Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (55998 Views)

'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by SmellingAnus(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha. If na nairalander I for nor do. cheesy

Me when love my privacy die..
hahahhaha good for you oh... The good guys like you don grab non- nairalanders... Na who you come leave the good girls (sinaj , mimzyy , dollytino4real ) of nairaland for na grin

Me I go marry all of them o grin
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by urahara(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol. I[b] am married to a Christian[/b]. I don't think I am gonna end up with anyone else.. grin

Dreams haff died.. cheesy

Chaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked And am just hearing now cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by urahara(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

They were expecting them to stay out of social media for awhile.. cheesy.. Keep your marital life private just like what omotola told them but the thing just dey shark dem like Hennessey... grin

I have been married for a year now, you don see my wife or hear me talk about her? cheesy cheesy grin

But alaga ,this is very very unfair cry cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

They were expecting them to stay out of social media for awhile.. cheesy.. Keep your marital life private just like what omotola told them but the thing just dey shark dem like Hennessey... grin

I have been married for a year now, you don see my wife or hear me talk about her? cheesy cheesy grin
wow your married? Wow wow sad

I'm impressed though

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
urahara:

But alaga ,this is very very unfair cry cry

Nor vezz baba. Na very quiet ceremony.. cry
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
booqee:
wow your married? Wow wow sad

I'm impressed though

Why are you impressed Bukky? grin
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by frank042: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
In flavours voice EBIDOSIE ONATO!

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by AlanTuringAI: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
victorazyvictor:
I dishonour Banki for that childish stunt he pulled, typical afonja boy, childish attitude, fvck woman and tell others.
He thinks he has gotten forever decent and homely woman. This kind of women don't look back when they leave you.
Some of you are just eternally stupid. You look for every opportunity to display your bigotry even when unprovoked or uncalled for.How many "Afonja" guys have displayed the nudes of their partners that u know of?
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Why are you impressed Bukky? grin
lol the way u play around on nairaland..can make one assume ur one of those indomie generation nairaland kids.

I could be wrong in my assumption though..since I've only seen few of ur post..and that is not enough to judge lol
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Smellymouth: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2017
booqee:
lol the way u play around on nairaland..can make one assume ur one of those indomie generation nairaland kids.

I could be wrong in my assumption though..since I've only seen few of ur post..and that is not enough to judge lol

Lol.One thing is clear, Life offline is practically the only life I know. It's easy to get wrapped up in the online world but I have made a conscious effort to live more of my life offline..

I don't send or receive private messages. Whatever happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. u dig me? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Pratiba(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
This are errors you are bound to make when you feed and grow on "show offs".
You want to show off everything, like you live off other people's opinion.

Am sure he was just so eager to post his where about on social media forgetting he has to look first. Or he deliberately wanted to show of as usual
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Double Six Muzik Studios (Beats, Mixing, Mastering) @ Affordable Rates

Greetings, need hot beats? ranging from hip hop, rnb , dancehall, trap etc? then call on Double-Six Muzik Production Studios.
Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and experienced in-house producers to give you that great and trendy tune you have been looking for. Our sound quality is top-notch and meets all radio/broadcast standards.
Here's the great part, our fees are very fair and affordable.

Give us a call on 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries

twitter @doublesixbeats
IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by lovethchioma(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
bedspread:
I wish Banky and His woman Greatness..
We both are Wedding day mate
We Got married in the Same day, Month and Year
My Wedding was at Dar Es Salaam Tazania.
Wedding was a Huge Huge Success..

Just dt I Choose to keep my Marriage out of public space...

Marriage is Sweet.... Especially when u hv Ur GOD Designed Missing Rib

The Best I can Give is This
Congrats sir... may God bless your marriage.

I am still waiting for my God designed missing Rib and partner.....

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by mpowa(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:

It was a mistake, banky or Adesua as far as I know cannot do that just for attention they already have...
How much do you know them? Are you related?
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by MaryBenn(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
mpowa:

How much do you know them? Are you related?
Yes tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by urahara(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nor vezz baba. Na very quiet ceremony.. cry

HML smiley

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by bedspread: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
lovethchioma:
Congrats sir... may God bless your marriage.

I am still waiting for my God designed missing Rib and partner.....
This was my secret....
Years ago, I said to myself that if I do not Hear GOD audibly for my choice of wife, I would not marry....
The Lord audibily spoke some years ago. And 25th November 2017 , it came to pass. He is our Father... Talk to him in prayers
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by dollytino4real(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha good for you oh... The good guys like you don grab non-profit nairalanders... Na who you come leave the good girls (sinaj , mimzyy , dollytino4real ) of nairaland for na grin

Me I go marry all of them o grin
u need extra muscles to marry all
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by lovethchioma(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
bedspread:
This was my secret....
Years ago, I said to myself that if I do not Hear GOD audibly for my choice of wife, I would not marry....
The Lord audibily spoke some years ago. And 25th November 2017 , it came to pass. He is our Father... Talk to him in prayers
I'm still talking to him in prayers. I believe he'll surely answer.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by bedspread: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm still talking to him in prayers. I believe he'll surely answer.
Don't Give Him a choice. Let Him Chose for u. And when u pray ,Relax and go about other things... JUST Believe That HE Has Answered.
Answers could come through
Dreams/Revelations
Clear audible and undoubtable voice

The Result of GOD'S Leading is that Things will be done Stresslessly and without Struggles.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by cardoctor(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Naughty boy
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by lovethchioma(f): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
bedspread:
Don't Give Him a choice. Let Him Chose for u. And when u pray ,Relax and go about other things... JUST Believe That HE Has Answered.
Answers could come through
Dreams/Revelations
Clear audible and undoubtable voice

The Result of GOD'S Leading is that Things will be done Stresslessly and without Struggles.
Thanks for the advice... I'll keep following that.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

I don't send or receive private messages. Whatever happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. u dig me? grin cheesy
lol weldone
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by SmellingAnus(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
u need extra muscles to marry all
I get am plenty ... Strength of ten men na him I get... grin
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by iykekelvins(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Whaaaaaat shocked

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by mpowa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:

Yes tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Okay o!...I also thought they're not such kind of people, but you can't tell these days with these celebrities.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by dollytino4real(f): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I get am plenty ... Strength of ten men na him I get... grin
ok but no get headache
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by MrBingo: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I knew the video was intentional

angry
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok but no get headache
ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile / Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.