Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Sufficiency Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sufficiency Of God (316 Views)

"Your Month Of Sufficiency In Christ Jesus" / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sufficiency Of God by phlopholly: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
—John 10:10

In God’s economy, you must go down into the valley of grief before you can scale the heights of spiritual glory. You must become tired and weary of living alone before you seek and find the fellowship of Christ. You must come to the end of “self” before you can begin to live. The happiest day of my life was when I realized that my own ability, my own goodness, and my own morality were insufficient in the sight of God. I am not exaggerating when I say that my mourning was turned to joy, and my sighing into singing. Happy are they that mourn for the inadequacy of self, for they shall be comforted with the sufficiency of God..

Prayer for the day
Almighty God, You have given me real life through Jesus Christ. My soul praises You.

(1) (Reply)

The Same Excess Of Riot / Watch Eben's Explosive Performance At The Experience 12 / Prophet Samuel Abiara Reacts To Tithing Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.