Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers (1167 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Sallah In Hospital / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by lightblazingnow(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heartbreaking! Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers
.ng

A Nigerian Army Captain who is depressed over the sad treatment of soldiers fighting Boko Haram terrorists in the north east has cried out to President Muhammadu Buhari to come to their aid.

According to reports, the the army captain revealed that he has been injured since 2014 but funds have not been released for his surgery.

He wrote
: I am crying out to the president, the Senate & COAS to see reasons for hastily treatment of troops who put their lives to defend this great country.

It would surprise every Nigerians and the President that soldiers who were wounded in the fight against the ongoing insurgency are still lying helpless in the various military hospitals.

As I speak to you, I was wounded in the fight 2014 and up till now, I am still laying in the hospital without my surgery, reason been that, the Nigerian army claim there is no money for our treatment for now.

Each time I set my eyes on other soldiers crying under pains, using regretting words for their effort not considered, I wept. How can the Nigerian army authority be this wicked?

Most of us with surgical issues came in here for over years, as usual in the military, a medical board was done with an outcome of a total estimate of our surgery some as low as two hundred thousand and above but we would be left without the surgery for years and we ask the medical director, we were shocked to be told that, the army headquarters have not approved it and something have not released money for our treatment.

I know on seeing this, the Nigerian Army would deny it but I am asking the president, members of senate and well meaning Nigerians to visit the following military hospitals to see this for themselves. 7Div medical hospital Maiduguri, Teaching hospital Maiduguri, 68NARH Yaba, Lagos state, 44NARHK Kaduna state and 2Div medical hospital.

This has brought so much fear to most of our colleagues in the theatre of war, because each time we tell them situation we are going through, they responded with panic and advise to trade with caution.

I am using the medium to invite people concern to please treat us as heroes and not criminals. Gos bless the president, the senate, COAS, and Nigerians.

http://www..ng/news/heartbreaking-army-captain-writes-touching-letter-buhari-treatment-wounded-soldiers

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by lightblazingnow(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please mod fulfill his prayers.
Buhari and co needs to hear him out, this is completely insane, what is really happening in this country, are we in hell??

Oh God Almighty in heaven, would you just sit there and watch your precious children here in Nigeria perish while the politicians enjoy our commonwealth....

Arise oh God Almighty let your enemies scatter, let them melt as wax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
me waiting to hear bubu and lie moha replies

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by sarrki(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Their is a proper Chanel to do that

This is politicking

There is chain of command
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by Oblongata: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Naija is not worth it

Dem fit run you mad...shioor

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
C of C.

Channel your complaints appropriately.

you for make Now COAS go use the hospital money to buy more Snake.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by lightblazingnow(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Don't support evil sarki

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by 989900: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
[s]Their is a proper Chanel to do that

This is politicking

There is chain of command[/s]
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by temitemi1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Buhari is not always aware of the happening around him...
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by morbeta(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
They will brand him traitor before noon today and court marshal him for mutiny.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by Oblongata: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

This is politicking

guy I have seen you make some sensible comments before if not I for just conclude say you be mu square

Lalasticlala

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by BuariCopyPaste: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

This is politicking

Trying to figure out the level of your stooopidity

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by SalamRushdie: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

This is politicking

I am sure he has exhausted all other channels ...I feel for him and his wounded colleagues...
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by sarrki(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am sure he has exhausted all other channels ...I feel for him and his wounded colleagues...

Baba

We should not allow emotions to take the better part of us

In military that's how its done

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by micheal004: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Apc is full of crap.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
What about all the budgeted funds for lafia dole?

This country is in ruins..
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by lightblazingnow(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sad
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by mikolo80: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

This is politicking

and what happens when the chain ignores you?
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by mikolo80: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oblongata:
Naija is not worth it

Dem fit run you mad...shioor
e be like say you get non green passport or green card abi and you no get family members here again
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2017
You are doing fine bro. It's pray, pray and pray. God will definitely help us to guide our loins soon. He is not sleeping. It's only the unbelivers that will sink in this satanic dictatorship. So keep praying patiently. Exodus 14:14
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Satan in action.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Dictatorship on the Prowl.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2017
J O B is on Trial till God is ready to lift him up.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Ask is Pray. Gog is acting till all those involved in Bokoharam and MiyettiAllah's enterprise are scattered and destroyed.
The Lord watches over the ways of the Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.
Just keep praying. You shall not be hurt till you are involved.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by orisa37: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2017
May God heal this Government.
Re: Army Captain Writes Touching Letter To Buhari Over Treatment Of Wounded Soldiers by chinjo(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
This is politicking
May God put you in their condition so that you can follow the proper channel.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bigger Than Imo State & Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / APC Losing Goodwill, Tinubu Tells Oyegun, Party Leaders / Rescue Liberia's economy, Weah begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.