was closed
Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Aquilazng(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
How the man suddenly stopped going to London for treatment? The truth shall be exposed soon

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Kaodek(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
These people dey fear
BUHARI big time. smiley
from Certificate to cloned Buhari
They even wrote Active Pillar of Africa
very very funny set of people.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Wizklynd23(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by victorvezx(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
simplycarro:
The kind of foolish propaganda going on in igboland gives room fo question the IQ of most people that occupy that geographical space
That is what strong hatred can cause. Strong Hatred has made them useless intellectually

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by victorvezx(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Now I believe igbos really have a strong hatred and obsession with Buhari. Hahahha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by brightahia(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari is healthy and very much alive BUT may faces tougher times during the 2019 general elections as most Nigerians will be force to vote him out over repeated lies, failures, hunger etc.
Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by candygist: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
It's a Matter of Time!! The truth about this Matter will be out!!

There is Nothing hidden that shall not be Exposed!

Personally, I doubt the Personality of the person who is president!!

You think if this is true the likes of saraki and Dino meleye won't make noise ? Or you think PDP will not have capitalised on this if it is real ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by candygist: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cletus77:
I created an exact thread about it last year and it was closed

Where did you get your facts from when you created the news ?
Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by bedspread: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
candygist:

You think if this is true the likes of saraki and Dino meleye won't make noise ? Or you think PDP will not have capitalised on this if it is real ?

It's beyond all dt scnenigans! It's politics! Everyone could be minding himself!

This is the Buhari that met with prince Charles..

2nd pics is the Real Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by candygist: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

It's beyond all dt scnenigans! It's politics! Everyone could be minding himself!

This is the Buhari that met with prince Charles..

2nd pics is the Real Buhari

Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria can be grate when we have people who can't think for them self .

So which of the buhari did wike, udom Emmanuel and Dickson of bayelsa saw few weeks ago at aso rock ? Or is it that this governors I just mentioned don't know the bubari that contested for election in 2015 or what ?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by bedspread: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
candygist:

Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria can be grate when we have people who can't think for them self .

So which of the buhari did wike, udom Emmanuel and Dickson of bayelsa saw few weeks ago at aso rock ? Or is it that this governors I just mentioned don't know the bubari that contested for election in 2015 or what ?

Time will tell! I personally, I doubt the the personality of the person who is Pmb!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by basilo101: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
The new buhari is simply too young to be the real buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by candygist: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

Time will tell! I personally, I doubt the the personality of the person who is Pmb!

No shaking bro . Stay woke
Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by basilo101: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
candygist:

My friend. The fake buhari still has all presidential powers so everybody is careful for their lives

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by candygist: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

My friend. The fake buhari still has all presidential powers so everybody is careful for their lives
What exactly are dey careful about ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
RichForever7:
Another evidence resurface online...how true is this
[b]Hmmmm wise Nigerians already suspected much.

I really did not buy that fable about rats chasing Buhari out of his office!

Coupled with the fact that it was renovated. A renovation that is out of the blues

If you are the very observant type, you will notice that the relationship between Buhari and his family is not that personal.

More so this one is not cautious of anything. He threw caution to the winds!

I mean this Buhari is much younger than the former

The latter has done great injustice to the former!

This is the opportunity the former has being waiting for to redeem his image but it's dashed away.

In fact his name will be going down in history as the worst President!

You don't even need a prophet to tell you that El-rufai is behind it all!

Now 2 things are involved. Buhari was murdered or died accidentally without the masterminds informing Nigerians

An impostor was planted

Whatever the case may be inversions must be carried out and those involved must not only be arrested but severely dealt with!

Both the murderer and the usurper must be dealt with! [/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin MODS WHY IS THIS THREAD HERE AND NOT THE JOKES SECTION.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by chudyprince: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
simplycarro:
OH! Is that what you called if? You didn't sound better either, you are part of the cancer that Ndi Igbo are trying to avoid undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by slimghost(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
simplycarro:

Like your generation?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
The question is how on earth will Jubril look so much like the real buhari??

What hatred will cause to those amaka ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by 9jaArea: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Are you trying to be funny or you seriously believe this?

Wiseandtrue:

[b]Hmmmm wise Nigerians already suspected much.

I really did not buy that fable about rats chasing Buhari out of his office!

Coupled with the fact that it was renovated. A renovation that is out of the blues

If you are the very observant type, you will notice that the relationship between Buhari and his family is not that personal.

More so this one is not cautious of anything. He threw caution to the winds!

I mean this Buhari is much younger than the former

The latter has done great injustice to the former!

This is the opportunity the former has being waiting for to redeem his image but it's dashed away.

In fact his name will be going down in history as the worst President!

You don't even need a prophet to tell you that El-rufai is behind it all!

Now 2 things are involved. Buhari was murdered or died accidentally without the masterminds informing Nigerians

An impostor was planted

Whatever the case may be inversions must be carried out and those involved must not only be arrested but severely dealt with!

Both the murderer and the usurper must be dealt with! [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
9jaArea:
Are you trying to be funny or you seriously believe this?

Impostor as a whole president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) by technicallyrich(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seriously,i belive buhari is dead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Visits Gubio LGA After Boko Haram Attacks In Borno / Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan / Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.